Winning Post 9 2020 announced for PS4, Switch, and PC
Due out in March 2020 in Japan.
Koei Tecmo has announced Winning Post 9 2020 for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals. It will launch in March 2020 in Japan.
Updated elements in the new version include:
- Revival of the marriage and descendant succession systems.
- Improvements to bond commands (can be executed from the racehorse screen, choose what you like from several utilities, etc.).
- No more randomness in the system of meeting new connections (you can make connections at events, and there are also bond commands that enable you to meet new connections).
- You can establish a club.
- Implementation of a future scenario that starts in 2021.
- Ability to transfer save data from Winning Post 9.
- If you have save data from Winning Post 8 on your system, you can get special bonuses.
- Noel Himeka added as a secretary.
—Noel Himeka has several outfit patterns for each season. On the left is her Spring Outfit A, and on the right is her Winter Costume B.
- Game Announce
- Koei Tecmo
- Winning Post 9 2020
Ciel nosurge DX and Ar nosurge DX ‘Surge Concerto DX Agent Pack’ unboxing video
Ground Zero: Texas – Nuclear Edition announced for PS4, PC
Acquire announces 3D dungeon RPG Labyrinth of Zangetsu for PS4, Switch, and PC [Update 2]
Acquire, Atlus, Kadokawa Games, Granzella, Koei Tecmo, and more tease 2021 plans
Use the coupon code “GEMATSU” for 5% off.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: Woe is Leomon. State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.
Koei Tecmo has announced Winning Post 9 2020 for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals. It will launch in March 2020 in…