Inspirational Words of Wisdom
- Thought for the Day
- Quote of the Day
- Famous Quotes
Be inspired by these Wednesday quotes to be the best you can.
Wednesday is an interesting day; some refer to it as hump day, a day which is halfway through the week. Once you get over the day you are on the way to the weekend. Some find Wednesday as the longest day of the week, they feel like Friday will never come.
And others look forward to Wednesday because it allows them a day to accomplish their goals. For people who love what they do they would prefer it to be Monday. They hate to see the week coming to an end.
Whatever your thoughts on Wednesday are, give it all you got, be the best you can be, don’t waste this day, enjoy it! Happy Wednesday!
- Write down the things that are on your mind. The simple act of listing your thoughts can have a cathartic and healing effect. Julia Laflin, 100 Things to Pick You Up When You’re Feeling Down
If something from Tuesday is bothering you, or if you are worried about Thursday on this Wednesday, write it down, don’t let yesterday or tomorrow ruin your day!
Nothing is worth more than this day.
New Day Quotes
Wednesday a new day, rather than looking forward to the weekend, live this day!
Wishes are for birthdays and shooting stars, but knowing without a doubt what you want and how you’re going to get it is a concrete commitment.
Scott Allan, Drive Your Destiny
This Wednesday don’t make wishes make commitments.
Success is not luck!
Israelmore Ayivor, Believe and Achieve
Luck will not bring you success on Wednesday or any other day of the week.
It is recommended that if an inspirational quote can be read everyday it will definitely help you to rise to your full potential. Emily Johnson
Read an inspirational quote every day for a week and see the positive changes around you.
The knowledge of “how to do it” is detained in “why should it be done?”
Israelmore Ayivor, 101 Keys To Everyday Passion
We can all learn “how” but in order to truly understand we need to learn “why”. For tasks you know how to do, ask yourself this Wednesday do you know the why behind them.
Your attitude, more than anything, will influence your effectiveness.
How effective will you be this Wednesday? Check your attitude and that will give you the answer.
Recently I realized that I have already lived more of my life than what I have left, and somehow that made me even more determined than ever to make the most of my time.
Joyce Meyer, Seize the Day
Realize that none of us are guaranteed a tomorrow, so this Wednesday may this quote from Joyce Meyer remind you to make the most of your time!
Success comes with the attitude of success filled in one’s mind and
so comes failure with the attitude for failure in the mind. Mahesh Jethmalani, The Ladder of Success
This Wednesday keep your mind focus on success.
You gotta decide to be happy. Where you wanna live. What you wanna drive. You have to make a decision! Eric Thomas
Eric Thomas’s quote is a good one to reflect on this Wednesday. We will never be motivated unless we make decisions about what it is we want to accomplish and then take the action steps to achieve it. Our motivation comes from within!
. it’s more blessed to give than to receive is not some moral nostrum . but a prescription for authentic joy. Marc Ian Barasch
That which you think about, you create. Thoughts are things! And that which you think about, good or bad – you create into your own reality. Author Unknown
Check your thoughts this Wednesday, how are your thoughts creating your reality?
Yes, I know some days are more difficult than others. But if you program your mind in a positive way, you won’t have to drag through certain days just hoping to get to Friday so you can finally enjoy life.
Joel Osteen, Every Day a Friday
Positive Life Quotes
It is Wednesday – ENJOY IT!
Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day. Dalai Lama
Make this Wednesday meaningful!
The difference between winners and ordinary people is winners follow through despite fear while others just dream and take no action. Calvin K. Lee, Words of Wisdom, Encouragement, and Inspiration
Take action towards achieving your goals this Wednesday, even if you can only take small steps, take the step and make your dream a reality.
A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love. Rock Bankole, How to Be Happy
Inspirng words to remind us to do good deeds, to be courteous and kind to all you meet this Wednesday.
Wednesday will either make you or break you. You are either on the upward trend or the downward slid to the end of the work week. Give it all you got this Wednesday! Catherine Pulsifer
Motivational Quotes for Work
A champion is someone who does not settle for that day’s practice, that day’s competition, that day’s performance. They are always striving to be better. They don’t live in the past. Briana Scurry, Soccer Goalkeeper
A quote in relation to soccer but also applies to our everyday lives. This Wednesday are you striving for “better”?
Enthusiasm is the electricity of life. How do you get it? You act enthusiastic until you make it a habit. Gordon Parks
You are forgiven for your happiness and your successes only if you generously consent to share them. Albert Camus
Life is about making an impact, changing things and leaving things better than you found them. Munmi Sarma, The Obstacle Is You
Great Quotes about Life
A week from this Wednesday how much of an impact will have made in a week.
