Georgia Cash 3
Cash 3 offers players the chance to win up to $500 three times every day. The draws are: Midday at 12:29 pm, Evening at 6:59 pm, and Night at 11:34 pm (all ET). All you need to do is pick three numbers, from 0 – 9, and then decide which game type you would like to play. If you donвЂ™t want to pick your own numbers then you can opt for a Quik Pik selection for random numbers to play instead. Then simply come back and check if you have won anything on your numbers for cash prizes!
One winning three-digit number is randomly drawn, and you could win cash prizes on the various types of games, depending on what you have chosen to play.
Playing Georgia Cash 3
- Straight: Straight play is the simplest game type to play. You just need your three numbers to match the winning number exactly. So if the winning number drawn is 123, then you need to have picked 123 to win.
- Box: Match three numbers in box play, but this time your three numbers can be in any order, such as 132. With two different box plays to choose from you will have different odds of winning the different prizes available, depending on what you pick.
- 3-Way Box вЂ“ Two identical digits come up from the number you pick (122)
- 6-Way Box вЂ“ Three different digits come up from the number you pick (231)
- Straight/Box: Here you play both previous game types at once. So, if you match the winning number exactly you could win both the Straight Play as well as the 3-Way or 6-Way Box. If you choose the correct numbers, but not in the exact order, then you would only win the box prize.
- Combo: All of the different straight combinations will be played here after you select your numbers (123, 231, 312 etc). You can also play one of the box combinations, which will cost more but could lead to greater prizes.
- 1-Off: Win on Straight match, and if your numbers are “one-off” on one, two, or three of the winning numbers, with the rest exact match. One-off means the digit you chose is one higher or one lower than the winning digit. So if you chose 123, you could win on 023, 223, and so on.
- Pairs: You only need to match the first two or last two digits out of the winning numbers. So, if 123 was the winning set of numbers, then 12 as the Front Pair or 23 as the Back Pair would win you a prize, regardless of the other number that came up.
Prizes and Odds of Winning
Check the table below for the full Cash 3 prize payout details and odds of winning, depending on which play type you select. To help you understand the play styles, there are two example columns. If you chose the numbers in Play Example, then you would win with any of the options in Winning Examples.
Georgia cash 3 holds three draws at midday, in the evening and at night. Players pick 3 numbers from 0 вЂ“ 9 and have six different ways of winning a payout.
Win up to $500
About Cash 3
All it takes is the right 3-digit number and you could win up to $500! There are three drawings a day, seven days a week.
There are 13 exciting ways to play and win Cash 3. For an explanation and description of each option and its payouts, consult the Odds & Prizes tab.
How much do you want to play?
Play Cash 3 for $.50 or $1.00! A $1.00 play can win up to $500 and a $0.50 play can win up to $250. Mark the amount you wish to play in each play area.
You can choose to match your numbers to the winning numbers in several ways: exact order (straight), any order (box), straight/box, combo, 1-OFF, or match a pair of numbers (front pair or back pair). Mark your choice in the Play Type box.
Choose your lucky numbers from 000-999. It can be any combination like a birthday, anniversary or your house number! Mark one number in each column. Or you can select Quik Pik to let the computer randomly select your numbers.
Always check your ticket before you leave the retailer location to ensure the information is printed exactly as you requested. You are responsible for the accuracy of your ticket.
You can play the same numbers for up to 7 consecutive Cash 3 draws ($1 per play per draw) by selecting the Multi-Draw box on your playslip corresponding to the number of drawings you wish to play. Multi-Draw selections will be consecutive from the draw day selected.
You can play the same numbers for any future Cash 3 drawing through the next 6 drawings in advance of the next scheduled drawing for a total of 7 draws. Just select the Advance Play box on your playslip corresponding to the future day(s) you wish to play.
You can have the computer randomly select your Cash 3 numbers by marking the “Quik Pik” box on your playslip.
A Cash 3 ticket may be canceled on the terminal where that ticket was produced within 15 minutes of purchase or the time remaining before draw break, whichever occurs first.
Win up to $500 About Cash 3 All it takes is the right 3-digit number and you could win up to $500! There are three drawings a day, seven days a week. There are 13 exciting ways to play and