Mega Millions Numbers For 11/17/20, Tuesday Jackpot was for $176 Million
The Mega Millions jackpot for 11/17/20 was for $176 million, and here are the winning numbers from Tuesday night’s drawing.
- First Five: 08-13-35-46-68
- Mega Ball: 16
- Megaplier: 3x
Tuesday night’s 11/17/20 jackpot was worth $176 million, with a cash-value option of $135.1 million. The total jackpot could increase depending on the number of tickets sold around the country prior to the drawing.
The winning numbers last Friday (11/13/20) for the $165 million jackpot were: 06-07-14-28-59 with a Mega Ball of 07. The Megaplier was 2x.
There was no grand prize winner from Friday’s drawing, nor were there any tickets sold that matched the first five white balls, and minus the gold Mega Ball, for the game’s second prize of $1 million.
There were 24 tickets sold nationwide on Friday that matched four of the five white balls and the Mega Ball for the $10,000 third prize. Six of those purchased the Megaplier for an extra $1, which made their third-prize winnings worth $20,000.
The last grand prize jackpot winner was from a ticket sold in Wisconsin on 09/15/20 for a jackpot worth $119 million. It was only the fifth Mega Millions jackpot won in the 2020 calendar year.
Here are the five Mega Millions jackpots won in 2020:
$119 million — September 15 in Wisconsin
$22 million — July 31 in California
$124 million — July 24 in New Jersey
$410 million — June 9 in Arizona
$202 million — February 11 in New Jersey
Other recent winners over the last year were a $372 million ticket sold in Ohio and a $227 million ticket that was sold on 09/24/19 in the city of Cedar Park, Texas—a suburb north of Austin.
Mega Millions is a multi-state lottery every Tuesday and Friday night, and it is one of America’s two biggest lottery jackpot games. Mega Millions jackpots start at $20 million, and other prizes pay from $1 million to $2 million or more with a Megaplier. Tickets are $2 per line, and odds of winning with a $2 Mega Millions ticket are one in 303 million. For more information on Mega Millions, or to check your past numbers, visit its website.
Powerball is the other multi-state lottery, and it also starts at $20 million. Its drawings take place shortly after 11 p.m. ET on Wednesday and Saturday nights. Here is the Powerball website for more information, or to check past winning numbers.
- Mega Millions Numbers For 11/13/20, Friday Jackpot was $165 Million
- Mega Millions Numbers For 11/10/20, Tuesday Jackpot was for $152 Million
- Powerball Numbers For 11/14/20, Saturday Jackpot was $168 Million
Here are the top 10 Mega Millions Jackpots to date:
- $1.537 billion 10/23/2018 1-SC
- $656 million 3/30/2012 3-IL, 1-KS, 1-MD
- $648 million 12/17/2013 2-CA, 1-GA
- $543 million 7/24/2018 1-CA
- $536 million 7/8/2016 1-IN
- $533 million 3/30/2018 1-NJ
- $522 million 6/07/2019 1-CA
- $451 million 1/5/2018 1-FL
- $414 million 3/18/2014 2-FL, 1-MD
- $410 million 4/09/2020 1-AZ
The Mega Millions jackpot for 11/17/20 was for $176 million, with a cash option worth $135.1 million.
Mega Millions results for 11/17/20; jackpot worth $176 million
(Courtesy Michigan Lottery)
LANSING, MI – The Mega Millions jackpot is making its way closer to $200 million as there was no winner of the $176 million jackpot for the drawing held on Tuesday, Nov. 17.
That means the drawing on Friday, Nov. 20 will be worth $188 million with a cash option of $145 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for Nov. 17: 8-13-35-46-68
The Gold Mega Ball: 16
The Megaplier: 3
Mega Millions winners for Nov. 17:
· While there was no grand prize winner, one player matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. That ticket was sold in Virginia.
· However, that player did not play the Megaplier option, which would have increased their winnings, to $3 million.
· Detailed results for winners in Michigan were not available as of 9 a.m. Wednesday.
· There were 211,404 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Powerball drawing is Wednesday, Nov. 18 with an estimated jackpot of $179 million and a cash option of $138.9 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is Wednesday, Nov. 18 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1.1 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Wednesday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $187,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The last player from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot was Cristy Davis of Waterford who won $70 million playing Powerball in February. With her winnings, Davis said she planned to buy a new house and car.
And while she was a lucky winner, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Hartland last year went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never came forward to claim the prize. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.
© 2021 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.
Mega Millions results for 11/17/20; jackpot worth $176 million (Courtesy Michigan Lottery) LANSING, MI – The Mega Millions jackpot is making its way closer to $200 million as there was no