Our systems have detected unusual traffic activity from your network. Please complete this reCAPTCHA to demonstrate that it’s you making the requests and not a robot. If you are having trouble seeing or completing this challenge, this page may help. If you continue to experience issues, you can contact JSTOR support.
Block Reference: #f2b9fea0-5512-11eb-bbb2-0b328cbb0f50
Date and time: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 20:15:43 GMT
St Michael’s Hospice
Get involved / St Michael’s Hospice Lottery
St Michael’s Hospice Lottery
Play to win a first prize of £1,000, and 23 other cash prizes every week
- How it works
- Gift of Lottery
Easter draw date: Thursday, 1st April
Join today, and you will soon be helping to provide care and support to families living with a terminal illness.
Every Friday a total of £1,500 is won by 24 lucky St Michael’s Hospice Lottery members, including our top prize of £1,000.
The first number drawn each week wins £1,000, the second wins £200, the third wins £75, fourth wins £25 and there are 20 prizes of £10 to be won.
Each entry costs only £1 per week and you will be allocated your own unique Lottery number.
All prizes are posted to winners so you do not have to anything to make a claim.
Play the St Michael’s Hospice Lottery today
The easiest way to play the St Michael’s Hospice Lottery
Pay by card
You can renew your Lottery membership by debit card
Buy as a gift
You can gift a Lottery membership by debit card
Lottery Winners Draw 1074 – 8th January 2021
|6th||113132||MUCH BIRCH||£ 10|
|8th||121719||SUTTON ST NICHOLAS||£ 10|
|11th||630948||MORETON ON LUGG||£ 10|
|13th||613791||LOWER BULLINGHAM||£ 10|
|15th||238817||ROSS ON WYE||£ 10|
|19th||441519||FAYRE OAKS||£ 10|
St Michael’s Hospice Lottery
Gift something amazing
If you’re struggling to find that perfect present, a Lottery gift might just be what you are looking for. Perfect for any occasion – birthday, Christmas, farewell, new home, celebration, in memory or a thank you, this gift keeps on giving.
Buy online using a payment card (credit cards are not permitted on Lottery and raffle purchases)
Choose how many Lottery numbers you would like to purchase (maximum of 5 gifts)
Choose the number of weeks you’d like to play for (minimum of 13 weeks)
Choose the date you would like the membership to commence
Your gift will include a greeting card with your personalised message, and a welcome letter explaining how our Lottery works. You can choose to have your gift sent either to you or directly to the recipient.
It’s as easy as that. The recipient will then be in with a chance of winning £1,000 every Friday, plus 23 other cash prizes, every week.
Thank you for your support.
In 2019, for every £1 Lottery entry sold, 60p went directly to patient care, 21p towards Lottery prizes and 19p on administration, promotion of our cause and legal regulation.
In 2019, the likelihood of winning a prize was, on average, 1 in 264 for our regular weekly Lottery.
All proceeds from the SMH Lottery go directly towards funding the services provided by the Hospice, which provides care for adult patients living with a life-limiting illness and their families.
St Michael’s Hospice TERMS AND CONDITIONS
St Michael’s Hospice Lottery is licensed with the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005. We are members of the Hospice Lotteries Association, The Lotteries Council and adhere to the Code of Fundraising Practice and Fundraising Regulation.
Our Gambling Commission licence numbers:
000 – 005114 – N – 306677 – 008
05114 – A – 319606 – 005
To take part in our Lottery you must be aged 16 years or over, be a resident of Great Britain and agree to our full terms and conditions. If you fail to meet these criteria we reserve the right not to accept your membership.
St Michael’s Hospice Lottery reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice.
Entry to St Michael’s Hospice Lottery
1. All profits from St Michael’s Hospice Lottery go direct to St Michael’s Hospice (Registered Charity 511179) to help fund running costs and patient care services.
2. All participants of St Michael’s Hospice Lottery must be aged 16 years or over.
3. Entry costs £1 per play.
4. Only lottery numbers that have been paid for in advance will be entered into the draw.
5. St Michael’s Hospice Lotteries Ltd is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the 2005 Gambling Act. www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
6. To become a lottery player you can join: – Online: www.st-michaels-hospcie.org.uk – By telephone: 01432 851000 – Complete an St Michael’s Hospice Lottery joining leaflet – Via one of our St Michael’s Hospice Lottery Promoters who undertake door to door canvassing and promotional activities.
7. Payments can be made monthly (£4.34), quarterly (£13), half yearly (£26) or annually (£52).
8. Lottery players can pay by Direct Debit (this is the most cost effective method of payment for the Hospice), Cheque, Debit Card or by company Payroll. We do also offer a cash collection service in some areas. If your employer has a corporate membership scheme you can pay via payroll deduction.
9. Please be advised that a delay in us receiving payment may lead to your lottery number not being entered into our lottery draw. If you miss a payment you never owe us money – instead, your lottery number is not placed in the lottery draw for the period missed.
10. Upon processing your lottery application you will be issued with a unique randomly selected lottery number. This will be sent to you by post. This number will remain allocated to you until you no longer wish to play St Michael’s Hospice Lottery.
