Wv lottery jobs
The State of West Virginia has many exciting job opportunities in a wide variety of fields from construction to health care, and social work to food service. To assist you in your job search, we have identified a few jobs for which we have a critical and/or frequent need. These and many more open job titles are listed on our Web site. Be sure to complete an Online Interest Card to receive automatic email notification of new job openings that match your interests. After reviewing the list below, return to our Job Opportunities Site to review the full job postings and learn how to apply.
Critical Need Jobs. For more information, review the full posting, or call the contact person listed.
- Critical need in many locations for Child Protective Service Worker, & Trainee, and Social Service Worker 3. Contact: Carleen Wilson at 304-558-8330.
- URGENT! LPNs, RNs, Health Service Workers at Hopemont State Hospital in Preston Co. Call Brenda Thomas 304-789-2411 x298
- Health Service Workers & Trainees (CNAs) needed at Manchin Health Center, Fairmont and Jackie Withrow Hospital in Beckley.
- Physicians and Specialists Needed. Call for more information, 304-356-4819.
- Nurse, LPN, Health Service Worker – Veterans Nursing Facility, Clarksburg. Call: Kathy Hess 304.626.1600 x2006
- Guard – Sharpe Hospital Call: Donna Smith, 304.269.1210 x385
- Correctional Officer – Martinsburg Correctional Center. Call Kathy L. Cole, 304-267-0156 x306
Correctional Officer – Mount Olive Correctional Center Jobs. Call Jane West at 304-442-7213
- Customer Service Workers – Motor Vehicles, Mingo County, other locations
- Recreation Specialists and Recreation Assistants are often needed at state hospitals
Jobs with Frequent Hires:
- Registered Nurses and LPNs – all facilities
- Health Service Workers – all Health facilites
- Correctional Officer – Division of Corrections, Regional Jails, and Juvenile Services (many locations)
- Office Assistant and Secretary. We have a continuous need for high skilled office support workers.
- Tax Audit Clerk Trainee
- Transportation Worker – especially CDL qualified, many locations
The Division of Highways has a continuous need for construction workers, equipment operators and technicians.
- Accounting Technician
- Adult Protective Service Workers, Child Protective Service Workers, Social Workers – a rewarding career
- Economic Service Workers – various locations (determine eligibility for financial assistance.)
- Customer Service Workers – Motor Vehicles, several locations
- Child Support Specialist, Paralegal, Technician
- Cooks and Food Service – all facilities
- Criminal Justice Specialist
- Environmental Resources Specialists, and Inspectors
- Insurance Assistant
- Lottery Investigator, Accountant, Technician (various other Lottery jobs)
- Substance Abuse Therapist
- Remember, this is only a partial list of our open jobs.
Thanks for your interest in West Virginia State Employment.
West Virginia State Government Hot Jobs
2 Lottery Jobs in West Virginia
Computer Service Technician / Route Driver
We are hiring a computer service technician to work on video lottery machines and ATM equipment. Also would be a route driver responsible for delivering pre-ordered product to assigned accounts.
Assistant Manager – Hospitality – #584 – Days/Evenings
Monitor profits through end of day procedures, shrink indicators, lottery, stock audits, vendors, car wash operations and retail waste. REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses .
Did You Apply To This Job?
We will use this feedback to improve your job matches.
Why didn’t you apply to this job?
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
2+ Lottery Jobs in the West Virginia area
Get new jobs emailed to you daily
You Already Have an Account
We’re sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.
Browse 2 WEST VIRGINIA LOTTERY job ($19K-$41K) listings hiring now from companies with openings. Find your next job opportunity near you & 1-Click Apply!