Mega Millions Drawing Detail
Friday, January 31, 2020 ◄ PrevNext ►
Jackpot Winners: None
Second Prize Winners: 1 from California, 1 from New Jersey, 1 from North Carolina, 1 from Texas (with Megaplier)
Jackpot Winners (All States)
|Match First 5
Match Mega Ball
|Prize Amount||Total Awarded|
|5 + 1 (Jackpot)||0||$155,000,000||$0|
All States Except California
All available information and drawing video for the Mega Millions lottery drawing on Friday, January 31, 2020.
Powerball results for 10/31/20: jackpot worth $127 million
Powerball is played each Wednesday and Saturday night.
LANSING, MI – Three players won at least $1 million, but there was no winner of the $127 million jackpot for the drawing held on Saturday, Oct. 31.
That means the Powerball drawing on Wednesday, Nov. 4 will be worth $137 million with a cash option of $106.6 million.
The Powerball Numbers (white) for Oct. 31: 2-6-40-42-55
The Red Powerball Power Number: 24
The Power Play Number: 3
Powerball winners for Oct. 31:
· While there was no grand prize winner, three players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in Arizona, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania.
· The player in Massachusetts also played the Power Play option which increased their winnings to $2 million.
· In Michigan, one ticket sold won $300 in the drawing. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· There were 548,654 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 16,482 tickets sold won at least $4.
Powerball is offered in 44 States, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Players select five white numbers from (1 to 69) and one red ball (1 to 26). Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Mega Millions drawing is Tuesday, Nov. 3 with an estimated jackpot of $129 million and a cash option of $99.5 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is Wednesday, Nov. 4 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $29.05 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Sunday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $105,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The last player from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot was Cristy Davis of Waterford who won $70 million playing Powerball in February. With her winnings, Davis said she planned to buy a new house and car.
And while she was a lucky winner, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Hartland last year went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never came forward to claim the prize. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.
© 2021 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.
Powerball results for 10/31/20: jackpot worth $127 million Powerball is played each Wednesday and Saturday night. LANSING, MI – Three players won at least $1 million, but there was no winner