Buy a ticket
See the results
for other lotteries
Detailed results for the Extra draw
|Complete number (7 digits)||0||$1,000,000 *|
|Last 6 digits||0||$25,000|
|Last 5 digits||2||$500|
|Last 4 digits||16||$50|
|Last 3 digits||165||$20|
|Last 2 digits||1,602||$5|
|First 6 digits||0||$10,000|
|First 5 digits||3||$500|
|First 4 digits||11||$50|
|First 3 digits||146||$20|
|First 2 digits||1,539||$5|
See the results
for other lotteries
Lotto Poker Plus
With the Plus option from Lotto Poker, you could win the progressive jackpot. Try it now!
Congratulations to our latest winner!
With his windfall, he plans to buy a home in his hometown.
She won with a ticket purchased online!
“I immediately knew that life was going to be good!” Amélie said, recalling the royal flush she got on-screen.
Find out more about Lotto Poker
Lotto Poker and Lotto Poker Plus
Choice of 1, 2 or 3 selections, $2 per selection
Grand prize : $5,000
Lotto Poker Plus
Enhanced prize structure for all ranked hands, from suits to royal flush
Grand prize: Progressive jackpot + $5,000
Lotto Poker Plus
Choice of 1, 2 or 3 selections, $3 per selection
Grand prize per selection: Progressive jackpot + $5,000
Lotto Poker Plus
Progressive jackpot starting at $10,000. No bluff!
(Amount for informational purposes only)
Lotto Poker – Summary
- TWO WAYS TO WIN: Quick Play (on screen animation) or evening draw
- COST: $2 for 1 selection, an additional $1 per selection for the Plus option
- DRAW FREQUENCY: Daily
- DEADLINE FOR WAGERS: 10:30 p.m. every evening
- FIRST DRAW: May 2, 2011
|Grand Prize (draw)||$100,000|
|Odds of winning a prize
(including the Quick Play and one draw)
|1 in 3.86|
|Odds of winning the grand prize (Quick Play)||1 in 649,740|
|Odds of winning the grand prize (draw)||1 in 2,598,960|
|Theoretical payoff rate||60%|
Each Plus option bet increases the progressive jackpot, which starts at $10,000 and is reset to that level once the jackpot is won. The progressive jackpot is won with a royal flush when the Plus option has been purchased for the hand. It increases according to the number of participating selections and varies when prizes are won in the enhanced structure.
The purchase of the Plus option applies only to the Quick Play prize structure and not to the draw.
How to play
- You may play online, using the mobile app, or at a Loto-Québec retailer.
- Lotto Poker can only be played using Quick Pick (selection randomly generated by the Loto Québec computer).
- Each selection (a 5-card hand) costs $2 and allows you to participate in a Quick Play and in one draw.
- The Plus option costs $1 more for each selection and provides access to an enhanced prize structure for all ranked hands, from suits to royal flush.
- Up to 3 selections may be played per ticket. All cards on a ticket come from a single, regular 52-card deck with four suits (Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds and Spades) of 13 cards each. The same card cannot be used for more than one selection on the same ticket.
- Quick Play is a game that is randomly generated by the Loto-Québec computer. When your transaction is being processed, your selection(s) will be shown on the screen. A selection is a winner if it forms one of the poker hands that are described in the applicable prize structure (see the Prize structure and odds of winning) .
- Each draw is conducted as follows: Loto-Québec conducts a draw to determine at random 5 cards among the 52 cards of an ordinary deck. A selection is a winner if it contains 2, 3, 4 or 5 cards identical to the cards drawn (see the Prize structure and odds of winning).
- In Lotto Poker, the cards are always presented in increasing order, according to value (from 2 to Ace) and in the following order of suits: Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds and Spades.
- You must pay before Quick Play starts. It is impossible to cancel a Lotto Poker ticket.
- Lotto Poker is governed by the By-law respecting forecast contests and numbers games , published in the Gazette officielle du Québec , which includes limitations of liability.
- Extra is available with this game.
|Poker hand||Example*||Poker hand||Example*|
10-Jack-Queen-King and Ace of the same suit**
5 cards in consecutive ranking, regardless of suit**
5 cards of the same suit** in consecutive ranking
|Three of a kind|
|3 cards of the same rank|
|Four of a kind
4 cards of the same rank
3 of a kind and 1 pair
|Pair of Jacks or better
2 cards of the same rank (Jack, Queen, King or Ace)
5 cards of the same suit**
*Cards shown for demonstration purposes only.