We fail to realize that, even though clients require us to be competent enough to meet their needs, it is ultimately our honesty, humility, and selflessness that will endear us to them and allow them to trust and depend on us. Patrick Lencioni, Getting Naked
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.
When we train our minds to radiate positive view points, we will see positive results in our lives. John Vaulkner
Never stop learning and never stop thinking and asking, “why not?” Steven Levi, Off The Wall Thinking
Start this Wednesday asking why not and a week from now you will see a difference.
I believe we are all capable of ‘achieving greatness,’ but the problem is that most of us don’t want to do the work. Herby Fabius
Every mistake you make is only increasing your odds of succeeding. Nick Laporta
We all hate making mistakes, and sometimes we beat ourselves up for making them. But if you use Nick Laporta’s words, it will change your attitude towards mistakes – learn from them and keep moving toward success this Wednesday!
No matter the task, perseverance is the ability to keep going in spite of obstacles and challenges. Perseverance is the realization that challenges along the way are only minor detours on the march to success. Byron Pulsifer
You choose to make your faith, trust, and power bigger than the temporary doubts. Molly McCord, Conscious Messages
This Wednesday you have the choice!
We must move forward, we must continue to dream and we must stay focused in order to overcome. Ron Walker
The first step is you have to say that you can. Will Smith
Believe In Yourself
A great quote to start your Wednesday – believing in yourself and your abilities can make a big difference in not only your day but in your week, your month, your year!
Happy Wednesday! Give your love to all, trust in the team to which you are joined, and do not do wrong to others for your own self gratification. Byron Pulsifer
It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing. Thomas Jefferson
Focus on inspiring thoughts and keep positive thoughts and behavior at the forefront of your vision for Wednesday is a day to excel not to retreat from motivation to do a job well done. Byron Pulsifer
A smile costs nothing in money, time, or effort but it is literally true that it can be of supreme importance in one’s life. Emmet Fox
Share your smiles with others this Wednesday. For those struggling through the week a smile may be just what they need to have a positive impact on their day and their week!
Wednesday is a day to help others celebrate life. You and only you are accountable for what you extend and give to others. One smile not only increases your value but it gives joy to each person you meet. Byron Pulsifer
Quotes about Inspiring Others
Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment. Thomas Carlyle
What have you accomplished so far this week? What will you accomplish this Wednesday? Look at your accomplishments and feel good about what you have achieved so far this week!
You’re not going to enjoy every minute of the journey, but the success you’ll find at the end will make it all worth it. Muhammad Ali
Blessed be your hands that reach out in care and love. Love will always find its own. Joanne Kaattari, Sister Soups
Perfectionism is often the deadliest enemy for writers and anyone else who wants to achieve any goal in their life. N.C. Harley
I can accept failure but I can’t accept not trying. Michael Jordan
Our humanity has the tendency to lead us in the wrong paths, but it is never too late to change direction. Pierre Thompson
Happy Wednesday! You are who you are; be happy with what you are called to do. Do not pretend to be like someone else for your gifts are unique to help lead you to the success as only you can define. Have a good day. Byron Pulsifer
You see sometimes when we struggle with low self-esteem if you are struggling with who you are as a person, your morals will dip and you will not remain true to yourself. Andrew Wright
Persistence is the quality of winners. Successful people never, never give up. Lynda Field
Get your ideas on paper and study them. Don’t let them go to waste! Les Brown
Quotes about Ideas
I didn’t let the negativity of some family members and friends stop me from getting to where I wanted to get. Eshraq Jiad
Commit to your goals – Once you have set your goals, you have to fully commit yourself towards achieving it. Mia Conrad
By working with each other and discussing our visions, energy is given for all to take a part in the future outcome of these visions. Paul Keller
Reading books written by others who have accomplished what you hope to achieve not only provides guidance, but is an excellent way to maintain your enthusiasm toward your goal. If someone else has reached their dream, you can do it to! Deanna Cosso
Nature has a wonderful ability to bring us into the moment, to help us temporarily forget our troubles, and just be and enjoy its beauty. Sullins Stuart
We have a lot more power over our happiness then we generally believe we do, and until we are able to truly take that fact into our own hands and attempt to convey what we believe to be true and positive, we may stay stuck in a vicious cycle that prevents us from growing and can even cause more stress and health problems then we need. Jennifer N. Smith
I’ve already acknowledged the fact that I can’t control how much time I have. I realize that no amount of time would be ‘enough’ I know that, one day, my opportunities will be over. Mike Burns
