Pick 3 tennessee lottery
Find the copy of the Playslip for either Cash 3 or Cash 4 and identify the location of the arrows and numbers that correspond to the red numbers below for examples of the instructions. The instructions below will apply to both Cash 3 and Cash 4 unless specified otherwise. You must fill out a Playslip to prevent mistakes from happening.
1. Plays for Next Draw
2. Draws and Days
- Once your Number and order of Play has been Picked and a decision made for either a $0.50 or $1.00 Ticket, then a decision must be made for which Draw/Draws and for how many Days you want to Play the Number.
- You may Play your Set/Sets of Numbers for only one Draw (Morn, Mid, Eve) or up to 7 Days. Notice: Sunday has only 1 Draw (Eve).
- For one Draw, mark the Draw for either Morn, Mid or Eve on the Playslip. For 2 Draws, mark Next 2. For 3 Draws, mark Next 3.
- For Multiple day Draws, you must fill out a separate Playslip for each Draw (time of day) and Number of Days from 2 up to 7.
- To Play your Set/Sets of Numbers for all 3 Draws each day for 7 days, you must prepare 3 Playslips. (One marked for each Draw (Morn, Mid and Eve) and each marked for 7 days.)
3. Lucky Sum
An additional Number called “Lucky Sum Number” is Drawn at the Draw times described above. If that Number matched the Sum of your 3 or 4 Numbers selected for Cash 3 or Cash 4, you win. (See Prize Chart)
4. Quick Pick (QP)
You may choose to have the computer randomly Pick any Set/Sets of Numbers by marking ‘QP’ in the area of the Box for that Set/Sets of Numbers and by selecting the Draws as described above.
It is not a good idea to try to correct a mistake made on a Playslip. The better option is to mark Void in that section. All other Play Areas of the Playslip are still acceptable to Play and only the Area marked Void will not be played by the terminal.
The Magic Mile: Tennessee Cash3 how-to and step-by-step game instructions and payouts.
Tennessee Lottery Official App 17+
Tennessee Educational Lottery
Designed for iPad
- 1.8 • 591 Ratings
The TN Lottery App is the official app of the Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation.
Scan your tickets, create a mobile playslip, find a retailer, view current jackpots, save your lucky numbers or create/login to your VIP Rewards Account for more ways to win.
• Check your tickets to see if you’re a winner, anywhere and anytime
• View available instant games and their top prizes
• See current jackpot amounts for Powerball, Mega Millions, Lotto America and Tennessee Cash
• View past winning numbers for Powerball, Mega Millions, Lotto America, CASH 4 LIFE, Tennessee Cash, Cash 3, Cash 4, and KENO To Go
• Use the retailer locator to find a retailer near you
• Create a mobile playslip to scan to purchase a ticket at your favorite retailer
• Save your lucky numbers to access them on the go
• Access your VIP Rewards Account to enter tickets, earn points and enter drawings
• Sign-up for VIP News Alerts to stay in-the-know on new promotions and offerings
Want more ways to connect with the Tennessee Lottery?
General Information: https://bit.ly/30ZvvBE
VIP Rewards: https://bit.ly/3fRnLpx
Play responsibly. Must be 18 or older to play.
The Tennessee Lottery encourages adults to establish appropriate parental controls on mobile devices accessed by children under the age of 18 to limit their ability to download or access this app.
For questions or comments regarding VIP Rewards, please contact the Tennessee Lottery VIP Player Support at 1-800-728-6932 or via email at [email protected]
Apple Inc. in no way sponsors, endorses, or administers any contests or lottery drawings.
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Tennessee Lottery Official App. Download Tennessee Lottery Official App and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.