Nc lottery careers
Many career opportunities are available in North Carolina state government. We seek skilled, dedicated individuals with a wide range of education and experience in public safety, education, transportation, health care and more. Come work for NC.
Search State Job Opportunities
Work for NC
North Carolina State Government is the state’s largest employer with over 81,016 employees all working toward a common goal of making North Carolina great. We are a large organization comprised of various agencies, branches, and universities, each providing an important public service. Careers within the State of North Carolina include public safety, education, transportation, and health care. To meet its needs, the State values skilled, hard-working employees from various educational and experience backgrounds.
With state employees located in each one of the 100 counties in North Carolina, careers in state government are available from the mountains to the coast and all points in between. Our metropolitan areas are consistently ranked by media publications as thriving centers for businesses, career seekers, education, and social life. The University of North Carolina system consists of colleges and universities that consistently receive top honors in various categories.
Careers within the State of North Carolina include public safety, education, transportation, and health care. State employees located in each one of the 100 counties in North Carolina. We also have listings for jobs in the local school system, and jobs in the private sector that are in our Employment Security database.
Nc lottery careers
NORTH CAROLINA EDUCATION LOTTERY Raleigh, NC
- Community Marketing Representative (1 position – Raleigh)
- You love being on the go and don’t mind travelling to events across the state to mix it up with the public.
- While you are an enthusiastic promoter, you also have a keen sense of the advanced planning required for creating events that go off without a hitch.
- You will be responsible for the entire life cycle of the Lottery’s community event sponsorship portfolio.
- If you are interested in pursuing a career in marketing, this role presents an ideal opportunity to grow your skills and learn from brand management and marketing experts.
- Come grow your career and be a part of our $2 billion sales organization!
- Plan and execute community event sponsorship agreements by conducting negotiations and overseeing the implementation of all contractual elements and production deadlines.
- Prepare for events and manage on-site activation logistics for assigned sponsorships.
- Manage event footprint, coordinate details with event contact, prepare staffing schedules, book hotel accommodations, load and unload marketing vehicles and trailers, assemble and dismantle marketing displays, hitches and tow marketing trailer and interact with the public.
- Prepare post event reports and obtain proof of performance at the conclusion of each assigned sponsorship by determining promotional value vs.
- cost for ROI analysis.
- Responsible for the procurement of NCEL merchandise, work with suppliers on quotes, bids, specs, artwork layouts, pre-production reviews, production timelines and shipping details.
- Maintain upkeep of marketing assets and supplies by ensuring the preservation of vehicles, marketing trailers and promotional equipment.
- Wear the lottery mascot uniform and execute in-store consumer/retailer promotions and winner events.
- Produce banners and signage for marketing and sales.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university
- 3-5 years event sponsorship or experiential marketing experience.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Able to work extended hours, including nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Must be able to physically load/unload an NCEL trailer and drive with the trailer in tow; able to lift and carry moderately heavy (up to 75 lbs.)
- materials and supplies
- Requires 30% travel
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $38,420.00 /year
- Marketing: 1 year
- Account Management: 1 year
- Please review all application instructions before applying to NORTH CAROLINA EDUCATION LOTTERY.
- About this company Show Full Description
Posted 4 years ago Inactive Job
NORTH CAROLINA EDUCATION LOTTERY employs Community Marketing Representative (1 position – Raleigh) at their Raleigh, NC 27604. Details: Wear the lottery mascot uniform and execute in-store consumer/retailer promotions and winner events.