Louisiana Lottery 17+
Official App of the Louisiana
Designed for iPad
- 3.4 • 62 Ratings
The Louisiana Lottery Official App gives YOU the Power to Play Your Way! Here’s how:
It’s a Ticket Checker!
Scan the barcode on the front of your draw-style and scratch-off game tickets with your device’s camera to determine whether it is a winner and the amount of the win! Results are saved as a reminder to cash in and are updated as future drawings occur on multidraw tickets.
It’s a Virtual Mobile Playslip!
Prepare your own digital playslips – any time, any place – and save them for when you are ready to purchase. Because your play selections and the ticket cost are available before you reach checkout, your purchase experience is transparent and effortless when your ticket is created at retail.
Fun, New Ways to Choose Numbers!
Personalize your play with fun, unique ways to select your draw-style game numbers, including quick-pick, self-selection, using saved favorite numbers, rolling the dice, shaking your phone, or using statistics of winning number frequency over the last year.
– Scan your own tickets with your device’s camera to see if they are winners and the amount of the win. (Note: Original tickets are still needed to claim a prize.)
– Save time by creating and saving your own digital playslips that can be scanned on your device to create actual tickets for purchase at licensed Louisiana Lottery retailers.
– Add, edit and save plays to digital playslips using app-exclusive ways like saved favorite numbers and winning number frequency outcomes.
– Locate the closest Louisiana Lottery retailer to purchase your tickets or redeem winning tickets.
– Discover the latest jackpots for all games offered by the Louisiana Lottery.
– Find out the latest winning numbers and results for all Louisiana Lottery games and share them.
– Check out active scratch-off games, including top prizes remaining and percentage of winners claimed.
– Enter app-exclusive surveys and promotions and get info on upcoming Lottery in-store or social media promotions.
– Opt in for jackpot alerts, play reminders, winner news and new game notifications.
Ticket purchasers must be at least 21 years of age. Help is available for problem gambling by calling 1-877-770-7867.Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Louisiana Lottery. Download Louisiana Lottery and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Saints News | New Orleans Saints | NewOrleansSaints.com
Participants will be eligible to win prizes of up to $100k and a 2021 season ticket prize package
Sales for the Louisiana Lottery’s two team-themed scratch-offs tickets are going strong with top prizes of up to $100,000 and a 2021 season ticket prize package still up for grabs.
The $2 Saints Geaux. Fight. Win. features top cash prizes of $14,000, and $5 Saints We Are Strong. We Are Loyal. We Are Family. boasts top cash prizes of $100,000.
“These scratch-offs mark the 12th launch in our partnership with the New Orleans Saints and their names truly reflect how we all feel about our team right now,” said Lottery President Rose Hudson. “The Saints have always had a way of uniting us as Louisianians and that hasn’t changed even under these trying circumstances of the pandemic.”
Nonwinning tickets from either game can be entered in any $10 combination into the final second-chance drawing to win a Saints 2021 Season Prize Package, including four Plaza Sideline tickets for the 2021 football season, four pregame field passes for every home game, a 2021 parking pass and a VIP tour of the Saints practice facility.
The winner and three guests will receive round-trip limo service to the facility in Metairie (or overnight accommodations if the distance exceeds 75 miles) where they will also view a team practice and have lunch in the team cafeteria.
To enter the second-chance drawings, players should complete the information on the back of $10 worth of nonwinning $2 Saints Geaux. Fight. Win. and/or $5 Saints We Are Strong. We Are Loyal. We Are Family. scratch-off tickets and mail them together in an envelope (no larger than 4.5″ by 9.5″) to the drawing address printed on the back of the ticket. Entries must contain at least $10 worth of nonwinning tickets from either game to be eligible. Players can enter as many times as they wish, but each complete entry should be mailed in a separate envelope. The drawings will be held within seven days of the entry deadline, which will be announced when the games have closed.Participants will be eligible to win prizes of up to $100k and a 2021 season ticket prize package ]]>