Est. Cash Value: $458.8 Million
- Retailer Services
- Game Lists and More
- Responsible Gambling
- RoundUp Newsletters
- Frequently Asked Questions
Retailer Services Contact Information
800-375-6886, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Email us at [email protected] for information on any retailer issues.
IGT Hotline 800-458-0884, 24 hours, 7 days a week to report stolen tickets, equipment problems or to order scratch tickets
How to Become a Texas Lottery В® Retailer
- Quick Steps for Becoming a Lottery Retailer
- Benefits of Selling Lottery Games
Lottery Services Portal : Log in now to your existing account
First Time User? To sign up, you must be an owner, officer or partner of a licensed Texas Lottery sales agent. Register Now for online retailer account access to:
- Renew License
- Lottery Sales
- Pack Settlements
- View sample screens.
$625 Million Est. Cash Value: $458.8 Million Player Area Retailer Services Retailer Services Game Lists and More Responsible Gambling RoundUp Newsletters
Become a Retailer
Everybody knows you can win big playing the Lottery, but did you know that some of our biggest winners are actually our retail partners? Retailers earned an average of over $15,000 selling Lottery games in FY19. For a business like yours, the Lottery is much more than a fun way to play — it’s a great way to profit. Our retail network includes over 3,000 businesses all over the state.
How Much Money Can You Earn?
While annual profits vary from one retailer to the next, our retailers earn an average of more than $15,000 a year from selling Lottery games. Plus, every ticket sold increases your chance of selling a winning ticket. You can earn bonuses of $200 to $50,000 for selling Jackpot game top prizes, plus bonuses for select Scratch games. Further, meeting performance goals entitles you to bonus awards paid yearly.
- Scratch games commissions – 7%
- Jackpot games commissions – 6%
- Cashing bonus – 1%
Participating retailers complying with program qualifiers are eligible to earn an additional 7% commission on Scratch sales above their FY20 sales goal. Retailers must have been selling Lottery products by June 30, 2019, to qualify. See Retailer Award Incentive for Sales Excellence (RAISE) plan for complete details.
When Players Win, So Do You!
5 of 6 (WITH POWER PLAY OR MEGAPLIER)
5 of 6 (NO POWER PLAY OR MEGAPLIER)
SECOND PLACE PRIZE
$50 Scratch Game
$20 Scratch Game
$1 MILLION TOP PRIZE
How Much Does It Cost?
There are nominal charges that you will need to cover in order to be a Colorado Lottery retailer.
- Licensing Fee $21 per year
- Bonding Fee $40 per year
- Communications Fee $5 every week
Lottery Retailer Responsibilities
There are a few requirements that you must adhere to if you’re going to sell Lottery games.
- You must prominently display Lottery equipment and Scratch ticket merchandisers in a highly visible location.
- Lottery point-of-purchase materials need to be displayed in prominent areas. Flyers and Playslips need to be accessible to players.
- Secure storage is required for inactive packs of Scratch tickets.
- You must provide us with electronic fund transfer (EFT) authorization for your bank so that we can account for weekly billing.
- Remember, Lottery games can only be sold to players that are 18 years or older.
We Support Your Sales Efforts
We’re here to make sure that your Lottery business is successful. Listed are just a few things that we do to help you, and we’re always just a phone call away if you need more assistance.
- The Lottery will handle the installation of communications and equipment, and provide ongoing maintenance and service to the systems as necessary.
- You’ll receive eye-catching ticket merchandisers and point-of-purchase materials to market Lottery games to your customers.
- Training materials and additional resources including a retailer website are available to help Lottery retailers increase sales.
- A Lottery sales representative is assigned to your store to provide ongoing inventory management, marketing assistance and training for your employees.
- And, you have a hotline direct to our customer service department, and another for technical assistance, so you’re never alone.
Call Us Today at 1.800.999.2959!
You can enjoy all the benefits of being a Colorado Lottery retailer. Start by downloading and completing our Retailer Licensing forms and you’ll be on your way to making bigger profits!
Apply to become a Colorado Lottery retailer and earn the benefits that come with it.