Thank you for your entry!
We’ll announce the winner on our Facebook page December 30.
This contest has ended.
The winner will be announced on our Facebook page on December 30.
Your next chance to win $300 worth of Missouri Lottery Scratchers tickets is January 25.
Copyright 2020 Missouri Lottery
1) The “MMM Giveaway” promotion is only available Dec. 29, 2020.
2) Persons must be at least 18 years old to enter and win. Winners may be required to furnish proof of age.
3) An individual is limited to one entry per valid email address and can only win in this promotion once. An entry is valid for one drawing only, and does not carry over.
4) One winner will be drawn; odds are based upon the number of entries.
5) The drawing will be held on Dec. 30, 2020; winner will be posted on Facebook before 5 p.m. that day.
6) The prize is $300 worth of Scratchers tickets.
7) Persons may enter a contest by visiting the Lottery’s Facebook or Twitter page, and filling out the entry form.
8) Persons may need to enter by providing Missouri Lottery with the following information (but not limited to): name, date of birth, address, phone number and email address. Entry forms that do not have all required fields properly completed will not be eligible to win.
9) Winners will be determined based on random drawing.
10) The Missouri Lottery is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, destroyed or misdirected entries.
11) Winners will be notified by email the day of being drawn a winner. If no email is provided or it is invalid, the winner will be notified via the phone number provided in the entry form. If both the email and the phone number are invalid, the next alternate drawn will be deemed the winner. Winners must claim the prize in a timely manner (seven days from original email notification, unless stated otherwise).
12) This promotion is available to Missouri Lottery players. If the winner resides out of state, he or she must pick up the prize at a regional Lottery office.
13) The winners’ names may be posted online through our social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, Missouri Lottery Blog, our website and any other source deemed necessary by the Missouri Lottery.
14) The Missouri Lottery has the right to release prize winner information to various media sources and list winners’ names and pictures on our social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, Missouri Lottery Blog, and our website, www.molottery.com.
15) The Missouri Lottery reserves the right to publish winners’ names, hometowns, photographs and/or videos for publicity purposes without any claim for broadcasting, internet, print, other right or further compensation.
16) By the act of entering the promotion, all promotion entrants release the Missouri Lottery, its employees and agents, successors and assigns, from any and all claims which they may have arising out of any use of their photograph, name and likeness. Additionally, entrants confirm they are the owner of all rights, including copyright of their entry photos and that they have read and agreed to the rules of the contest detailed in the promotions overview.
17) The Missouri Lottery, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if any prize cannot be awarded as described due to unavailability or for any other reason. Additional restrictions and conditions specific to any particular prize will be disclosed to winners upon prize notification.
18) The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received for each drawing.
19) Any additional local, state, federal or other taxes, expenses or surcharges associated with the prizes not mentioned in these rules are the responsibility of the winner.
20) The Missouri Lottery makes no implied warranties of any kind with respect to the safety, appearance or performance of any prize offered.
21) In the event of a dispute arising out of these rules and procedures, a player’s sole remedy is limited to entry into another promotional drawing or event with prizes of similar value.
22) Each person participating in this contest agrees by the act of participation to be bound by these rules and procedures, statutes, administrative rules and procedures of the Missouri Lottery.
23) Per Missouri Lottery Policy 2.13, employees are not eligible to play or participate in any Missouri Lottery promotion.
24) The Missouri Lottery cannot mail Scratchers tickets out of state; therefore if the winner lives out of state he or she must make arrangements to collect their prize at the closest regional office.
25) This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants agree to a complete release of Facebook.Thank you for your entry! We’ll announce the winner on our Facebook page December 30. Contest Ended This contest has ended. The winner will be announced on our Facebook page on December
Latest Missouri Results
Lucky For Life
Pick 3 Evening
Pick 3 Midday
Pick 4 Evening
Pick 4 Midday
Show Me Cash
Missouri Lottery Games
|Game Name||Entry Close Time||Possible Numbers||Prize Type||Draw Time||Draw Days|
|Powerball||8:59 PM CST||5 from 1-69 and 1 from 1-26||Jackpot||9:59 PM CST||Wednesday and Saturday|
|Mega Millions||8:59 PM CST||5 from 1-70 and 1 from 1-25||Jackpot||10:00 PM CST||Tuesday and Friday|
|Lotto||8:59 PM CST||6 from 1-44 (2 sets)||Jackpot||8:59 PM CST||Wednesday and Saturday|
|Show Me Cash||8:59 PM CST||5 from 1-39||Jackpot||8:59 PM CST||Daily|
|Lucky for Life||8:30 PM CST||5 from 1-48 and 1 from 1-18||Top Prize||9:38 PM CST||Monday and Thursday|
|Pick 3 Midday||12:45 PM CST||3 from 0-9||Top Prize||12:45 PM CST||Daily|
|Pick 3 Evening||8:59 PM CST||3 from 0-9||Top Prize||8:59 PM CST||Daily|
|Pick 4 Midday||12:45 PM CST||4 from 0-9||Top Prize||12:45 PM CST||Daily|
|Pick 4 Evening||8:59 PM CST||4 from 0-9||Top Prize||8:59 PM CST||Daily|
Missouri Lottery FAQs
Can I remain anonymous if I win the lottery in Missouri?
No, at this time, Missouri state law requires the lottery to release winners’ names, city of residence, and prize amount.
How much is the MO Lottery today?
You can find the latest Missouri Lottery jackpot amounts for all of your favorite games here on the Lottery.com Missouri Lottery Jackpots page.
How much will I pay in taxes if I win the Missouri Lottery?
For prizes between $600 and $5,000, 4% is withheld for state taxes. Winnings of more than $5,000 are taxed 4% by the state and 24% is withheld for federal taxes.
How long does it take to receive MO Lottery winnings?
It typically takes about three business days to process the claim from when it’s received but may take up to two weeks.
Can I buy a MO Lottery ticket online?
At this time, tickets must be purchased at an authorized MO Lottery retailer.
About the Missouri Lottery
The Missouri Lottery was approved in 1985 and tickets first went on sale in January of 1986. When the lottery began, proceeds from ticket sales went to the Missouri State General Revenue Fund. However, in August of 1992, voters passed Amendment 11 earmarking lottery revenue to solely benefit public education. That means that 100% of Missouri Lottery profits are transferred to the Lottery Proceeds Fund for public education. The proceeds represent about 4% of the total funding for Missouri’s education, including their public elementary, secondary, and higher education systems. Since 1986, the Missouri Lottery has generated more than $6.5 billion for the state’s general fund and educational programs.
To learn more about the Missouri Lottery please visit the official website.
Information on responsible gaming and problem gaming is available here. Or call 1-800-522-4700.The latest results, winning numbers and jackpots for all of your favorite Missouri lottery games like Powerball, Mega Millions, Lotto & more! ]]>