Powerball results for 03/04/20; jackpot worth $90M
The Powerball Numbers (white) for March 4: 18-43-58-60-68. The Red Powerball Power Number: 14. The Power Play Number: 2.
LANSING, MI – A player in Michigan came very close, but there was no winner of the $90 million jackpot for the Powerball drawing held on Wednesday, March 4.
That means the next Powerball drawing on Saturday, March 7 will be worth $100 million with a cash option of $75.5 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for March 4: 18-43-58-60-68
The Red Powerball Power Number: 14
The Power Play Number: 2
Powerball winners for March 4:
· While there was no grand prize winner, one player matched all five white balls drawn to win $1 million. That ticket was sold in Florida.
· However, that player did not play the Power Play option which would have increased their winnings to $2 million.
· In Michigan, one ticket sold won $50,000 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· There were 480,537 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 14,948 tickets sold won at least $4.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Mega Millions drawing is Friday, March 6 with an estimated jackpot of $70 million and a cash option of $52.4 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is Saturday, March 7 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1.4 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Thursday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $125,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The drawing comes during a string of big lottery wins in the state. Last month, a $70 million winning Powerball ticket was sold in Michigan. In January, a Detroit woman claimed a $1 million Powerball prize after her mother pushed her into buying a ticket.
In December, a Grand Rapids woman claimed a $5 million prize that she only realized she’d won by scrolling through Facebook. The week prior, a Washtenaw County man expected to only win $20 playing an instant game, but was shocked to learn he won $1 million.
The last players from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot were a couple from Suttons Bay who came forward to claim an $80 million Powerball win. That couple plans on using the money to support their family of seven kids and 21 grandkids.
And while they were lucky winners, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Hartland last year went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never came forward to claim the prize. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.
© 2021 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.
Powerball results for 03/04/20; jackpot worth $90M The Powerball Numbers (white) for March 4: 18-43-58-60-68. The Red Powerball Power Number: 14. The Power Play Number: 2. LANSING, MI – A