We want to provide you with the most comprehensive information about
the Virginia Lottery, and we want to do so in a timely manner. If you cannot
find the answers you seek on our site, we encourage you to contact us at (804) 692-7777.
Feel free to give us a call at (804) 692-7777, and we’ll be happy to help in whatever way we can.
Visit us in person
Have you won a great prize? Here’s how to claim your prize.
Trust us, we’d love to see you! We hope you’ll come visit one of our convenient office locations, and you can bet we’ll be there to greet you with a smile. We’re closed weekends and holidays but would love to help you Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. All of our Customer Service Centers are listed below. All prizes can be cashed there, usually within a half hour!
Have a question?
If you’re asking a question, chances are someone else has asked it too! Don’t forget to check out our Frequently Asked Questions. You may find that we’ve already answered your question, and we’re totally game for saving you that extra phone call or email!
Do you have a question we haven’t answered? Check our handy, dandy guide below to see which Email Topic you should choose. Then, complete the form at the bottom of the page, and we’ll be in touch with you shortly. Please allow 3-5 business days for a response.
Which email topic do I choose?
- Login/Account Access: For questions about logging in, creating an account, updating profile information, password issues, etc., select this topic.
- Playing Online: Choose this topic for any questions about our Play Now program (purchases, deposits, etc.)
- Entering Tickets: If you’re having trouble entering tickets into one of our online promotions, choose this topic.
- Games/Promotions: Select this topic for questions about our games and promotions (odds, how to play, etc.).
- Lottery Retailer: Choose this topic if you feel you weren’t paid the correct amount for a ticket, you are interested in becoming a Lottery retailer, you had trouble redeeming a ticket at one of our retail locations, or for any other problems related to purchasing/redeeming tickets at a specific store. Please try to include the name and address of the location in your email to us.
- Public Records (FOIA) Request: In accordance with the Virginia Freedom of Information Act, the Virginia Lottery is committed to providing Virginians and the media with access to the Lottery’s public records. Choose this topic if you’re asking for records (documents or recordings) maintained by the Virginia Lottery or, if you are unsure, click here first to read about your rights, Lottery’s responsibilities, and what is considered a public record under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act.
- Consumer privacy: Choose this topic for questions regarding our privacy statement or TRUSTe.
- Other: If the email topics above just don’t seem to cover your question, please feel free to select “Other” as your topic.
The Virginia Lottery places a high priority on the protection of your confidential personal information. Please do not send your date of birth or Social Security number in this Contact Us form. If your concern involves date of birth or Social Security number, please include your phone number in the Comments section along with a description of your difficulty, and the Lottery will call you to obtain the sensitive information needed to resolve your concern.
We want you to have the most comprehensive information about the Virginia Lottery. If you can't find the answers on our site, contact us at (804) 692-7777.