Mass lottery games winning keno numbers
This website will soon no longer be available.
For all Lottery results and information, please visit our new website at www.masslottery.com
Winning numbers are drawn approximately every four minutes. Players select from 1 to 12 numbers or “spots” for each game. A computer then randomly chooses 20 winning numbers from 1 to 80 and displays them on a Keno monitor.
KENO-To-Go is a great opportunity for you to play up to 30 consecutive KENO games. All the rules and regulations are the same as the original KENO. You can leave the premises and check your ticket on-line.
KENO BONUS gives you a chance to increase your KENO winnings by 3, 4, 5 or 10 times. The overall odds of having a multiplier number (3, 4, 5 or 10) are 1:2.3
Bets can be placed:
Sun – Sat: 5:00 a.m. – 1:15 a.m.
Hours the game is drawn:
Sun – Sat: 5:04 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Check Todays Keno-To-Go numbers
Search results on your phone or tablet
|12 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:15.73|
|11 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:7.63|
|10 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:9.05|
|9 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:6.53|
|8 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:9.77|
|7 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:4.23|
|6 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:6.19|
|5 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:10.34|
|4 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:3.86|
|3 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:6.55|
|2 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:2.27|
|1 Spot Game|
|Probability of winning a prize in this game = 1:4.00|
How to Play
- Choose how many numbers (spots) you want to play by marking in the appropriate box.
- Select the amount of money you want to wager per game ($1, $2, $5, $10 or $20) by marking in one of the Amount Bet boxes.
- You can play up to 30 consecutive games by marking the appropriate box under Number of Games Played.
- Pick the numbers you wish to play from a field of 80 by marking in each of the boxes, keeping in mind the number of spots chosen above. IMPORTANT: KEEP MARKS INSIDE BOXES. Use only PENCIL OR BLUE BALL-POINT PEN to mark the betting slip. You may also let the Lottery computer choose your numbers by marking in the Quic Pic (QP) box.
- Mark the “Y” box if you wish to play KENO BONUS. If you play KENO BONUS the total wager amount will double.****
- Give the completed betting slip to an ON-LINE Lottery Sales Agent.
- The Sales Agent will give you a separate ticket as your receipt. IMPORTANT: CHECK YOUR TICKET! BE SURE THAT IT REPRESENTS THE NUMBERS AND DRAWING(S) THAT YOU WANTED TO PLAY AS IT IS YOUR ONLY PROOF OF PLAYING THESE NUMBERS.
- The Lottery suggests for your own protection that you sign the back of your ticket to identify ownership.
KENO BONUS gives you a chance to increase your KENO winnings by 3, 4, 5 or 10 times. To play KENO BONUS, mark the “Y” box on your bet slip. The cost of your wager will double. If you purchase the additional BONUS play for a drawing and win, you may multiply your winnings if a multiplier number (3, 4, 5 or 10) is drawn. The overall odds of having a multiplier number (3, 4, 5 or 10) are 1:2.3.
|Multiplier||Odds||Example Winning Amount if KENO BONUS|
KENO BONUS is not available for the 10-spot, 11-spot, or 12-spot KENO games. A KENO BONUS wager is only valid when played in conjunction with a valid KENO wager.
- Bets are not effective until accepted by the Lottery’s on-line computer processing system prior to the drawing of the winning number and in accordance with Lottery rules. Bettors acknowledge that on-line Lottery sales agents are acting on behalf of the bettors in entering bets into the Lottery’s on-line KENO computer processing system.
- Present your completed bet slip to your Lottery Sales agent for processing. You will receive a ticket. CHECK YOUR TICKET IMMEDIATELY TO VERIFY THAT THE SELECTIONS ON YOUR TICKET MATCH THE SELECTIONS REQUESTED ON THE BET SLIP.
