Mega Millions Numbers for 10-11-2019
This page has the latest Mega Millions winning numbers for this draw, plus detailed prize payout information.
There are three ways to see more Mega Millions winning numbers:
- Are you a winner? Enter your numbers in the Mega Millions Number Checker to see if you’ve won in the past 365 days
- View the latest Mega Millions winning numbers.
- Did you win in an older drawing? You can view past Mega Millions numbers and prize payouts for all drawings since 1992.
These are the prize payouts for all states that play MegaMillions combined, along with the prize values for each prize tier, with and without the Megaplier. Scroll to the bottom for links to particular state payout tablesView the winners and prize payout information for the Mega Millions draw on Friday October 11th 2019
Mega Millions results for 10/11/19; jackpot worth $60 million
The Mega Millions numbers for Oct. 11: 14-22-30-37-60. The Gold Mega Ball: 8. The Megaplier: 3. (Courtesy Michigan Lottery)
LANSING, MI – There was no winner of the $60 million Mega Millions jackpot for the drawing held on Friday, Oct. 11.
That means the drawing on Tuesday, Oct. 15 will be worth $65 million with a cash option of $44.7 million.
The Mega Millions numbers for Oct. 11: 14-22-30-37-60
The Gold Mega Ball: 8
The Megaplier: 3
Mega Millions winners for Oct. 11:
· While there was no grand prize winner, two players matched all five white numbers drawn to win $1 million. Those tickets were sold in Kentucky and New York.
· However, neither player also played the Megaplier option which would have increased their winnings to $3 million.
· In Michigan, one ticket sold won $1,500. That was the largest prize won in the state.
· There were 199,435 tickets sold that won at least $4 in the drawing. In Michigan, 8,200 tickets sold won at least $4 in the drawing.
Mega Millions drawings are held Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. Five balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70; the Mega ball is drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 25. The odds of winning the jackpot is 1 in 302 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states, plus the District of Columbia and the Virgin Islands. Tickets cost $2 each.
In other Michigan Lottery news:
· The next Powerball drawing is Saturday night, Oct. 12 with an estimated jackpot of $90 million and a cash option of $64.4 million.
· The next Lotto 47 drawing is also Saturday night, Oct. 12 at 7:29 p.m. with a jackpot of $2.6 million. Deadline is 7:08 p.m. that day.
· Saturday’s Fantasy 5 jackpot is an estimated $100,000. The drawing is at 7:29 p.m. Deadline is 7:08 p.m.
For the latest on Michigan Lottery, check out the official Michigan Lottery site, which also offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.
The drawing comes a couple weeks after a lucky player in Michigan was the lone winner of the $80 million Powerball drawing on Saturday, Sept. 21. That winner has yet to come forward to claim their prize.
Before that, there was a string of huge wins in the state. Last month, an Ogemaw County man claimed a $17 million Lotto 47 win after nearly missing the deadline to play the game.
A Macomb County man also came forward this month to claim a $1 million prize. The man said he started jumping up and down and dancing when he realized he’d won.
A Wayne County man won a $4 million lottery jackpot. When he realized he’d won his big prize, the lucky winner said he “felt sick,” because he couldn’t believe he’d won so much money.
The last players from Michigan to win a Mega Millions or Powerball jackpot were Kevin and Stephanie Blake of Waterford who $21 million after splitting a $42 million jackpot on Oct. 13, 2017. Kevin picked the winning numbers by using a combination of family birthdays. After winning, the couple said they would not retire and would continue working.
And while they were lucky winners, it’s smart for players to check their tickets immediately as a winner worth $1 million sold in Hartland last year went unclaimed. The ticket was purchased at the Speedway in Hartland, but the winner never came forward to claim the prize. The money instead went to the state’s School Aid Fund.
If you’d like to be the next player from Michigan to win a huge lottery prize, take a look at these tips from lottery expert Richard Lustig. The author of “Learn How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning The Lottery” has won more than $1 million in Florida by winning top jackpot prizes in smaller games.
Note to readers: if you purchase something through one of our affiliate links we may earn a commission.
© 2021 Advance Local Media LLC. All rights reserved (About Us).
The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local.
Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site.Mega Millions results for 10/11/19; jackpot worth $60 million The Mega Millions numbers for Oct. 11: 14-22-30-37-60. The Gold Mega Ball: 8. The Megaplier: 3. (Courtesy Michigan Lottery) ]]>