DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
Pennsylvania Derby Cash Horse Racing Terminal-based Lottery Game; Change to Game Rules; Amended Notice
[49 Pa.B. 6032]
[Saturday, October 12, 2019]
Under the State Lottery Law (72 P.S. §§ 3761-101—3761-314) and 61 Pa. Code § 875.4 (relating to notice of terminal-based lottery game rules), the Secretary of Revenue hereby provides public notice of changes to the Pennsylvania Derby Cash Horse Racing (hereinafter referred to as ”Derby Cash”) terminal-based Lottery game rules that were published at 49 Pa.B. 5525 (September 21, 2019).
The Pennsylvania Lottery intends to clarify the Derby Cash game rules. The Pennsylvania Lottery has determined that certain provisions of section 4 (relating to description of the Derby Cash lottery game) are inaccurate and must be removed. The inaccurate provisions of that section have been removed, and the remaining provisions of that section have been renumbered accordingly. The correct version of this document is as follows, with ellipses referring to the existing text as it appeared at 49 Pa.B. 5525—5529.
4. Description of the Derby Cash lottery game:
(d) Each Derby Cash drawing, also referred to as a ”Race,” is a simulation of a horse race featuring 12 horses and their jockeys where, depending on the selected wager, the horses finishing in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th place, or certain combinations thereof, may award the player a prize.
(2) The jockeys in each race shall be randomly assigned to the horses in each race, and shall be randomly assigned a jersey silk color. All selections are performed by the Lottery Central Computer prior to the establishment of each day’s drawings.
(3) The numbers displayed on the saddle cloth of the horses that finish in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place in each individual race determine the prizes, identified in section 7 (relating to determination of prize winners and prizes available to be won) and the odds for each specific drawing, identified in section 8 (probability of winning).
(4) The player may select the Derby Cash Multiplier option when wagering. Players who select the Derby Cash Multiplier option and who win a Derby Cash drawing prize will have the prize multiplied by a randomly determined amount. The multiplier may be: 2X; 3X; 4X; 5X; or 10X.
(5) Each drawing is independent of all other drawings and any prior drawings are not determinative of the outcome of any subsequent drawing.
C. DANIEL HASSELL,
[Pa.B. Doc. No. 19-1525. Filed for public inspection October 11, 2019, 9:00 a.m.]
This material has been drawn directly from the official Pennsylvania Bulletin full text database. Due to the limitations of HTML or differences in display capabilities of different browsers, this version may differ slightly from the official printed version.Information included at this site has been derived directly from the Pennsylvania Code, the Commonwealth’s official publication of rules and regulations and from the Pennsylvania Bulletin, the Commonwealth’s official gazette for information and rulemaking
Pa Lottery “Derby Cash Promo”
FOR ALL YOU HORSE RACING FANS, THE PA LOTTERY WILL BE HOLDING A “DERBY CASH” PROMO AT OUR TAVERN THIS FRIDAY (12/6/2019) FROM 5-7PM. ALL ” … Ещё DERBY CASH” RACE RESULTS CAN BE VIEWED LIVE ON OUR VIDEO MONITORS AT THE BAR AND THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF FREE PROMO COUPONS FOR THOSE WHO ATTEND.
ALSO WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS FOR CHRISTMAS PARTIES AND OUR VERY POPULAR “NEW YEARS EVE DINNER BUFFET”. WE WILL BE POSTING OUR NEW YEARS EVE DINNER MENU IN THE COMING WEEKS. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON!!FOR ALL YOU HORSE RACING FANS, THE PA LOTTERY WILL BE HOLDING A "DERBY CASH" PROMO AT OUR TAVERN THIS FRIDAY (12/6/2019) FROM 5-7PM. ALL "DERBY CASH"… ]]>