Give yourself permission to heal, so that you can begin a new chapter in your life. Turn the page and discover what is waiting for you. It’s never too late to become who you have been called to be. Marita Kinney
Words of Encouragement
It is therefore essential that we take some time to pay special attention to nonverbal communication and the kinds of messages we may unintentionally be sending. Robert L. Jestic
The value of compassion cannot be over-emphasized. Anyone can criticize. It takes a true believer to be compassionate. No greater burden can be borne by an individual than to know no one cares or understands. Arthur H. Stainback
Self-confidence and self-esteem are the two most important aspects of your life, because these dictate your level of happiness. Nathan Smart
Many men of great intellect insist that unless one has to pay or work hard for something, one never fully appreciates it. Og Mandino
When you are focused on your partner’s good qualities and show them the same kindness, warmth, respect and generosity of spirit that you would your best friend, your relationship has the greatest chance of not just surviving but thriving into its later years. Sophie Winters
Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal. If a man is working towards a predetermined goal and knows where he is going, that man is a success. Earl Nightingale
If you are going to go big, to dare to change the world and be seen, you’re going to need your sense of humor. Jodi Flynn
There are numerous examples of people throughout the world who have overcome handicaps to achieve great success. One thing separates these winners from those who fail: they disregard any and all obstacles. These people-and all winners-possess the will to win. It’s a will that starts with a belief in our ability to achieve the goals we dream of accomplishing. Chris S. Salazar
That ability to laugh at myself takes me from being a victim to being a victor. Annie Keys
Keep in mind the inspirational quote of Edmund Burke the next time you think you can only do a little. “Nobody makes a greater mistake than he who does nothing because he could only do a little” Catherine Pulsifer
Make A Difference
With a company full of accountable people, extraordinary things, even the entirely unexpected, tend to happen. Roger Connors
Never go backward. Attempt, and do it with all your might. Determination is power. Charles Simmons
Sometimes, due to unforeseen tough times, we get discouraged and don’t achieve our goals. As hard as it may seem, don’t procrastinate in taking renewed action to reach your goals. Byron Pulsifer
We’ve let kindness slip away in our culture, too, trading it for candor, which was not an even trade. Bring kindness back to our society. Anna Quindlen
History remembers the dreams that become reality. Rees Quinn
Quotes to Live By
The successful, motivated person realizes that obstacles, failures, roadblocks and issues teach more about success than does achieving instant success. Catherine Pulsifer
This day, Wednesday, is a great day to learn from any failures. It will help help you on the road to success.
Life is full of small treasures that we collect here and there, but every now and then we must say thanks. Danielle Duckery
The Amazing thing is what our Mouth can do to control any time of Discouragement. Make sure that what you Say is always on the upside. Charles and Frances Hunter
There are times when nothing a man can say is nearly so powerful as saying nothing. Bruce Barton
Top 10 Quotes
You can find excuses for anything, or you can find solutions and work towards them, which in the end will bring happiness. Byron Pulsifer
Did you know that being stuck in your ‘comfort zone’ is the next thing to losing? Those who are winners break out of their comfort zone despite their natural fear because they know that action conquers fear. Byron Pulsifer
Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace. Dalai Lama
Focus your thoughts this day on peace not on what others are saying.
Whatever I have tried to do in life, I have tried with all my heart to do it well; whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted myself to completely. Charles Dickens
Best Motivational Quotes
If you want to be recognized, then be a team player. Work unselfishly. Work to help everyone succeed. Encourage one another. Don’t complain and argue. Gary Schulz
Every person, all the events of your life, are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you. Richard Bach
If you face your fears, you can overcome your insecurities and move forward. Daree Allen
When you encounter various trials, big or small, be full of joy. They’re opportunities to learn patience. Scott Curran
Wednesday, or hump day, half way through the week is a day to re-motivate and be the best you can be. Don’t let this half way point slow your week down, rather let this day be one where you accomplish more. Share these quotes with others to add a positive thought to their day!
More Quotes to Inspire and Encourage
Find Wednesday quotes to add a positive thought to your day. Wed is the half way through the work week, let these quotes give you motivation for your Wednesday!
115 Wednesday Quotes for Hump Day Motivation & Inspiration
Happy hump day, folks. Get inspired for the rest of your week with wonderful Wednesday quotes!
It’s the midweek, and what better way to celebrate than with these wonderful Wednesday quotes!
You’re past the dreaded Monday, you’ve cruised past Tuesday without any hiccups, and now Wednesday beckons you to celebrate the exciting midweek vibes. Make Wednesday your best day, each and every week!
