Pick 2 lottery game
With so many chances to win jackpots up to $500,000.
Change in Super 6 draw time
Biggest Big 4 Pay Out to Date
Super 6 winners, $172, 900 Richer today!
No Special Number?
All draw games carry a QUICK PICK option which is a random selection of numbers by the terminal.
The SNL Random Number Generator creates also a completely random set of numbers and/or letters for each game.
Where to Buy Island Wide
With the Agent Locator tool find around the Island, places where you can play our games.
Play Pick 2 six days a week, Monday through Saturday, with three draws each day, except on public holidays. Draws are aired live at 9:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. on all our Social Media platforms with a recap on MBC Television and Radio at 10:00 a.m, 2:00 p.m and 9:30 p.m.
How To Play
Choose a two-digit number from 0-0 to 9-9, select the amount you want to bet and choose the play method from the three options below:
In Line : Win 50 times your bet amount if your number matches the winning number in the exact order drawn. Minimum bet is $1.00.
Example: Winning Numbers : 1-2
Your Numbers : 1-2
Mix : Win 25 times your bet amount if your number matches the winning number in any order drawn. Minimum bet is $1.00.
Example: Winning Numbers: 1-2 or 2-1
Back Up : This play method is simply a combination of an in-line bet and a mix bet.
Example: A back up play starts at $2.00 because you are playing two play methods simultaneously (1) In-Line (2) Mix. Therefore $1.00 goes to In-Line, the other $1.00 goes to Mix.
Imagine multiplying your winnings up to 5 times! For an additional bet equal to the amount wagered on your tickets, you can add Multi-X to Pick 2.
If you win Pick 2, Multi-X guarantees to pay you additional prizes ranging from Free Play tickets to multiplying your winnings up to 5 times.
Don t miss out on Multi-X. It s truly a game changer!
For now, Pick 2 is the only game you can add Multi-X. More games may be added in the future.
How To Play With Multi-X
- Simply ask for Multi-X when you purchase Pick 2 tickets.
- For every dollar you bet on Pick 2, you bet an additional $1 to play Multi-X.
- 5X If a 5X ball is drawn, your winnings are QUINTUPLED! (Multiplied by 5)
- 3X If a 3X ball is drawn, your winnings are TRIPLED! (Multiplied by 3)
- 2X If a 2X ball is drawn, your winnings are DOUBLED! (Multiplied by 2)
- FP If a FP ball is drawn, you win a FREE PLAY ticket for the upcoming draw!
Buy and cash your tickets at any lottery agent. All Online Lottery Agents are authorized to pay prizes up to $999.
Prizes of $1000 and more must be claimed at the Lottery Administrative Office, Gable woods Mall, Sunny Acres, Castries with a valid picture ID.
Prizes must be claimed within 90 days of the draw date.Saint Lucia National Lottery – Pick 2 results, prizes and how to play.
How to Play
Playing PICK 2 ™ is easy. It’s the game where you can play today and get paid today. You can win a top prize of $50 with a $1 Straight play, or increase your chances of winning with a Box, Straight/Box, Front/Back Number or 1-OFF ® play. Simply select your lucky numbers and play it your way any day – twice a day. Midday and evening drawings offer two chances to play – and win!
To play, pick up a PICK 2 playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer. Each playslip contains five panels (A-E). In each panel played:
1. Select one number (from 0 through 9) from each column for a total of two digits, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) box and let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers. For a Front Number play, select number from the first column only; and, for a Back Number play, select number from the last column only.
2. Select the play type: Straight, Box, Straight/Box, 1-OFF, Front Number, or Back Number.
3. Select the amount you want to play: 50 cents or $1 (all Straight/Box and 1-OFF plays cost $1).
4. Select the draw time. Select MID for the midday drawing (1:30 p.m. ET), EVE for the evening drawing (9:45 p.m. ET) draw, or BOTH for both the midday and evening drawings. If no draw time is marked, the terminal will automatically print a ticket for the next available draw. If BOTH is selected, two separate tickets will print – one for the midday drawing and one for the evening drawing.
5. To Advance Play the same numbers and play types up to 14 consecutive days for the selected draw time(s), simply mark the number in the “Days” section on your playslip.
6. Give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer. You will receive a ticket for each set of selected numbers and draw date(s). Please check your ticket(s) before you leave the store. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket(s).
7. Check the official drawing results to see if you’re a winner! Draw results are available on this website, at authorized Florida Lottery retailers and by calling (850) 921-PLAY (7529).
PICK 2 drawings are held twice daily, seven days per week, at approximately 1:30 p.m. and 9:45 p.m. ET. Tickets for each drawing may be purchased up to 13 minutes prior to the applicable drawing – 1:17 p.m. ET for the midday drawings and 9:32 p.m. ET for the evening drawings.
Please remember: All prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the applicable draw date.
All PICK 2 prizes may be claimed at any authorized Florida Lottery retailer.
If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the drawings on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers and play types as the original ticket.
How to Play 1-OFF ®
Ever feel like you’re close, but you’ve somehow missed the mark? With 1-OFF ® you can miss by one and still win a cash prize. That’s 8 more chances to win!
To play, simply pick up a PICK 2 playslip at an authorized Florida Lottery retailer.
Select your two numbers, or QP to let the terminal randomly pick some or all of your numbers.
Mark the 1-OFF ® box on the PICK 2 playslip.
Select the draw time: MID, EVE, or BOTH.
Once you give your completed playslip and payment to the retailer, you will receive a ticket printed with your 2-digit number and the 1-OFF numbers higher or lower than your 2-digit number.
During the PICK 2 drawing, 2 numbers will be drawn at random. If your 2-digit number is a Straight match to the numbers, you win $25. Or, if any of your 1-OFF numbers match the PICK 2 numbers drawn, you win $3.
Now you know how to play PICK 2 1-OFF!
Players who match both of the winning numbers drawn in the official PICK 2 ™ drawing for the date played can win up to $50, depending on the play type purchased and the amount played. Front Number or Back Number players who match one number can win up to $5.
Unlike the Lottery’s other Draw games, which are pari-mutuel in design (that is, players are vying for a portion of what is in the prize pool), PICK 2, PICK 3, PICK 4, and PICK 5 offer set prize payouts. Therefore, the Lottery has established a $1 million liability limit for PICK 2 for any particular two-digit number for each drawing. Should any two digit combination (for example 77) be purchased often enough in a single drawing that would result in the liability limit being exceeded, the Lottery will “cut off” further sales of that specific number combination. In addition, no Front Number or Back Number that involves the first or last digit, respectively, of the two-digit number will be allowed for that drawing. Players that have already played those numbers will still win the full amount of the set prize even if the liability limit has been met. For more details on this issue, please refer to the Pick 2 game rule, section (1)(g).
© 2021 Florida Lottery, All Rights Reserved.
Must be 18 or older to play.