Michigan Keno Winning Numbers
Here you will find the latest Keno winning numbers for the past seven draws! Results are updated immediately after each draw, so check back whenever you play to see if you’re a winner!
Keno draws are held once a day, at 7:29 PM EST (if you’re on CST, it’s one hour earlier).
Are you looking for past numbers to see if you’re already a winner? It’s easy to check on our Keno previous winning numbers page, where you’ll find results for every drawing back to April 2010.
There are lots of amazing lottery games to play in Michigan. See the Michigan Lottery page for all the details!Find out the most recent Michigan Keno numbers here. Check the results to see if you are a lottery winner.
Michigan keno numbers
Keno is a fun daily game that is easy to play and has a jackpot of $250,000. Players select 10 numbers between 1 and 80 and prizes are determined by how many they match in the draw.
Drawings take place every day at 7.29PM. Tickets can be purchased from authorised retailers in Michigan. Find out the latest Keno numbers below.
How to Play
Keno tickets cost just $1 each and you can play by visiting any authorised Michigan Lottery retailer. Follow the steps below to enter Keno in-store.
- Visit the retailer of your choice to fill in a Keno playslip.
- Pick 10 numbers between 1 and 80. You can either select your own numbers or mark the вЂEasy PickвЂ™ option to have a set of numbers randomly selected.
- Decide how many consecutive drawings you wish to play. You can enter up to 60 in a row by writing your number of selected draws in the вЂmultiple draw wagersвЂ™ section.
- Pay the retailer for your ticket and keep it safe.
- When the draw takes place, 22 numbers will be drawn at random. You can view the results online to find out if you are a winner.
If you already have a ticket from a previous draw (within the previous 31 days), you can ask for a Replay. The same numbers will then be reprinted in time for the next available draw.
Ticket Purchase Cut-Off Times
- Tickets for the current day’s draw are available until 7:08PM.
- Ticket sales for the next draw resume at 7.10PM.
Prizes and Odds
There are six prize tiers in Keno. Players win the top prize if all ten of the numbers they pick are drawn among the 22 winning balls, but there are also prizes for matching six to nine numbers. Players who do not match a single number also receive a $1 Instant Ticket prize.
All prizes are fixed, including the $250,000 maximum, so players do not have to share prizes if there are multiple winners. The jackpot does not roll over. The following table shows all the different ways to win Keno prizes and the respective odds.
|Match 10||1 in 2,546,203||$250,000|
|Match 9||1 in 57,070||$2,500|
|Match 8||1 in 3,115||$250|
|Match 7||1 in 313||$25|
|Match 6||1 in 52||$7|
|Match 0||1 in 32||$1|
Overall odds of Winning: 1 in 19
How to Claim a Prize
Michigan Keno prizes expire one year after the date of a drawing. Any prize unclaimed by this time will be distributed in accordance with state lottery regulations.
The exact claims procedure varies depending on how much you have won and whether you purchased your ticket in-store or online. Visit the Claiming Prizes page for more information.Michigan Keno offers players the chance to win $250,000 every day at 7:29pm, all you have to do is match 10 numbers out of a possible 25. ]]>