Tennessee (TN) Cash 3 Evening Past 30 Day Winning Numbers
How to Play Tennessee Cash 3?
1. Each play selected will produce a single ticket. 2. DRAWS Use these boxes to select your draws. Select MID for MIDDAY, EVE for EVENING, or BOTH for MIDDAY and EVENING draws. Selecting BOTH will double the cost for each play you choose (Play Areas A-E).
3. DAYS You can play your number selections for more than one draw day by selecting one of the boxes marked 2 through 7 on the playslip. The plays will be for consecutive draw days. Remember, if you choose BOTH draws (Midday and Evening), your numbers will be played for both draws for each of the number of days selected.
4. Select one to five sets of 3-digit numbers you wish to play by completing the Play Areas A-E. You can have the computer randomly pick your numbers by marking the Quick Pick box in that play area.
5. Choose either a $1.00 or a $.50 play, and then pick the order you want your numbers to be drawn. For a $1.00 play, you can choose EXACT ORDER, ANY ORDER, EXACT or ANY ORDER, or a COMBO play. A COMBO play covers all possible EXACT combinations for the 3-digit number played, and will cost you $3.00 or $6.00 based on the numbers you selected. For a $.50 play, you can choose either EXACT ORDER or ANY ORDER only. The amounts you can win are shown below.
6. If you make an error when completing a Play Area (A-E), mark the VOID box at the bottom of that play area. DO NOT ERASE.
7. Present completed playslip and total play amount to any Tennessee Lottery retailer selling CASH 3 and you will receive a printed ticket(s) with your selections. Be sure the ticket includes the selections you requested on the playslip. The printed ticket is the only valid receipt for claiming a prize. If the ticket contains an error, request the retailer to cancel the ticket and print one with your corrected selection(s).
Exact Order- Must match winning numbers in order drawn.
Any Order – Must match winning numbers drawn in any order.
Exact or Any Order – Combines a $.50 “Exact” play and a $.50 “Any Order” play for a 3-digit number on a single play. The Exact or Any Order play may only be played for $1.00.
Combination- Equal to 3 or 6 Straight Plays for a total of $3.00 or $6.00. The cost of each play is $1.00. Win if your selected numbers are drawn in any order.
If no play type is specified it will default to a EXACT ORDER PLAY.
LottoStrategies.com – Lottery Winning Strategies,california lottery,florida lottery,texas lottery,Prizes, Winning Numbers Statistics, Jackpots & more
Tennessee cash 3 evening results
Find the copy of the Playslip for either Cash 3 or Cash 4 and identify the location of the arrows and numbers that correspond to the red numbers below for examples of the instructions. The instructions below will apply to both Cash 3 and Cash 4 unless specified otherwise. You must fill out a Playslip to prevent mistakes from happening.
1. Plays for Next Draw
2. Draws and Days
- Once your Number and order of Play has been Picked and a decision made for either a $0.50 or $1.00 Ticket, then a decision must be made for which Draw/Draws and for how many Days you want to Play the Number.
- You may Play your Set/Sets of Numbers for only one Draw (Morn, Mid, Eve) or up to 7 Days. Notice: Sunday has only 1 Draw (Eve).
- For one Draw, mark the Draw for either Morn, Mid or Eve on the Playslip. For 2 Draws, mark Next 2. For 3 Draws, mark Next 3.
- For Multiple day Draws, you must fill out a separate Playslip for each Draw (time of day) and Number of Days from 2 up to 7.
- To Play your Set/Sets of Numbers for all 3 Draws each day for 7 days, you must prepare 3 Playslips. (One marked for each Draw (Morn, Mid and Eve) and each marked for 7 days.)
3. Lucky Sum
An additional Number called “Lucky Sum Number” is Drawn at the Draw times described above. If that Number matched the Sum of your 3 or 4 Numbers selected for Cash 3 or Cash 4, you win. (See Prize Chart)
4. Quick Pick (QP)
You may choose to have the computer randomly Pick any Set/Sets of Numbers by marking ‘QP’ in the area of the Box for that Set/Sets of Numbers and by selecting the Draws as described above.
It is not a good idea to try to correct a mistake made on a Playslip. The better option is to mark Void in that section. All other Play Areas of the Playslip are still acceptable to Play and only the Area marked Void will not be played by the terminal.
The Magic Mile: Tennessee Cash3 how-to and step-by-step game instructions and payouts.