Lucky For Life Vermont (VT) Lottery Results & Game Details
Lucky for Life Vermont Hot and Cold Numbers
With a chance to win $1,000 a day for life, what’s not to like about Lucky For Life? It features nine prize tiers in total and overall fantastic odds of snatching a win. And with bi-weekly draws, you get plenty of chances to play and take home that sweet jackpot.
Lucky For Life Drawing Schedule
Lucky For Life has drawings twice a week – Mondays and Thursdays at 10:38 PM ET.
Be sure to purchase your tickets before 9:30 PM on draw nights to qualify for that evening’s draw.
Lucky For Life Payout and Mechanics
To play Vermont Lottery’s Lucky For Life game, a player must pick 5 numbers from 1 to 48, plus an additional Lucky Ball number from 1 to 18. Quick Pick lets the computer randomly choose the numbers for you. You can also play the same numbers for up to 20 consecutive draws.
Lucky For Life costs $2 for each ticket.
Vermont Lucky For Life Payouts and Odds
|5 + Lucky Ball||$1,000/day for life||1 in 30,821,472|
|5||$25,000/year for life||1 in 1,813,028|
|4 + Lucky Ball||$5,000||1 in 143,356|
|4||$200||1 in 8,433|
|3 + Lucky Ball||$150||1 in 3,414|
|3||$20||1 in 201|
|2 + Lucky Ball||$25||1 in 250|
|2||$3||1 in 15|
|1 + Lucky Ball||$6||1 in 50|
|Lucky Ball||$4||1 in 33|
Overall odds of winning a prize: approximately 1 in 7.8.
Lucky For Life Prize Claiming
For the top two prize tiers (“For Life” prizes), winners will receive their prize payments for their lifetime or 20 years, whichever is greater. Unless, of course, they choose to go with the lump sum payment option.
Other Vermont Lotteries
Check latest lottery results, jackpot amounts, winning odds, prize payouts, weekly drawing schedule and other useful information for all Vermont (VT) lotteries like Tri-State Megabucks, Gimme 5, Pick 3, Pick 4, Scratch Games, and the ever-popular multi-state Powerball & Mega Millions lotteries.
Get Vermont (VT) Lucky For Life lottery results, latest winning numbers, current jackpot, winning odds, prize payouts, drawing schedule & more.
Lucky for Life
Check my numbers
Enter the numbers on your ticket below.
How To Play
Pick 5 of 48 and 1 of 18
On a Lucky for Life play slip mark five (5) numbers of your choice from 1 to 48 in a single panel and one (1) Lucky Ball number from 1 to 18. You may play up to five (5) panels on a single play slip. The cost is $2.00 per play.
Draws are held every Monday and Thursday at approximately 10:38 PM with a cutoff of 9:30 PM to purchase tickets for that evening’s draw. All draws are based on Eastern Time.
On a Lucky for Life play slip, mark the QUICK PICK (QP) box on each play, or ask the clerk for a Quick Pick, to let the computer terminal randomly pick numbers.
You may purchase a ticket good for up to 20 consecutive draws by marking the number of draws under the MULTI DRAW column. The cost will depend on the number of panels and draws you play. The maximum value of a single Lucky for Life ticket shall not exceed $100.
Matches, Prizes and Odds (based on a $2 play)
|Match||Prize Amount*||Odds Per Play|
|5 of 5 + LB||$1,000/Day for Life*||1:30,821,472|
|5 of 5||$25,000/Year for Life*||1:1,813,028|
|4 of 5 + LB||$5,000*||1:143,356|
|4 of 5||$200||1:8,433|
|3 of 5 + LB||$150||1:3,413|
|3 of 5||$20||1:201|
|2 of 5 + LB||$25||1:250|
|2 of 5||$3||1:15|
|1 of 5 + LB||$6||1:50|
|0 of 5 + LB||$4||1:32|
Overall odds of winning a prize are approximately 1:7.8
* Subject to published Lucky for Life rules, these prize amounts may be split if there are multiple winners. Split prizes may be lower than the published prize amounts. The FOR LIFE PRIZES may be paid after the player becomes entitled to the prize with a per winner annuity. Annuity will be paid for life, but for no less than 20 years.
Check your ticket(s) carefully. Be sure your ticket accurately reflects the numbers you want to play. Your play slip does not constitute evidence of a ticket purchase or of numbers selected.
Lucky for Life tickets may not be cancelled.
How to Find Winning Numbers
Each Monday and Thursday evening at 10:38 PM (ET), five (5) numbers from 1 to 48 will be drawn plus one (1) Lucky Ball number from 1 to 18. You win by matching the numbers drawn with the numbers on your Lucky for Life ticket for that draw date. Winning numbers may be viewed by visiting VTLottery.com. Winning numbers are also available at Vermont Lottery agent locations (where Lucky for Life is sold) following the draw, or by calling 1-800-322-8800 (VT only) or 1-802-479-5686 and on this web site.
How to Claim Your Prize
- Sign the back of your Lucky for Life ticket in the space provided. YOU MUST PRESENT THE TICKET TO CLAIM A PRIZE.
- If your prize is less than $500, take your winning ticket to any Vermont Lottery agent locations where Tri-State Megabucks Plus ® is sold for validation and payment.
- If your prize is $500 or more, obtain a Claim Form from a Vermont Lottery sales agent location where Tri-State Megabucks Plus ® is sold. Follow the instructions on the Claim Form to submit your claim.
- Any prize can be claimed at the Vermont Lottery. Cash prizes from $500 to $5,000 can be claimed at any People’s United Bank in Vermont. Claim Forms are available at the Vermont Lottery and at any People’s United Bank.
- Upon winning the jackpot the player may choose, following ticket validation, either the annuity payment option or the cash payment option. Cash or annuity payment choice must be made within 60 days of claiming the prize.
- IMPORTANT: All prizes must be claimed within one (1) year of the winning draw date on the ticket.
Last Draw Information
Vermont Winners for 1/11/21
|Prize Levels||Prize Amount||Number of Winners|
|5 of 5 + LB||$1,000/Day for Life*||0|
|5 of 5||$25,000/Year for Life*||0|
|4 of 5 + LB||$5,000*||0|
|4 of 5||$200||1|
|3 of 5 + LB||$150||3|
|3 of 5||$20||57|
|2 of 5 + LB||$25||37|
|2 of 5||$3||699|
|1 of 5 + LB||$6||231|
|0 of 5 + LB||$4||319|
* Subject to published Lucky for Life rules, these prize amounts may be split if there are multiple winners. Split prizes may be lower than the published prize amounts. The FOR LIFE prizes may be paid, after the player becomes entitled to the prize, with a per winner annuity. Annuity will be paid for life, but for no less than 20 years.
Play the Lucky For Live game from the Vermont Lottery. Drawings are held every Monday and Thursday at approx. 103:38pm.