Wednesday signals the middle of the working week. And although it can be associated with a lack of motivation or ambition, Hump Day is a day to refuel your Everyday Power and head full steam ahead towards the weekend.
It’s a day to be excited about because once you get through the “hump” of Wednesday, you’ll be on the easier journey for the rest of the week.
There are various ways to make Hump Day the best day of your week, and these Wednesday motivation quotes will help you win.
To make it a special day, prepare for Hump Day on Tuesday, which will ensure a positive start.
To have a head start, get to the office earlier, maintain a positive mindset and treat yourself to a few little breaks whenever you need recharging.
Having made it through Monday and Tuesday, you might be in need of a little extra motivation to get through the day.
To spur you on for the rest of the week, here are some inspiring, happy, and motivational Wednesday quotes, Wednesday sayings, and Wednesday proverbs, collected from a variety of sources over the years.
Don’t forget to also read out handpicked collection of quotes about Tuesday as well as these wise Monday quotes.
Wednesday quotes to help you get through hump day
1. “Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week!” – Lee Fox Williams
2. “If all our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays, we could wind up with nine-day weekends.” – George Carlin
3. “To some, it’s Hump Day. To us, it’s Wednesday’s getting its ass kicked and Thursday just asking Friday to switch places.” – Dwayne Johnson
4. “Elephants love Wednesday, and so will you.” – Anthony T. Hincks
5. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar
6. “A Wednesday with no rain is a dry hump day.” – Demetri Martin
7. “It will not be lonely on Wednesday when it has all around it.” – Anthony T. Hincks
8. “You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.”– Wayne Gretzky
9. “Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”– Will Rogers
10. “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!”– Henry Ford
Also check out our list of the best weekend quotes to power your workweek.
Positive Wednesday motivation quotes
11. “Wednesday is a day to help others celebrate life. You and only you are accountable for what you extend and give to others. One smile not only increases your value but it gives joy to each person you meet.” – Byron Pulsifer
12. “Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
13. “Wednesday: Halfway to the weekend! Enjoy your day!” – Unknown
14. “My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays.” – Arsene Wenger
15. “Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.” – Connor Franta
16. “When you encounter various trials, big or small, be full of joy. They’re opportunities to learn patience.” – Scott Curran
17. “Wednesdays will always bring smiles for the second half of the week.” –Anthony T. Hincks
18. “Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen. Happy Wednesday stay positive. Think positive. Do positive a very good morning.” – Anonymous
19. “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.”– Carlos Castaneda
20. “When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.”– Harley Davidson
Wednesday quotes to motivate and push you through the day
21. “Wednesdays were the best thing about Atlantis. The middle of the week was a traditional holiday there. Everyone stopped work and celebrated the fact that half the week was over.” – Walter Moers
22. “On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything.” – Kit Williams
23. “Happy Wednesday! Cast your love to all, trust in the team to which you are joined, and do not do wrong to others for your own self gratification.” – Byron Pulsifer
24. “When people refer to ‘Back in the Day,’ it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you.” – Dane Cook
25. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
26. “There are more myths about Black Wednesday than the Greeks ever created.” – John Major
27. “Commit to your goals – Once you have set your goals, you have to fully commit yourself towards achieving it.” – Mia Conrad
28. “Without the week, where would the week be?” – Anthony T. Hincks
29. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.”– Helen Keller
30. “Yesterday’s home runs don’t win today’s games.”– Babe Ruth
Happy Wednesday motivation quotes
31. “Happy Wednesday! You are who you are; be happy with what you are called to do. Do not pretend to be like someone else for your gifts are unique to help lead you to the success as only you can define. Have a good day.” – Byron Pulsifer
32. “Wednesday will be amazing so wake up and smile.” – Unknown
33. “The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.” – Henry Ward Beecher
34. “I’ve realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy.” – Angelina Jolie
35. “Whatever I have tried to do in life, I have tried with all my heart to do it well; whatever I have devoted myself to, I have devoted myself to completely.” – Charles Dickens
36. “What’s in a Wednesday?
You! That’s who!
