Mega Millions Numbers for 10-30-2020
This page has the latest Mega Millions winning numbers for this draw, plus detailed prize payout information.
There are three ways to see more Mega Millions winning numbers:
- Are you a winner? Enter your numbers in the Mega Millions Number Checker to see if you’ve won in the past 365 days
- View the latest Mega Millions winning numbers.
- Did you win in an older drawing? You can view past Mega Millions numbers and prize payouts for all drawings since 1992.
These are the prize payouts for all states that play MegaMillions combined, along with the prize values for each prize tier, with and without the Megaplier. Scroll to the bottom for links to particular state payout tables
View the winners and prize payout information for the Mega Millions draw on Friday October 30th 2020
Mega Millions Results, Numbers for 10/30/20: Did Anyone Win the $118 Million Jackpot Last Night?
The winning numbers for the Mega Millions drawing for October 30 offering a jackpot prize of $118 million with a cash value option of $91 million have now been revealed.
The numbers drawn on Friday were 14, 19, 34, 39 and 59, with a Mega Ball of 11 and the Megaplier of 2x, according to the Mega Millions website.
- Woman Inherits Apartment, Finds Suitcase Holding Over $500,000 in Basement
- Hidden Chambers Potentially Found Behind King Tut’s Tomb May Hold Nerfetiti
- Treasure Hunters Find 300-Year-Old Silver Coins on Florida Beach
There were no winners of the top jackpot prize, but one lucky ticket holder scooped the second prize of $1 million.
A further four players managed to match four white balls and the Mega Ball, which won each of them $10,000 and one of those winners had also purchased the Megaplier, which earned them $20,000.
There were a total of 238 winners who matched four balls, which earned them each $500, with 52 players each winning the Megaplier prize of $1,000.
There were a total of 796 winners who matched three white balls and the Mega Ball, each winning $200, while 158 of those players each won the Megaplier prize of $400.
The most recent jackpot win was from a ticket sold in Wisconsin in September this year for a jackpot prize of $119 million. It marked the fifth Mega Millions jackpot won this year.
Last year’s jackpot winners included a $372 million ticket sold in Ohio in Mentor, a suburb of Cleveland, and a $227 million ticket that was sold in Texas in Cedar Park, which is a suburb north of Austin.
The next Mega Millions drawing will be on Tuesday, November3, at 11 p.m. ET for an estimated jackpot prize of $129 million, with a cash value option of $99.5 million.
Mega Millions jackpot prizes won in 2020
- $119 million on September 15 in Wisconsin.
- $22 million on July 31 in California.
- $124 million on July 24 in New Jersey.
- $410 million on June 9 in Arizona.
- $202 million on February 11 in New Jersey.
How to play Mega Millions
Mega Millions is a multi-state lottery every Tuesday and Friday night, and it is one of America’s two biggest lottery jackpot games. Mega Millions jackpots start at $20 million, and other prizes pay from $1 million to $2 million or more with a Megaplier. Tickets are $2 per line, and odds of winning with a $2 Mega Millions ticket are one in 303 million. For more information on Mega Millions, or to check your past numbers, visit its website.
Lucky ticket holders scooped a range of prizes in the Friday night draw.