**The 4 suits are: Hearts, Clubs, Diamonds and Spades.
Poker lotto draw
As your ticket prints, look up to watch your poker hand being dealt on the customer display screen! If your five cards form a winning poker hand, you can win up to $10,000 instantly. No poker skills required. You can redeem your prize right away and get a replacement ticket, or wait until after the nightly draw to see if you win again.
Go ALL IN!
ALL IN is an optional add-on to POKER LOTTO that gives you the chance to win more on the top five instant game
- $1 per hand to play ALL IN
- Hit a Royal Flush to win the growing Jackpot
- The Jackpot starts at $10,000 and increases until someone wins!
- ALL IN prizes are in addition to the POKER LOTTO instant prize.
Win on the nightly draw!
Match up to five winning cards drawn from a deck of 52 and you could win up to $100,000. You don’t even need a winning poker hand to win!
How to Play POKER LOTTO
- Ask the retailer for a POKER LOTTO ticket.. Play up to three hands per ticket.
Note: POKER LOTTO is only available by quick pick.
- Tell your retailer whether you want to add ALL IN for an additional $1 per hand.
- As your ticket prints, watch the customer display screen to see your poker hand(s) being dealt.
- If your five cards form a winning poker hand, you win the corresponding prize on the screen. If you added ALL IN,
you may have won an additional prize. (See Instant Win & ALL IN prize structure).
- Every POKER LOTTO ticket has two chances to win! You can claim the instant prize immediately, or wait until
after the nightly draw to see if you win again!Note: A POKER LOTTO ticket presented for prize claim at a prize payout office cannot be processed until after
the nightly draw.
Odds of Winning
Instant Win Prize Structure
|Winning Poker Hand||Instant Prize||ALL IN Prize*||Odds|
|Royal Flush||$10,000||100% of growing jackpot||1: 649,740|
|Straight Flush||$1,000||10% of growing jackpot||1:72,193|
|4 of a Kind||$100||$175||1: 4,165|
|Full House||$50||$75||1: 694|
|Straight||$20||No ALL IN prize||1: 255|
|3 of a Kind||$10||No ALL IN prize||1: 47.3|
|2 Pair||$4||No ALL IN prize||1: 21|
|Pair of Jacks or Better (J, Q, K, A)||$2||No ALL IN prize||1: 7.7|
* ALL IN Prizes are in addition to POKER LOTTO Instant Prizes. The minimum jackpot is $10,000.
Nightly Draw Prize Structure
POKER LOTTO draws are held every day. Tickets can be purchased until 9:30 pm CT, 8:30 pm MT and 7:30 pm PT on the night of the draw.
To win on the nightly draw, you must match up to the five winning cards drawn. You do not need a winning poker hand to win on this draw portion.
|Match (exact rank and suit)||Prize||Odds|
|5/5 Cards||$100,000*||1: 2,598,960|
|4/5 Cards||$100||1: 11,059|
|3/5 Cards||$10||1: 240|
|2/5 Cards||$2||1: 16|
For complete prize details, please refer to the POKER LOTTO Game Conditions on wclc.com or call 1-800-665-3313.
Pay Before You Play
Because you can win instantly on POKER LOTTO, these tickets cannot be cancelled after they print, and are considered a purchase. Retailers cannot print your POKER LOTTO ticket until after they have received your payment.
Finding Winning Results
Winning POKER LOTTO draw results can be found:
- At any lottery retailer
- WCLC Lotto Manager App (free download)
- wclc.com (sasklotteries.ca) under Winning Numbers
Note: Winning Telephone Lines will NOT have POKER LOTTO results.
You can check POKER LOTTO tickets using the ticket checker at retail, or the ticket checker feature on the WCLC Lotto Manager App, just like any other lottery ticket.
Note: All POKER LOTTO prizes presented at a Prize Payout Office cannot be processed until the next business day following the draw date on the ticket.Poker lotto draw As your ticket prints, look up to watch your poker hand being dealt on the customer display screen! If your five cards form a winning poker hand, you can win up to $10,000 ]]>