Winning Powerball Plus numbers for Friday September 11, 2020? The results are in: are you holding the winning ticket?
Today’s Powerball Plus results are in. Here are the winning numbers for Friday September 11, 2020
It’s time to check if you are holding the winning Powerball Plus ticket. Born2Invest covers every Powerball Plus drawing and gives you the results immediately.
The numbers for the Powerball Plus drawing on Friday September 11, 2020 are as follows:
Did you get lucky today or not? Remember, you can come back to this page shortly after each draw in order to find out if you are holding the winning numbers.
Did you know that… You can purchase lottery tickets in total security online? You can also play games like roulette, blackjack or slots and casino games via any number of reputable and licensed operators . Finally, if you don’t like playing with cash, you can also engage in Bitcoin-only games . But always make sure if it is legal to play in your jurisdiction.
Since lotteries first began in 205BC people have been working on ways to beat the odds and guarantee themselves a winning ticket. Millions of words have been written about techniques, tips, and tricks that will supposedly help you get the winning numbers. Unfortunately these are largely wasted breath and there is no golden strategy that will guarantee a win. Predicting lottery numbers is like counting the number of stars in the sky, it takes a long time and you’ll probably be wrong.
Thankfully there are some tested techniques that can help give you an advantage:
- Take advantage of second chance drawings: Nothing beats a second chance. You might not know it, but many lotteries offer players a second chance to win. All you need to do is fill out the second chance form on the back of the ticket and send it in the post to get another chance to hit the jackpot.
- Create a lottery pool: lottery pools offer an opportunity for a large number of players to pool their resources and maximize their chances to win a portion of the jackpot. these are typically made with friends and colleagues and can be a great way to boost your chances of winning, at the cost of a slightly reduced jackpot.
- Use uncommon numbers: This technique won’t increase your chances of winning but will increase your potential jackpot! By picking rare numbers you will reduce the risk that someone else has the same winning numbers as you, ensuring that you don’t have to split the jackpot with more people than necessary.
- Pick games with good odds: Many players don’t know that lotteries don’t have the same odds. Make sure to read the rules and regulations carefully before you play. Also keep in mind that government backed lotteries often have fixed odds, which increases the chances you’ll be forced to split your jackpot. Don’t forget about scratch cards which offer better chances of winning with smaller payouts
Some facts about the lottery that you may not be aware of:
- A former math professor (who clearly knows a thing or two about odds) has won the lottery four times: $5.4 million the first time, $2 million a decade later, $3 million two years after that, and finally, $10 million in 2010.
- According to statistical research American winners don’t claim an astonishing $2 billion worth of lotto winnings every year.
- In 1992 a group of Australians pulled off an audacious assault on the Virginia lottery in the USA. Backed by 2,500 investors, they bought just about every combination possible for an outlay of $5 million and scooped the $27 million jackpot.
- More people would rather win the lottery than find true love.
- French writer Voltaire was an early lottery winner.
- The Indian government came up with a way to use the lottery format to tackle the rapidly escalating population growth in that country. People who volunteered to be sterilized are given 600 rupees and entered into a lottery where they can win various electrical household products and a top prize of a new car.
- Very few winners opt for plastic surgery after a lottery windfall.
- 48% of winners keep their day jobs.
- Even the Vatican has its own lottery. Tickets cost €10, the top prize is a car, and all of the proceeds go to the Pope’s charities.
Celebrities, authors and journalists have mused about the lottery for centuries. Among a sea of quotes, here are a couple of great ones about the lottery:
“ But a lottery isn’t meaningless. Someone has to win. ” ― J.G. Ballard
“ I guess I think of lotteries as a tax on the mathematically challenged .” ― Roger JonesClick to uncover the Powerball Plus results for Friday September 11, 2020. Are you today's lucky winner? Born2Invest brings you the results within minutes after each drawing.
Powerball and Powerball Plus results for Friday, 11 September 2020
There’s big money on the line tonight! R130 million is on the line. Here are your Powerball and Powerball Plus results for Friday, 11 September 2020.
Powerball and Powerball Plus Results – Numbers
It’s Friday night and that can only mean one thing; cash dollar bills (not really) are ready to be won in the Powerball draw.
Powerball and Powerball Plus jackpots estimated at:
- R87 million (Powerball)
- R43 million (Powerball Plus)
But if you really want your share of the jackpot, you have to play the Lotto! You know what they say, you’ve got to be in it to win it.
TheSouthAfrican.com brings you the Powerball results as soon as they happen .
The numbers will appear below as soon as they are available. Powerball results usually appear no later than 21:15.
If you cannot see the numbers, you might need to restart or refresh your browser.
Powerball and Powerball Plus Winning Numbers
|Click here for all||Powerball Results|
|Click here for all||Lotto and Lotto Plus Results|
|Click here for all||Daily Lotto Results|
- PowerBall: 1, 4, 10, 12, 49 Powerball: 18
- PowerBall Plus: 7, 12, 24, 25, 34 Powerball: 9
Check out previous South African PowerBall results here. For more details and to verify the numbers visit the National Lottery website.
When do lottery ticket sales close?
If you are buying your tickets from an existing Lottery outlet, they close at 20:30 on the day of a draw. The terms and conditions for other lotto services vary – please read them when you sign up for these services.
What does a Lotto ticket cost?
- A single LOTTO play will cost you R5.00 vat incl. A single cost of LOTTO PLUS 1 will be R2.50 and a single cost of LOTTO PLUS 2 will be R2.50 vat incl.
- But be aware if you use any of the online services, there might be an additional charge. Always check the terms and conditions.
Pimp your ride: Extreme accessories that may drive you wild
WATCH: The latest on Uzalo, Wednesday 13 January 2021 – E223 S6
WATCH: Wednesday’s Episode of Generations – The Legacy, E297 S29 (13 January 2021)
Michael Phelps’ US Olympic team-mate among Capitol Hill invaders
Is Springbok legend ‘Beast’ Mtawarira’s next career move a WWE ring?
TheSouthAfrican.com is all about South Africa and the stories that affect South Africans, wherever they are in the world.
Our offices are for administrative purposes only, no visitors will be accepted without an appointment.
South Africa– Blue Sky Publications (Pty) Ltd T/A TheSouthAfrican Number: 2005/028472/07.
Address: Regus Business Centre
1st Floor, Block B, North Park, Black River Park, 2 Fir Street, Observatory, Cape Town, 7925, South Africa
Postal: Blue Sky Publications (Pty) Ltd T/A TheSouthAfrican, PO Box 44354, Claremont, 7735, South Africa
United Kingdom– Blue Sky Publications Ltd – Company Registration Number: 04683692.
Address: Riverbank House, 1 Putney Bridge Approach, London, SW6 4TJ