Classic Lotto winning numbers for 03/23/2020; Monday’s Ohio Lottery results
The Classic Lotto jackpot has increased to $11.3 million.
CLEVELAND, Ohio — There was no jackpot winner in Monday night’s Classic Lotto drawing, so the top prize increases to $11.3 million for Wednesday.
Monday’s numbers are 15-16-20-26-32-42 Kicker 832005.
The Lucky for Life numbers are 48-46-1-31-30 Lucky Ball 8.
Tuesday’s Mega Millions jackpot is $101 million.
Monday’s winning Ohio Lottery numbers are:
Pick 3 evening: 536 (midday, 516)
Pick 4 evening: 2053 (midday, 8290)
Pick 5 evening: 11024 (midday, 91904)
Rolling Cash 5: 5-19-30-31-36
Pick 3 winners receive $500 for a $1 straight bet and the odds of winning are 1-in-1,000. Pick 4 winners receive $5,000 for a $1 straight bet and the odds of winning are 1-in-10,000.
The Rolling Cash 5 jackpot for the next drawing is $130,000 for hitting all five numbers and the odds of winning are 1-in-575,757.
Drawings for Pick 3, Pick 4 and Pick 5 are twice daily, at 12:29 p.m. and 7:29 p.m. The drawing for the Rolling Cash 5 is each night at 7:35 p.m.
Classic Lotto draws at 7:05 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. The odds of winning the jackpot with a $1 ticket are 1-in-13,983,816.
Lucky for Life draws at 10:35 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays. The odds of winning the jackpot with a $2 ticket are 1 in 30,821,472.
Powerball draws on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:59 p.m. The odds of winning the jackpot with a $2 ticket are 1 in 292,201,338.
Mega Millions draws on Tuesdays and Fridays at 11 p.m. The odds of winning the jackpot with a $2 ticket are 1-in-302,575,350.
The official Ohio Lottery site offers more information on instant tickets, raffles & other lottery games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.
© 2021 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.Classic Lotto winning numbers for 03/23/2020; Monday’s Ohio Lottery results The Classic Lotto jackpot has increased to $11.3 million. CLEVELAND, Ohio — There was no jackpot winner in Monday
Powerball winning numbers for Saturday, March 23
by: Associated Press
Posted: Mar 23, 2019 / 09:47 PM EDT / Updated: Mar 23, 2019 / 11:16 PM EDT
The winning numbers for Saturday’s massive Powerball jackpot are:
24 – 25 – 52 – 60 – 66 and Powerball: 5
Power Play was 3x
Lottery officials say the Powerball jackpot for Saturday’s drawing climbed to an estimated $625 million, which would be the seventh-largest lottery grand prize in U.S. history.
A look at the 10 largest U.S. jackpots that have been won and the states where the winning tickets were sold:
1. $1.586 billion, Powerball, Jan. 13, 2016 (three tickets, from California, Florida, Tennessee)
2. $1.537 billion, Mega Millions, Oct. 23, 2018 (one ticket, South Carolina)
3. $758.7 million, Powerball, Aug. 23, 2017 (one ticket, from Massachusetts)
4. $687.8 million, Powerball, Oct. 27, 2018 (two tickets, from Iowa and New York)
5. $656 million, Mega Millions, March 30, 2012 (three tickets, from Kansas, Illinois and Maryland)
6. $648 million, Mega Millions, Dec. 17, 2013 (two tickets, from California and Georgia)
7. $590.5 million, Powerball, May 18, 2013 (one ticket, from Florida)
8. $587.5 million, Powerball, Nov. 28, 2012 (two tickets, from Arizona and Missouri)
9. $564.1 million, Powerball, Feb. 11, 2015 (three tickets, from North Carolina, Puerto Rico and Texas)
10. $559.7 million, Powerball, Jan. 6, 2018 (one ticket, New Hampshire)
Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.The winning numbers for Saturday's massive Powerball jackpot are: ]]>