- Present winning ticket to any on-line KENO sales agent for payment of prizes up to and including $600. Claims for more than $600 will be paid by the Lottery Commission after claim form is filed. Under unusual conditions, fixed prizes may be reduced according to the rules and regulations. All cash prizes must be claimed within one (1) year following the draw date.
- Your ticket is a bearer instrument. Unless signed by owner, prize may be claimed by anyone in possession of winning ticket. SIGN YOUR TICKET IMMEDIATELY. Bettors agree to abide by Lottery Commission rules and regulations. Applicable rules are available for inspection by bettors by contacting the Lottery Commission at. 150 Mount Vernon St. Dorchester MA 02125
KENO drawings take place seven days a week, Sunday through Saturday, 5:04 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
The drawings take place approximately 4 minutes apart.
The Lottery will select twenty (20) numbers out of a field of eighty (80) numbers ranging from number one (1) to number eighty (80).
A computer driven random number generator will select the winning numbers for each drawing. The random number generator will only select winning numbers after receiving confirmation from the Lottery’s computer system that betting for that drawing has been closed.
More specifically: There are two computer systems involved in a Keno drawing. The primary computer takes all bets. Attached to this main computer is a random number generator that is constantly shuffling 80 numbers around. Once the betting is closed, the primary computer asks the random number generator for 20 numbers. At that moment, the primary computer knows the 20 winning numbers and graphically displays them on the Keno monitors at agent locations. The random number generator is independent of the primary computer and has no way of determining which bets the primary computer accepts. The sole purpose of this generator is to continuously shuffle numbers and provide the primary computer with a set of winning numbers when asked.
Contact the Lottery
150 Mount Vernon Street
Dorchester, MA 02125-3573
Find out more about:
- Lottery games
- Instant games
- VIP Club
- Becoming an agent
- Claiming a prize
- Drawing procedures
Where can I:
- Find Past Winning Numbers
- Play Lottery games
- Play Bingo
- Find Lottery office locations
- Get help with compulsive gambling
- Find other state agencies
- Buy Season Tickets
Disclaimer: Information found on this website is believed to be accurate. If you have questions about the winning numbers, contact the Lottery at (781) 848-7755 or visit your nearest Lottery agent or Lottery office for the official winning numbers.
The Lottery would like to remind players that it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 18 to play. © Massachusetts State Lottery Commission, All Rights Reserved
A Commission under the Office of the Treasurer and Receiver General of the Commonwealth
Search winning Keno numbers and find out where to play!
Mass lottery games winning keno numbers
Keno winning numbers for the most recent 1,000 draws are stored. Keno tickets up to 1 year old can be checked using the “Check Your Draw Game Ticket” tool.
View latest winning numbers
Check your ticket
About the Rhode Island Lottery
Located at 1425 Pontiac Avenue in Cranston, Rhode Island, the Rhode Island Lottery employs 104 men and women to oversee all aspects of Lottery operations and gaming in the State.
The Rhode Island Lottery offers quality products that generate revenue to benefit all.
The Rhode Island Lottery is the largest voluntary source of income for the State, benefiting all who live, work and visit the Ocean State.
When gambling stops being fun, there’s hope, there’s help. Please read further to see some of the symptoms of problem gambling and answer our questions to help determine if gambling has become a problem for you or someone you know.
This website, www.RILOT.com, is the official website of the Rhode Island Lottery. It is UNLAWFUL for anyone under the age of 18 to play the Lottery. Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the winning numbers information on this website, mistakes can occur. If you have questions about winning numbers, contact the Lottery at 1-401-463-6500 or visit your nearest Lottery Retailer for the official winning numbers and game information.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Terms & Conditions
- Lottery Rules
- Find a Retailer
© 2020 Rhode Island Lottery. All Rights Reserved. Any and all use of content, logos and/or other features of this website are prohibited without the written consent of the Rhode Island Lottery.
Mass lottery games winning keno numbers Keno winning numbers for the most recent 1,000 draws are stored. Keno tickets up to 1 year old can be checked using the “Check Your Draw Game Ticket” tool.