Win trips to las vegas
Las Vegas is the place to go if you’re looking for something a bit different – the eye-popping scale of the hotels and casinos, the world-famous musicians who perform hundreds of shows a year, the sheer spectacle of the strip illuminated at night. Take your expectation of Vegas, multiply it by ten and add some jazz hands and you’ll still be nowhere near the reality of the glittering city.
Luckily for you, we’re giving away a holiday to Las Vegas so you could be finding out for yourself exactly how impressive it is. The prize includes return flights from London, four nights’ accommodation at the MGM Grand Hotel, transfers and travel insurance.
Here are a few tip-of-the-iceberg must-dos for Las Vegas:
· Check out one of the amazing Cirque du Soleil shows, from the Beatles-inspired Love at the Mirage to the fairytale quest KÀ at MGM Grand and the seductive burlesque-cabaret, adult-themed Zumanity at New York-New York Hotel & Casino
· Other great shows to catch while you’re there include Le Reve (Wynn Las Vegas), Jubilee! (Bally’s), Phantom: The Las Vegas Spectacular (The Venetian), The Producers (Paris Las Vegas) and Monty Python’s Spamalot (Wynn Las Vegas).
· If casinos aren’t your thing and you’re after something a little more highbrow, visit the Las Vegas Art Museum, currently showing a Kaz Oshiro exhibition
· Hit the spa for a day of pampering (or to get over your big night at the casino): choose from the Treasure Island Hotel, the Spa Bellagio, Canyon Ranch Spa Club, Truefitt & Hill. the list is endless. Swan around in a fluffy robe and slippers, supping fruit smoothies while waiting for your massage/manicure/facial.
· Visit the new Planet Hollywood resort and casino (formerly the Aladdin) which offers dining, gambling, fitness centre, and boasts of its shops: ‘If you can’t find it here, you don’t need it’
· Go to a big-name gig: crowd-pleasing artists like Barry Manilow and Celine Dion both have well-honed Vegas shows, and there’s always a range of other travelling musicians and singers, from Elton John to Elvis Costello
To enter the competition, just fill in the boxes below.
Terms and conditions
1. The Las Vegas competition (the “Competition”) is open to residents of the UK aged 21 and over.
2. The Competition is not open to employees or agencies of Guardian News & Media Limited (“GNM”), their family members or anyone else connected to the Competition.
3. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Competition, follow the instructions on the relevant webpage on Guardian Unlimited.
5. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the Entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The closing date is Friday July 6 2007.
8. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will receive a trip for two to Las Vegas. The prize will include return flights from London, transfers from the airport to MGM Grand Hotel, four nights’ accommodation (room only) at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, access to Coconut-Grove Garden Pool and Spa facilities, and travel insurance. Accommodation is based on two people sharing. Accommodation and activities are subject to availability. Travel date must include a Saturday and excludes Christmas, New Year, Easter, school holidays and public holidays. Prize must be taken by May 31 2008.
10. The winner will be notified by phone or email by Friday 13 July 2007.
11. Details of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: The Guardian Marketing Department, 119 Farringdon Road, London, EC1R 3ER.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. GNM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize, including, without limitation, meals, living expenses, insurance and transfers.
13. GNM retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
14. The winner may be required for promotional activity.
15. No purchase necessary.
16. GNM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. GNM further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of GNM for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
17. The Las Vegas Convention and Vistors Authority and each of their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Competition or any prize awarded.
18. GNM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their control.
19. The promotion will be governed by English law. Promoter: Guardian News & Media Limited, 119 Farringdon Road, London EC1R 3ER, UK.
Las Vegas Free Hotel Stay Vacation Contests, Giveaways and Sweepstakes.
Free Las Vegas Hotel Stay and Vacation Contests:
About.com Vegas Contests
This site provides a good listing of current Las Vegas sweepstakes and contests.
Sweepstakes Advantage Vegas
This site offers many contests that you can enter for free for a chance to win a Las Vegas vacation.
See our Forum for more Sweepstakes and Contest links, or to add some new ones.Las Vegas Free contests and sweepstakes. Win a free vacation to Vegas. Free show tickets. Free hotel stay. ]]>