Lucky Day App Review – Legit or Scam
Lucky Day App is available on the Google Play Store for Android devices or on the App Store for iOS devices. This is a free app that allows you to enter into the lottery, win money scratching lottery tickets, and playing slots. Furthermore, the app holds raffles and different sweepstakes that you can enter each day. This app won’t take away your credits or money to enter the raffles. Each day you use the app, you’ll be rewarded bonus points in your account. You can decide if you’d like to scratch off tickets or enter raffles and sweepstakes. This is a fun app and gives you different chances to win money and gift cards.
How Does it Work?
- You’ll need to go to the Google Play Store or the App Store to download and install the app on your Android device.
- Once installed just register with the company.
- The game is free to play and each day you use the app it adds credits to your account.
- There are no ads, offers, or videos to watch.
- You have the choice each day to enter a raffle, sweepstakes, lottery game, or scratch off lottery tickets to win cash and prizes.
- This app doesn’t work in all countries; however, the owner of the app is adding new prizes for different countries worldwide.
How To Win Money:
- Each day you use the app, you’ll have the chance to enter the daily lotto drawing to win $100,000.
- You can scratch off lottery scratch tickets for a chance to win $10,000. All you need to do is match 3 of the winning symbols to collect your prize.
- You have a chance to win different gift cards from Amazon, Walmart, Dunkin Donuts, and Target to name a few of the top brands. The majority of gift cards is only available if you live in the United States.
- Each day the site has a raffle where you can win different prizes. This is open to everyone and it is free to enter.
- Each time you enter the lotto, scratch off tickets, enter the sweepstakes or raffle, you’ll need to have the credits in your account. You can easily earn the credits from the game to enter these chances to win cash or prizes.
What Can You Do Daily On the App?
- The daily lotto winners are announced at 7 PM. PT.
- Each day at 12 AM, PT the site adds new daily scratch cards for you to scratch and win.
- At 6 PM PT, the site will add bonus scratch cards for you to scratch and win.
- It only takes 5 minutes each day to play.
How To Earn Credits To Play The Game:
- Each day you use the app, you’re given 2 credits. Every 24 hours the app will give you free credits as long as you open the app each day. The more you use the app on a daily basis, the more credits you’ll earn.
- By referring your friends, you’ll earn 5 play credits and a free bonus from the app.
- If you continue to check Facebook, you’ll find bonus codes listed on the account from time to time. All you need to do is enter the bonus codes into the app and collect the credits you need to play the game.
How Are You Paid?
- The company uses PayPal to send you your earnings.
- You’ll need $10 in your account before you can cash out.
- If you live in the US, you can redeem your token for different gift cards. You’ll need five million tokens in order to exchange your tokens for different gift cards.
What Are People Saying About The App?
- Some people have matched 3 of a kind on the scratch-off tickets and didn’t win any cash. Their account was credited with token instead.
- The site has made an update which is causing a lot of people problems to cash out or receive their prizes.
- The app seems to allow you to win small prizes, but never the jackpots.
- After the update, the app took the tokens and money from many peoples accounts. They lost all their earning when the app automatically updated.
- Some people claim that only people living in the US can win the drawings and money from the app.
- The new update isn’t giving the token credit or crediting your account with the cash prizes you’ve won.
- After you reach a certain amount of money in your account, it seems like the app is stuck and you can’t earn any money for a long period of time.
- It appears that the raffles on the app have expired. However, the app still allows you to invest your token in the raffles.
- It appears that some states in the United States can’t use this app. The app is not working in New York City.
- People living in India are claiming that they can reach $5 on the app and it stops allowing you to earn. You are stuck with this earning and can’t advance so you can cash out.
This is a legitimate app and it does pay you to participate in the daily lotto, sweepstakes, and scratch-off tickets. You can win cash and tokens that can be exchanged for different gift cards. If you’d like to exchange your tokens for a gift card, you’ll need five million tokens. The one good point about this app is the fact you never have to invest your own money in order to win. The app is completely free to join and if you’re lucky, you’ll win a bit of cash scratching tickets or entering into the lotto.
Recently the app has not been paying out. People have complained that after the update they lost their cash and tokens in their accounts. Furthermore, the app can be used with certain countries worldwide, but they seem to have a problem when it comes to cashing out on the app. After the update, this app has many bugs now, won’t credit or money or tokens, and seems to have stopped paying out. A few people can’t reach payout on the app because the lotto, scratch off tickets, or daily sweepstakes are paying out.
