Match results 2020
11:59 p.m. ET : Applicant Standard Registration Deadline ($50 additional fee for late registration)
- Program quota change, program withdrawal, and program SOAP participation status deadlines
12:00 p.m. ET : Ranking opens
- Medical schools begin verifying student/graduate graduation credentials
9:00 p.m. ET : Rank Order List Certification Deadline
- Applicant late registration and Match withdrawal deadline
- Medical school student/graduate graduation credentials verification deadline
- Institutional official change approvals deadline
- Program reversion deadline
Match Week Begins
10:30 a.m. ET : Medical school Unmatched Applicants report available (embargoed until 11:00 a.m.)
11:00 a.m. ET :
- Applicant match status and program fill status available(by email and R3 system)
Regional Match Statistics report available
- Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program (SOAP) begins
8:00 a.m. ET : Confidential Advance Data Tables report available to medical schools, programs, and institutions
- Medical school confidential Match results reports and Match notification letters available
3:00 p.m. ET : SOAP ends with posting of final List of Unfilled Programs in the R3 system
- Program Confidential Roster of Matched Applicants report available (by email and R3 system)
12:00 p.m. ET : Medical school Match Day ceremonies
12:00 p.m. ET : Applicant Match results available (by email and in the R3 system)
- Advance Data Tables available on NRMP public website
- Program Match Results by Ranked Applicant and SOAP Programs Preferred Applicants reports available
Match results 2020 11:59 p.m. ET : Applicant Standard Registration Deadline ( $50 additional fee for late registration ) Program quota change, program withdrawal, and program SOAP
The NRMP 2020 Match and ERAS timeline for residency applicants
Do you know when to register for the NRMP Match? Sync our calendar to yours so you’ll know every important date for the 2020 match season.
The 2020 National Residency Matching Program match will be the first single main residency match for DO and MD students. From September 2019 to February 2020, students will apply to programs through ERAS and complete interviews. Don’t miss a deadline: The timeline and calendar below have all the important dates you need.
Sync the main residency match timeline to your Google calendar. Use this link to access the calendar from other applications or download the calendar for your desktop.
- Sept. 5: Applicants can start applying to ACGME-accredited residency programs through ERAS.
- Sept. 15: Registration opens for the 2020 main residency match at 12 p.m. ET. ACGME-accredited programs also start receiving applications.
- Oct. 1: Medical School Performance Evaluations (MSPEs) are released to all residency programs through ERAS.
Add the main residency match calendar to your preferred digital calendar and know every important date for the 2020 NRMP main residency match season.