Happy Wednesday. ” – Anthony T. Hincks
37. “Happy Wednesday! Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” – William Shakespeare
38. “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”– Jim Rohn
39. “Keep calm, its hump day!” – Unknown
40. “Inspiration is one thing and you can’t control it, but hard work is what keeps the ship moving. Keep up the good work.” – Kevin Eubanks
Inspirational Wednesday quotes to help you succeed
41. “When a day that you happen to know is Wednesday starts off sounding like Sunday, there is something seriously wrong somewhere.” – John Wyndham
42. “On Wednesday, when the sky is blue,
and I have nothing else to do,
I sometimes wonder if it’s true
That who is what and what is who. – Winnie the Pooh
43. “On Wednesdays we wear pink.” – Mean Girls
44. “They didn’t want it good, they wanted it Wednesday.” – Robert A. Heinlein
45. “Fennel, which is the spice for Wednesdays, the day of averages, of middle-aged people. . . . Fennel. . . smelling of changes to come. ” – Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
46. “Wednesday can only dream of becoming Thursday.” – Anthony T. Hincks
47. “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, you ought to set up a life you don’t need to escape from.”– Seth Godin
48. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.”– Thomas Jefferson
49. “Keep Calm. It’s only Wednesday. We still have 2 more days to go.” – Unknown
50. “It must be Wednesday, there goes that camel again.” – Unknown
Wednesday motivation quotes
51. “If you are not willing to risk the usual you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
52. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” –Walt Disney
53. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” –Winston Churchill
54. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” – Chris Grosser
55. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” – David Brinkley
56. “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” – Bruce Feirstein
57. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – Lolly Daskal
58. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” – Thomas J. Watson
59. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” – Michael John Bobak
60. “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” – Earl Nightingale
61. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
62. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” – Robert Kiyosaki
63. “Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.” – George Bernard Shaw
64. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” – Anatole France
65. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John R. Wooden
Wednesday quotes to inspire hard work
66. “Either you run the day or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
67. “Nothing worthwhile comes easily. Work, continuous work and hard work, is the only way to accomplish results that last.” – Hamilton Holt
68. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” – Paulo Coelho
69. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
70. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
71. “All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.” – Calvin Coolidge
72. “The future depends on what you do today.” – Mahatma Gandhi
73. “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe.” — Muhammad Ali
74. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” –
Martin Luther King, Jr.
75. “Your ability to discipline yourself to set clear goals, and then to work toward them every day, will do more to guarantee your success than any other single factor.” – Brian Tracy
Wednesday quotes to elevate your perspective
76. “I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson
77. “Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
78. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
79. “Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.” – Booker T. Washington
80. “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” –
81. “Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work.” – H.L. Hunt
82. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
83. “A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn’t feel like it.” – Alistair Cook
84. “You will never plough a field if you only turn it over in your mind.” –
85. “Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts will inevitably bring about right results.” – James Allen
Powerful Wednesday quotes
86. “Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.” – John Barrymore
87. “Being strong means rejoicing in who you are, complete with imperfections.” – Margaret Woodhouse
88. “If you can change your mind, you can change your life.” – William James
89. “I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn’t fall down.” – Allen H Neuharth
90. “The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.” – Eric Thomas
91. “Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance.” –Bruce Barton
92. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
93. “Just decide; what’s it’s gonna be, who you’re gonna be and how your gonna do it, and then from that point, the universe will get out of your way.” – Will Smith
94. “The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” – Robert H Schuller
95. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
Wednesday quotes to level up your week
96. “Somewhere in the world someone is training when you are not. When you race him, he will win.” – Tom Fleming
97. “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” – Gerard Way
98. “We choose to go to the moon and do these other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard.” – John Fitzgerald Kennedy
99. “I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life.” — Corazon Aquino
100. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
101. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
102. “Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.” — Henry van Dyke
103. “The greatest mistake you can ever make in life is to be continually fearing that you will make one.” – Ellen Hubbard
104. “There ain’t no problem that some other dude didn’t have 1,000 years ago.” – Will Smith
105. “Opportunity is missed by people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Alva Edison
Other inspirational Wednesday quotes
106. “Each morning is the open door to a new world – new vistas, new aims, new plans, new things…Wednesday morning is no less.” – Unknown
107. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
108. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua Marine
109. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” –Arthur Ashe
110. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” –Florence Nightingale
111. “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” — Coco Chanel
112. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” – Babe Ruth
113. “Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.” — Brian Tracy
114. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
115. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” — Henry David Thoreau
Which of these Wednesday quotes is your favorite?
Although some people might suffer from low energy and waste their Wednesdays away, you can easily make Hump Day the best day of your week. Hopefully, these Wednesday motivation quotes have given you a bit of inspiration to make it to the weekend.
Did you enjoy these Wednesday quotes? Which of the quotes was your favorite? We would love to hear all about it in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to like and share.
Looking for the best Wednesday quotes to spur you on for the rest of the week? Check out these motivational quotes that'll help you get through Hump Day.