If you’d like to try this app just make sure that you understand there are a few complaints and problems with the app after the update. The company is there and willing to work with you. However, the earnings on this app have slowed down and in many cases have stopped. People are stuck in one place and can’t seem to advance so they can cash out their tokens for a gift card or request payment through PayPal.Lucky Day App is available on the Google Play Store for Android devices or on the App Store for iOS devices. This is a free app that allows you to enter into the lottery, win money scratching lottery tickets, and playing slots. Furthermore, the app holds raffles and different sweepstakes that you can enter each…
Lucky Day Reviews
97 • Bad
Write a review
Write a review
I think all the games are scam I been playing for years and now can’t get .10 cents been playing for 4 years and no money.
I think all the games are scam
i win 98$ in piggy cash
i win 98$ in piggy cash, but real money only 3.85$ and stop it. for
in piggy cash with 7lvl mystery prize, only 3 times a win, trophies 100 and another rubbish.
Now I have deleted this game, because by the time it takes too much nerves, but there is no result.
Same story here there has to be a law…
Same story here there has to be a law against this
I have been playing for about a month
I have been playing for about a month. I believe its a waste of time 4 people with nothing 2 do i noticed yes gift cards always out I have been stuck on 9.85 for awhile Piggy heist sucks people steal ur money. im about 2 get off here so tired of watching videos so boring. waa fun ar first kind of annoying dont wanna watch anymore videos
Has anyone noticed when you win money
Has anyone noticed when you win money on the piggy Heist, You end up loosing twice as much back. Also, take a note of the people who have attacked u, lots of people with different names All have the same photo’s
I won a few gift cards at first now I…
I won a few gift cards at first now I have $15 worth of coins & can’t ever get a gift card. They say they are restocking them every 90 mins but I log in over & over for months & their are no cards available. Plus, the money cashout stops u at $9 & change and u never get to the $10 u need to cash it. I complained & I now can’t even get on the site! Fortunately I’m a legal aid & I am filing complaints with the FCC & BBB. I’m going on rewards sites & if we get enough people to document this behavior we can do a mass-tort. A lawsuit with 1000s if not millions of people that they have scammed. BTW. Its a conglomeration of sites by the same scammers! Any title with lucky in the name is generally related! I looking into going after the all. Conpeople & scammers got no business doin that stuff in the United States of America! Go to China or Russia u turds!
What a joke
So, I just found out that Lucky Day Entertainment, the company that can hardly be bothered to barely stock any $5 gift cards on its various apps, received over half a million dollars from the U.S. government in May. Lucky Day Entertainment got $589,611 of our tax dollars through the CARES Act. Mind you, their revenue has probably been pretty great recently thanks to the pandemic and, you know, rarely restocking gift cards. What a joke.
I wish I could give no star
I wish I could give no star. Worst game ever. It never pays any more. I have been on $9.85 for close to one year. Don’t waste your time. Try other games
I won It Is legit not scam!
SCAM APP. Gift Cards NEVER restock. After you have played for a while they stop paying out. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND STOP MAKING THESE SCAMMERS RICH BY WATCHING ADS.
This game is an absolute waste of time…
This game is an absolute waste of time and a joke you put so much time in to get nothing back I would advise anyone not to waste your time playing such a con game 😡
I have had this app two years. Played every day. At first it was OK. Slowly build up coins and got a few gift cards eventually. However about 6 months of so ago it all changed. Instead of winning coins towards gift cards you win other useless things like ‘trophies’ and ‘piggy hiest’ all new ways to not get you to pay out. Also you keep winning blackjack hands. Why?! I don’t want to play blackjack it’s a waste of time as its fixed and now have almost 4000 blackjack hands saved. Now the gift cards you save up your coins for are always sold out. When I say always I mean ALWAYS! I check a least 10 times each day and never seen a gift card in stock. I have have over 28 million coins saved (you need 8million for a gift card). I need $10 TO CASH OUT. I HAVE BEEN STUCK ON 9.80 FOR A Year! The whole thing is rigged not to win anything and keep watching adverts each day. Should be laws against these people
Enough is enough
Enough is enough. The Lucky Night app, which is a sister app to Lucky Day, has not had a single gift card available for over five months. Finally reported them to the Attorney General’s office in my state for consumer fraud. They make tons of money shoving more and more ads down our throats, yet they can’t be bothered to even keep $5 gift cards in stock.
I have been playing this game for over…
I have been playing this game for over 2 years. The 1st time around within the 1st 2 weeks I had $10 was able to redeem in PayPal. It has taken over a year to get to $8. Now I am at $9.95 (been like this for 6 months) will not budge. Seems like whenever you are trying to get to the 1st Goal for Walmart gift card, it’s always available and then once you hit that mark it goes away a sold out. Then you go to the 2nd goal of Walmart gift card which I have been way over for a long time and sold out all the time. I am so disgusted with this.Join the 97 people who’ve already reviewed Lucky Day. Your experience can help others make better choices. ]]>