Gimme 5 Vermont (VT) Lottery Results & Game Details
Gimme 5 Vermont Hot and Cold Numbers
Featuring a top prize jackpot of $100,000 and fairly decent odds of winning, Gimme 5 is another popular game available in Vermont.
Gimme 5 Drawing Schedule
Gimme 5 drawings are held every three times a week – Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings, at 7:00 PM ET.
You must purchase your ticket before 6:45 PM on draw nights to qualify for that night’s draw.
Gimme 5 Payout and Mechanics
To play Vermont Lottery’s Gimme 5 game, players must pick 5 numbers from 1 to 39 in a single panel. You can play up to 5 panels on a single play slip, at a cost of $1 per panel.
As usual, the Quick Pick option is available if you want your numbers chosen at random for you. You can also play the same panel(s) for up to 30 consecutive draws.
Vermont Gimme 5 Payouts and Odds
|5 of 5||$100,000||1 in 575,757|
|4 of 5||$250||1 in 3,387|
|3 of 5||$7||1 in 103|
|2 of 5||$2||1 in 10|
Overall odds of winning a prize: approximately 1 in 8.8.
Gimme 5 Prize Claiming
You can claim prizes of up to $500 from any Vermont Lottery authorized retailer. You can claim prizes of $500 to $5,000 at any People’s United Bank in Vermont. Finally, of course, you may also visit the Vermont Lottery office to claim any prize amount.
Jackpot prizes are split equally among multiple winners.
All winners have 1 year after the winning draw to claim their prize.
Other Vermont Lotteries
Check latest lottery results, jackpot amounts, winning odds, prize payouts, weekly drawing schedule and other useful information for all Vermont (VT) lotteries like Tri-State Megabucks, Lucky For Life, Pick 3, Pick 4, Scratch Games, and the ever-popular multi-state Powerball & Mega Millions lotteries.Get Vermont (VT) Gimme 5 lottery results, latest winning numbers, current jackpot, winning odds, prize payouts, drawing schedule & more.
Check my numbers
Enter the numbers on your ticket below.
How To Play
On a Gimme 5 play slip mark five (5) numbers of your choice from 1 to 39 in a single panel. You may play up to five (5) panels on a single play slip. The cost is $1.00 per play.
Draws are held every Monday through Friday at approximately 7:00 PM with a cutoff of 6:45 PM to purchase tickets for that evening’s draw. All draws are based on Eastern Time.
On a Gimme 5 play slip, mark the QUICK PICK (QP) box on each play, or ask the clerk for a Quick Pick, to let the lottery terminal randomly pick numbers.
You may purchase a ticket good for up to 30 consecutive draws by marking the number of draws under the MULTI DRAW column on the play slip. The cost will depend on the number of panels and draws you play. The maximum value of a single Gimme 5 ticket shall not exceed $100.
Matches, Prizes and Odds
|Match||Prize Amount||Odds Per Play|
|5 of 5||$100,000*||1:575,757|
|4 of 5||$250||1:3,387|
|3 of 5||$7||1:103|
|2 of 5||$2||1:10|
Overall odds of winning a prize are approximately 1:8.8
* If there are multiple winners of the 5 of 5 prize on any given drawing, the prize money will be divided equally among the winners.
Check your ticket(s) carefully. Be sure your ticket accurately reflects the numbers you want to play. Your play slip does not constitute evidence of a ticket purchase or of numbers selected.
Gimme 5 tickets may be cancelled. Cancellation is restricted to the date and location of purchase. Tickets purchased for a drawing on the purchase date must be cancelled prior to draw break for that day’s drawing.
How to Find Winning Numbers
Each Monday through Friday evening at 7:00 PM (ET), five (5) numbers from 1 to 39 will be drawn. You win by matching the numbers drawn with the numbers on your Gimme 5 ticket for that draw date. Winning numbers may be viewed by visiting vtlottery.com. Winning numbers are also available at Vermont Lottery agent locations (where Gimme 5 is sold) following the draw, or by calling 1-800-322-8800 (VT only) or 1-802-479-5686.
How to Claim Your Prize
- Sign the back of your Gimme 5 ticket in the space provided. YOU MUST PRESENT THE TICKET TO CLAIM A PRIZE.
- If your prize is less than $500, take your winning ticket to any Vermont Lottery agent locations where Gimme 5 is sold for validation and payment.
- If your prize is $500 or more, obtain a Claim Form from a Vermont Lottery sales agent location where Gimme 5 is sold. Follow the instructions on the Claim Form to submit your claim.
- Any prize can be claimed at the Vermont Lottery. Cash prizes from $500 to $5,000 can be claimed at any People’s United Bank in Vermont. Claim Forms are available at the Vermont Lottery and at any People’s United Bank.
- IMPORTANT: All prizes must be claimed within one (1) year of the winning draw date on the ticket.
Last Draw Information
Vermont Winners for 1/12/21
|Prize Levels||Prize Amount||Number of Winners|
* If there are multiple winners of the 5 of 5 prize on any given drawing, the prize money will be divided equally among the winners.Play the Gimme 5 Tri-State game! Drawings are held Monday, Wednesday and Friday at approx. 7pm. ]]>