How to Play
Playing PICK 2 ™ is easy. It’s the game where you can play today and get paid today. You can win a top prize of $50 with a $1 Straight play, or increase your chances of winning with a Box, Straight/Box, Front/Back Number or 1-OFF ® play. Simply select your lucky numbers and play it your way any day – twice a day. Midday and evening drawings offer two chances to play – and win!
To play, pick up a PICK 2 playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer. Each playslip contains five panels (A-E). In each panel played:
1. Select one number (from 0 through 9) from each column for a total of two digits, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers. For a Front Number play, select number from the first column only; and, for a Back Number play, select number from the last column only.
2. Select the play type: Straight, Box, Straight/Box, 1-OFF, Front Number, or Back Number.
3. Select the amount you want to play: 50 cents or $1 (all Straight/Box and 1-OFF plays cost $1).
4. Select the draw time. Select MID for the midday drawing (1:30 p.m. ET), EVE for the evening drawing (9:45 p.m. ET) draw, or BOTH for both the midday and evening drawings. If no draw time is marked, the terminal will automatically print a ticket for the next available draw. If BOTH is selected, two separate tickets will print – one for the midday drawing and one for the evening drawing.
5. To Advance Play the same numbers and play types up to 14 consecutive days for the selected draw time(s), simply mark the number in the “Days” section on your playslip.
6. Give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer. You will receive a ticket for each set of selected numbers and draw date(s). Please check your ticket(s) before you leave the store. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket(s).
7. Check the official drawing results to see if you’re a winner! Draw results are available on this website, at authorized Florida Lottery retailers and by calling (850) 921-PLAY (7529).
PICK 2 drawings are held twice daily, seven days per week, at approximately 1:30 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. ET. Tickets for each drawing may be purchased up to 13 minutes prior to the applicable drawing – 1:17 p.m. ET for the midday drawings and 9:32 p.m. ET for the evening drawings.
Please remember: All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable draw date.
All PICK 2 prizes may be claimed at any authorized Florida Lottery retailer.
If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the drawings on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers and play types as the original ticket.
How to Play 1-OFF ®
Ever feel like you’re close, but you’ve somehow missed the mark? With 1-OFF ® you can miss by one and still win a cash prize. That’s 8 more chances to win!
To play, simply pick up a PICK 2 playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer.
Select your two numbers, or QP to let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers.
Mark the 1-OFF ® box on the PICK 2 playslip.
Select the draw time: MID, EVE, or BOTH.
Once you give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer, you will receive a ticket printed with your 2-digit number and the 1-OFF numbers higher or lower than your 2-digit number.
During the PICK 2 drawing, 2 numbers will be drawn at random. If your 2-digit number is a Straight match to the numbers, you win $25. Or, if any of your 1-OFF numbers match the PICK 2 numbers drawn, you win $3.
Now you know how to play PICK 2 1-OFF!
Players who match both of the winning numbers drawn in the official PICK 2 ™ drawing for the date played can win up to $50, depending on the play type purchased and the amount played. Front Number or Back Number players who match one number can win up to $5.
Unlike the Lottery’s other Draw games, which are pari-mutuel in design (that is, players are vying for a portion of what is in the prize pool), PICK 2, PICK 3, PICK 4, and PICK 5 offer set prize payouts. Therefore, the Lottery has established a $1 million liability limit for PICK 2 for any particular two-digit number for each drawing. Should any two digit combination (for example 77) be purchased often enough in a single drawing that would result in the liability limit being exceeded, the Lottery will “cut off” further sales of that specific number combination. In addition, no Front Number or Back Number that involves the first or last digit, respectively, of the two-digit number will be allowed for that drawing. Players that have already played those numbers will still win the full amount of the set prize even if the liability limit has been met. For more details on this issue, please refer to the Pick 2 game rule, section (1)(g).
© 2021 Florida Lottery, All Rights Reserved.
Must be 18 or older to play.
How to Play Playing PICK 2 ™ is easy. It’s the game where you can play today and get paid today. You can win a top prize of $50 with a $1 Straight play, or increase your chances of winning with
Pick-2 Stats: Digits Ranked by Frequency from Best to Worst Numbers, Hot to Cold
Reports created by FrequencyRank , lottery, lotto, Pick-2 statistical software.
The statistical reports rank the Pick 2 digits by their frequency . The numbers are listed in descending order, from the most frequent (the hottest or the best) to the least frequent digits (the coldest or the worst numbers). The reports show the number of hits ; i.e. amount of drawings in which that particular Pick-2 digit was a winner.
The ranking by frequency is performed two ways:
1) Regardless of position;
2) Position by position.
You will notice differences in the two reports.
Regardless of position: Counts in how many draws the digit came out;
Position-by-position: Counts all occurrences of a digit.
The position-by-position frequency will always show the exact amount of digits that appeared in a number of drawings analyzed. For example, the span of analysis was 100 drawings. If we add up the frequencies for digit position 1, the amount must be 100. The same is true for the second position. If we add up the frequencies for the 2 positions, the total must be 100 x 2 = 200.
A statistical report as such is not of much use. The short-term ranges of analysis offer stronger tendencies, in accordance to the Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG). For far better results, run the special lottery software SkipSystem :
• Current Pick 2 game format: 2 digits from a field of 10, from 0 to 9
• Total drawings in this results file: 833
• Most recent drawing in this file: May 15, 2017 (9 3)
• Data recorded in Pennsylvania Lottery, evening drawings only.
The following statistical reports are no longer updated. The registered members of this site can run Frequency Rank any time, for any number of lottery drawings. The reports for any 2-digit game in the world are generated in mere seconds.
The short span of analysis is where the money is. The short parpalucks create staggering biases in pick-2 digit frequency. Any lottery strategy should focus only on short parpalucks.
Axiomatic one, see also freely:
- Pick 2 Straight Sets Statistics in Pennsylvania Lottery from start to 05/15/2017 (based on my database only).
- Pick 2 Boxed Sets Statistics in Pennsylvania Lottery from start to 05/15/2017 (counting the drawings I recorded).
Resources in Lottery Software, Lotto Wheeling, Strategies Systems
- The Main Lotto, Lottery, Software, Strategy, Systems Page.
Presenting software to create free winning lotto, lottery strategies, systems based on mathematics. Get your lotto systems or wheels, the best lottery, lotto software, combinations, winning numbers.
- Lotto, Lottery Software, Excel Spreadsheets: Programming, Strategies.
Read a genuine analysis of Excel spreadsheets applied to lottery and lotto developing of software, systems, strategies. Combining Excel analysis with powerful lottery and lotto software programmed by this author, Parpaluck.
Also applicable to LotWon lottery, lotto software; plus Powerball, Mega Millions, Euromillions.
Updates to several Bright software packages: pick-3, pick-4 lotteries, 5- and 6-number lotto games.
Pick 2 lottery 00 99 statistical software ranks most common winning pick-2 numbers by frequency: Hot to cold, best to worst, plus digit positional analysis.