Tennessee lottery cash 3 midday
Find the copy of the Playslip for either Cash 3 or Cash 4 and identify the location of the arrows and numbers that correspond to the red numbers below for examples of the instructions. The instructions below will apply to both Cash 3 and Cash 4 unless specified otherwise. You must fill out a Playslip to prevent mistakes from happening.
1. Plays for Next Draw
2. Draws and Days
- Once your Number and order of Play has been Picked and a decision made for either a $0.50 or $1.00 Ticket, then a decision must be made for which Draw/Draws and for how many Days you want to Play the Number.
- You may Play your Set/Sets of Numbers for only one Draw (Morn, Mid, Eve) or up to 7 Days. Notice: Sunday has only 1 Draw (Eve).
- For one Draw, mark the Draw for either Morn, Mid or Eve on the Playslip. For 2 Draws, mark Next 2. For 3 Draws, mark Next 3.
- For Multiple day Draws, you must fill out a separate Playslip for each Draw (time of day) and Number of Days from 2 up to 7.
- To Play your Set/Sets of Numbers for all 3 Draws each day for 7 days, you must prepare 3 Playslips. (One marked for each Draw (Morn, Mid and Eve) and each marked for 7 days.)
3. Lucky Sum
An additional Number called “Lucky Sum Number” is Drawn at the Draw times described above. If that Number matched the Sum of your 3 or 4 Numbers selected for Cash 3 or Cash 4, you win. (See Prize Chart)
4. Quick Pick (QP)
You may choose to have the computer randomly Pick any Set/Sets of Numbers by marking ‘QP’ in the area of the Box for that Set/Sets of Numbers and by selecting the Draws as described above.
It is not a good idea to try to correct a mistake made on a Playslip. The better option is to mark Void in that section. All other Play Areas of the Playslip are still acceptable to Play and only the Area marked Void will not be played by the terminal.
The Magic Mile: Tennessee Cash3 how-to and step-by-step game instructions and payouts.