Mega Millions Numbers for 10-12-2018
This page has the latest Mega Millions winning numbers for this draw, plus detailed prize payout information.
There are three ways to see more Mega Millions winning numbers:
- Are you a winner? Enter your numbers in the Mega Millions Number Checker to see if you’ve won in the past 365 days
- View the latest Mega Millions winning numbers.
- Did you win in an older drawing? You can view past Mega Millions numbers and prize payouts for all drawings since 1992.
These are the prize payouts for all states that play MegaMillions combined, along with the prize values for each prize tier, with and without the Megaplier. Scroll to the bottom for links to particular state payout tables
View the winners and prize payout information for the Mega Millions draw on Friday October 12th 2018
Mega Millions results for 10/12/18; did anyone win the $548M jackpot?
Courtesy of Michigan State Lottery
Matt Durr | MLive.com
LANSING, MI – The Mega Millions jackpot is now at a near record-breaking amount as there was no winner of the $548 million jackpot for the drawing held on Friday, Oct. 12.
That means the jackpot for Tuesday, Oct. 16 will be worth $654 million with a cash option of $372 million. That jackpot will be the second largest in the history of Mega Millions and the fourth largest in U.S. history. Should the jackpot increase by $3 million, it would become the largest in Mega Millions history.
The Mega Millions numbers for Oct. 12: 4-24-46-61-70
The Gold Mega Ball: 7
The Megaplier: 3
Mega Millions winners for Oct. 12:
- While there was no grand prize winner, one player matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. That ticket was sold in Arkansas
- That player also played the Megaplier option which increased their winnings to $3 million.
- In Michigan, one player matched four white balls and the Mega Ball to win $10,000. That was the largest prize won in the state.
- There were 1,119,180 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 44,422 tickets sold won at least $4 in the drawing.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
- The next Powerball drawing is Saturday night, Oct. 13 with an estimated jackpot of $314 million and a cash option of $179.4 million.
- The next Lotto 47 drawing is also Saturday night, Oct. 13 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $1 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
- Saturday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $100,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
Mega Millions results for 10/12/18; did anyone win the $548M jackpot? Courtesy of Michigan State Lottery Matt Durr | MLive.com LANSING, MI – The Mega Millions jackpot is now at a near