ny mega millions oct 19 2020
New York MEGA Millions Results, Intelligent Picks, Lotto Wheels
New York MEGA Millions News and Payout for Tuesday, November 24th, 2020
Although the grand prize was not hit Tuesday evening, some people still walked away with large winnings. There were a total of 18 3rd prize winners. Among them, 18 tickets matched 4 of the 5 lotto numbers, as well as the Mega Ball number. Those tickets are each worth $10,000.
Other prizes won Tuesday night included 324 tickets that matched four white numbers and won $500. There were 875 tickets that correctly matched 3 white ball numbers plus the Mega Ball and also won $200.
With nine different ways to win, there were 1,408,644 winning tickets sold across the nation in the Tuesday, November 24th, 2020 drawing.
Mega Millions is one of the most popular lottery games in the U.S. offered in 44 lottery jurisdictions as a pari-mutuel jackpot game. It holds the record highest jackpot of $656 million in North American lottery history. The minimum Mega Millions advertised jackpot starts at $40 million. Its annuity option is paid in 30 equal annual payments. Winners may select one time lump-sum cash payout instead.
Click here for detailed information of New York MEGA Millions payout and news.
About New York Mega Millions
Each New York Mega Millions game costs only $1. However, the least amount of the Mega Millions jackpot is a very substantial $12 million. A winner has the option of taking the money away at one go in the form of a cash pay-out option or in equal yearly payments spread over 26 years.
There is no doubt about the fact that that Mega Millions is the largest jackpot games in the United States. Millions of dedicated gamblers play this lottery and this takes the jackpots to amazingly high levels. 42 different states in the US have their own Mega Millions over and above which they are also available in the District of Columbia and the U. S. Virgin Islands. As a matter of fact, the record for the largest jackpot in the history of US lotteries, $656 million, goes to Mega Millions.
Like the other lotteries in this consortium, the New York Mega Millions also gives back around 35% of its total sales to the community. This money is used to support various charities and educational organizations in addition to a number of government services. The amount of money is immense in this case, making New York Mega Millions a very important contributor to the upkeep of the community.
How to play New York Mega Millions?
- You start by getting a New York Mega Millions ticket. Since there are around 16000 retailers selling lottery tickets in the state of New York, it is very easy to get a playcard for this lottery. Each play costs for $1.
- Each playcard of the New York Mega Millions lottery has 5 game panels. The upper section is pink in color whereas the lower section is white. You need to choose a total of 6 numbers in order to play this lottery. 5 numbers ranging from 1 to 56 have to be chosen from the pink section. The 6th one is a MEGABALL number and it has to be selected from the white section from a range of 1 to 46.
- If you want to leave things entirely in the hands of fate then you should opt for QUICK PICKwhereby the computer will make a random selection of numbers for you for your New York Mega Millions playcard.
- You’ll need to fill in the numbers of your choice on the New York Mega Millions game panel using a pen with either blue or black ink or with a pencil. Keep in mind that you will not be permitted to erase anything even if you have made a mistake.
- In case you have made a mistake then you should VOID that game by using the box provided for that purpose. You can then proceed to the next game if you are still interested in continuing.
More About New York Mega Millions
What is Megapiler?
Play New York Mega Millions in Advance
- You do not have to be a resident of New York in order to play the immensely popular New York Mega Millions lottery. However, you need to check whether your state lottery whether this is possible.
- The winnings are considered as income and are therefore taxable.
- You have to look after your ticket or else someone else will be able to use it. Sign behind it in order to claim ownership of it.
New York(NY) MEGA Millions Latest Results, Past Numbers, Intelligent Picks, Power Picks, Lotto Wheels and Lotto Analysis, including MEGA Millions Frequency Chart, Overdue Chart, Skip/Hit Chart, etc.
New York MEGA Millions Results, Intelligent Picks, Lotto Wheels New York MEGA Millions News and Payout for Tuesday, November 24th, 2020 Although the grand
All Winning Numbers
Download the App
Download the App
© 2021 New York State Gaming Commission.
All New York Lottery transactions are subject to New York State Gaming Commission rules and regulations.
PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY.
You must be 18 years or older to purchase a lottery ticket. You must be 21 or older to purchase a New York Lottery Quick Draw ticket where alcoholic beverages are served. Struggling with a gambling addiction? Call the HOPEline 1-877-8-HOPENY (1-877-846-7369) or text HOPENY (467369). Standard text rates may apply.
The information on this website is believed to be accurate. In the event of a discrepancy between the information displayed on this website and the information in the official records maintained by the New York State Gaming Commission, the records maintained by the Gaming Commission shall prevail.