South Carolina (SC) Pick 4 Evening Past 30 Day Winning Numbers
How to Play South Carolina Evening Pick 4?
Pick 4 is a four-digit game from the South Carolina Education Lottery with four different play types providing numerous ways to win. Players have the option of choosing to play a straight ticket to match numbers in the exact order drawn or to play a box ticket to match numbers drawn in any order. There is a straight/box choice to cover both possibilities. Players have the option of purchasing a combo ticket equal to 4, 6, 12, or 24 straight plays. Pick 4 drawings are held every evening at 6:59 and aired live on local television stations. Midday drawings are not televised and are held Monday through Saturday afternoons at 12:59. No midday drawings are held on Sundays or on Christmas Day.
1. A Pick 4 play slip may be obtained at any South Carolina Education Lottery online retailer. ONLY use a pencil or a pen with blue or black ink to fill out a play slip. Red ink will NOT be accepted. Do NOT make stray marks on the play slip as the lottery terminal may read the marks as numbers or play options. DO NOT ERASE a mistake in your number selections. Instead, mark the “VOID” box at the bottom of the play area and move on to the next play area.
2. There are five different play areas on a single play slip, marked “PLAY A” through “PLAY E.” Each play area represents a DIFFERENT Pick 4 play. All selected numbers for a single play should be in the same play area. Players may purchase up to five plays per play slip.
3. Mark a four-digit number from 0000 to 9999. Make a heavy vertical mark in the appropriate boxes in each play area. Or, to have any or all of your plays selected at random by the lottery terminal, mark the “QUICK PICK”box at the bottom of the play area.
4. Select the play amount of either 50Вў or $1. This option is available for Straight or Box play only and will default to $1 if not marked otherwise. Combo tickets range in price: a 4-way combo is $2 or $4; 6-way combo is $3 or $6; 12-way combo is $6 or $12; and 24-way combo is $12 or $24.
5. Mark the play TYPE. IF NO TYPE IS SPECIFIED, THE TYPE WILL DEFAULT TO A STRAIGHT PLAY.
STR = Straight Play: Match winning numbers in exact order drawn.
BOX = Box Play: Match winning numbers drawn in any order.
STR/BX = Straight/Box: Combines a 50Вў Straight AND a 50Вў Box for a 4-digit number on a single play. The Straight/Box play type may only be played for $1 per play.
COMBO = Combination: Equal to 4, 6, 12, or 24 Straight plays for 50Вў or $1. Win $2,500 or $5,000 if you match winning numbers drawn in any order in a single play.
6. Under the “MULTI DRAW” heading, don’t forget to mark the “DAY,” “EVE,” or “BOTH” box to select the drawing(s) you want to play. The midday drawing (or “DAY”) is at 12:59 p.m., and the evening drawing (or “EVE”) is at 6:59 p.m. If no box is selected, then the ticket will be valid for the next drawing that occurs. Play up to 14 draws for “DAY” or “EVE” or 28 draws for “BOTH” Multi draw selections will be consecutive from the draw date selected. NOTE: There are NO midday drawings on Sundays or on Christmas Day.
7. ADVANCE PLAY: indicates draw day other than the present day (not today). Draw Selection: indicates the daily draw that all plays and play options (multi draw and advance play) apply.LottoStrategies.com – Lottery Winning Strategies,california lottery,florida lottery,texas lottery,Prizes, Winning Numbers Statistics, Jackpots & more
Pick 4 – South Carolina Lottery
Pick 4 South Carolina Hot and Cold Numbers
How to Play the South Carolina Pick 4 Lottery
The South Carolina Lottery Pick 4 game runs twice-daily. Each draw has a jackpot of $5000, but your maximum possible prize depends on how much you wager and the playstyle you choose.
To play, you must pick 4 numbers, each from 0-9, and choose from the following playstyles:
- Straight: You must match the winning numbers in the exact order.
- Box: You can match the winning numbers in any order.
- Straight / Box: You can match the winning numbers in any order or in exact order.
- Combo: You get to play Straight bets for all possible combinations of your chosen numbers, boosting your chance of winning.
South Carolina Pick 4 Drawing Schedule
Pick 4 draws are held on middays and evenings: at 12:59 PM every day except Sundays for the midday draw; and at 6:59 PM every day for the evening draws.
You can buy tickets up until 12:45 PM or 6:45 PM on the day of the draw.Get latest and past results, winning numbers and jackpot amounts for South Carolina’s Pick 4. Also, learn about its rules, payouts, odds, and more. ]]>