11. Our weekly draw normally takes place every Friday. We reserve the right, subject to holidays and unforeseen circumstances, to change the draw date without notice. In the event that a draw is delayed it will take place as soon as possible and before the next weekly draw.
12. Our weekly prizes are: 1st prize: £1,000. Runner-up prizes: £200, £75, £25, 20 X £10.
13. It is the responsibility of the lottery player to advise us of any change to their personal details. This is important as we only issue letters and prize cheques to the name and address held on our database Claiming Prizes & Winning Numbers.
14. Prize cheques are automatically issued to Lottery subscribing players.
15. Prize cheques will be sent by post within 7 days of the draw taking place. Prize cheques are made payable to the registered lottery player.
16. A weekly winners list is available by visiting: www.st-michaels-hospice.org.uk
17. Winning numbers are also published each week in the local press, announced on local radio stations and can be found on display in our Hospice Shops and on social media websites.
18. Winners may be asked to take part in promotional activity and St Michael’s Hospice Lottery reserves the right to feature the name, area and photograph of the winner resides unless notified otherwise.
19. Any unclaimed prize cheques will be held for 12 months and will then be treated as a donation.
20. Supporters who pay for their lottery number by Direct Debit on a monthly basis pay £4.34 per month. The 34p of a calendar monthly subscription of £4.34 will accumulate for occasions when there are 5 weekly draws in a month. If the amount accumulated is insufficient to cover a 5th weekly draw, the accumulated sum will carry over and the number will miss that draw, and any subsequent draws, until sufficient payment is received.
21. As there are only four weeks in some months, credit is accrued on the lottery player account. This credit will be stored to ensure entry into every weekly draw.
22. Lottery participation can be cancelled by notifying St Michael’s Hospice Lottery in writing, by telephone or by email. Cancellations after 5pm on a Wednesday may result in your lottery number still being entered into that week’s draw.
23. If your lottery number has remaining credit at the point of cancellation your lottery number will continue to be entered into the lottery draw until your credit expires. Alternatively you may choose to donate your credit direct to St Michael’s Hospice or you can request a refund if your credit is greater than £10.
24. Refunds will be paid by cheque upon request.
25. When we are notified of the death of a player the Lottery account will be suspended. We will accept instructions from an Executor or next of kin to:
• Change the name on the lottery number
• Cancel and refund any remaining credit (greater than £10)
• Cancel and donate any remaining credit to St Michael’s Hospice.
In all instances we will require written notification and proof of Executor status.26. If payments are made by Standing Order, the Executor must also cancel the standing order agreement with the bank as we are unable to do this. If Standing Order payments continue to be received, these will be accepted as a donation to the Hospice unless alternative instruction is given.
28. Once debit card payments have been processed, details are securely destroyed using a cross shredder.
29. We do not share or sell your data to third parties. To ensure we keep you up to date with events and developments we may share your information within St Michael’s Hospice. Please contact the Lottery Office if you do not wish to receive correspondence from us.
30. Any lottery player has the right to access the information that is held about them. To obtain this information please contact St Michael’s Hospice in writing.
Queries or Complaints
31. If you have a query or complaint about St Michael’s Hospice Lottery please contact us in writing, by telephone or by email. Complaints will be dealt with in accordance to our complaints policy.
32. In the event of a complaint or dispute not being resolved, it will be referred to arbitration. As we are a member of The Lotteries Council the complaint will be referred to The Independent Betting Adjudication Service Limited (IBAS). www.ibas-uk.com Tel: 020 7347 5883. 41. In the event of any dispute regarding lottery rules, the decision of St Michael’s Hospice is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
33. St Michael’s Hospice Employees – Employees of St Michael’s Hospice are allowed to play the St Michael’s Hospice Lottery, except qualifying/responsible person(s) and Lottery staff.
34. St Michael’s Hospice has the right to disqualify any lottery player if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the lottery player has breached St Michael’s Hospice Lottery terms and conditions.
35. St Michael’s Hospice Lottery is a form of gambling. Participants are encouraged to gamble responsibly. St Michael’s Hospice promotes responsible gambling and has policies and procedures in place to protect the vulnerable. St Michael’s Hospice is a member of the Hospice Lotteries Association and The Lotteries Council. All three organisations are committed to using Lotteries to fundraise responsibly.
36. Should gambling become a problem and you need support visit: www.begambleaware.co.uk Tel: 0808 8020 133.
37. You can advise us that you wish to be excluded from our lottery at any time. Anyone wishing to be self-excluded will have their details placed on an exclusion database and will not be able to re-join our lottery or take part in any of our raffles for a minimum of 6 months.
38. A copy of our terms and conditions may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Lottery Office, St Michael’s Hospice, Bartestree, Herefordshire, HR1 4HA.
All profits from our lottery from our lottery products go directly towards funding St Michael’s Hospice (Registered Charity Number: 511179) and its care services. St Michael’s Hospice provides palliative care across Herefordshire and surrounding areas for adults facing life limiting illnesses. We are a local independent charity and we are not associated to any other charity, even those with a similar name. St Michael’s Hospice is primarily funded by voluntary giving.St Michael’s Hospice Coronavirus Get involved / St Michael’s Hospice Lottery St Michael’s Hospice Lottery Play to win a first prize of £1,000, and 23 other cash prizes every week ]]>