Winning $1M Lottery Ticket Sold In Naperville
Check your lottery ticket; you might have won $1 million.
Lisa Marie Farver , Patch Staff
Posted Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 12:16 p m CT
NAPERVILLE, IL — One Illinois Lottery player tapped into the storied “luck o’ the Irish” when they purchased a winning ticket worth $1 million in Naperville. The winning St. Patrick’s Day Millionaire Raffle ticket was sold at Solo Liquors, 1474 E. Chicago Ave., according to Illinois Lottery officials.
The ticket that took the top $1 million prize had ticket number 277025, according to a press release.
The Illinois Lottery gave out more than 9,500 prizes in the St. Patrick’s Day Millionaire Raffle, but just three winning $1 million tickets exactly matched all the numbers that were drawn.
Winners can claim their prizes up to one year from the March 18 drawing date.
Winners have one year from the drawing date, March 18, to claim their prizes. You can check your own ticket at the lottery’s website to see if you won big on the St. Patrick’s Day Millionaire Raffle.
>>>Image courtesy of Illinois Lottery
Winning $1M Lottery Ticket Sold In Naperville – Naperville, IL – Check your lottery ticket; you might have won $1 million.
Guatemala International Project
1 – $500 Drawing Each Day
2 – $500 Friday Drawings
TICKET SOLD AT
- By participating in the raffle participants agree to release and hold harmless the Association of Illinois Electric Cooperatives and any of its associates, agents, board members, league members, vendors, other companies and/or their affiliates as well as any person or company acting on behalf or volunteering for Association of Illinois Electric Cooperatives for the purpose of this raffle from or against any and all claims or cause of action arising out of participation in this raffle, or receipt or use of the prizes. Entrant also waives the right to claim any damages, whatsoever, including but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
- Limit of 1000 tickets to be sold; numbering 000 to 999.
- One ticket per each $30.00 donation.
- Ticket sales end on August 31, 2019 or sooner if tickets are sold out.
- Daily drawings to start on September 1 and continue daily until September 30. Each day’s winning number is obtained from the Illinois Lottery’s Pick 3 Midday drawing. If the Midday drawing fails to select a ticket that has been purchased, then the Illinois Lottery’s Pick 3 Evening drawing will be utilized. If the Evening drawing also fails to identify a sold ticket, then the AIEC may draw a number out of a hat until a winning ticket is identified.
- Winning ticket numbers and the cooperative that sold the ticket, will be posted on the association website; to protect the winner’s identity, the winning names will not be posted.
- Proceeds of the 2019 Raffle will benefit the Illinois Electric Cooperatives Guatemala International Project.
- You must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
- Winners will be notified, using the name, address and phone number, that the purchaser has written or requested to be on ticket stub. In the event AIEC unable to contact the winner it is the sole responsibility for the winning ticket holder to contact AIEC to claim their prize. ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED AND TRANSFER COMPLETED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN.
- Raffle is void where prohibited.
- Individual redeeming prize will be responsible for any applicable Federal, State and local taxes, shipping, and/or transfer fees.
- Winning ticket numbers are eligible for the remaining drawings. All sold or unsold 1,000 ticket numbers are in each drawing. (You can win more than once per ticket!) No prizes will be awarded on unsold ticket numbers drawn.
6460 S 6th St Frontage Rd E
Springfield, IL 62712
P.O. Box 3787
Springfield, IL 62708-3787
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. • M-F
Office: (217) 529-5561
Fax: (217) 241-3467
- Board of Directors
- Contact Us
- Our Associate Members
- Energized Graphics
- Member Services
- IEC Financial Credit Union
- Illinois Country Living
- Legal and Government Relations
- Safety and Training
- Cooperative Technology Podcast
- Webinar Weeks Archive
- Scholarships / Youth Programs
- IEC Memorial Scholarship Fund
- LaVern and Nola McEntire Lineworker’s Scholarship
- Willie Wiredhand YTW Participant
- Youth to Washington
- Energy Efficiency
- Geothermal Alliance of Illinois
- Member Services
- Outage Map
- AIEC Photos
Website Designed and Developed by
a department of the Association of Illinois Electric Cooperatives
Guatemala International Project 1 – $500 Drawing Each Day 2 – $500 Friday Drawings $30 Tickets WINNING # TICKET SOLD AT Rules By participating in the raffle participants