Categories
BLOG

how to win at dice

Dice Winning Strategy — Cheating Casino

bethashpro
Mar 3, 2020 · 3 min read

This dice winning strategy isn’t new, many gamblers had been doing this and never failed them. Its effective that you can profit with just few coins you have in your account. The one thing that you just have to keep in mind is don’t bet bigger amount that you can’t afford to lose. Of course I can’t promise that you always win but 80% of your bet will likely win.

To begin with, you can do this to any bitcoin dice game you are comfortable playing. But in my example I’m using a casino that is on EOS platform simply because the transmission is quicker and no fees. You just have to find which casino you wanna play with in my example I will play with Bethash.io. This is a very transparent betting site because it records everything and you can check the hashes as it unfolds.

If you haven’t done so already you may register to Bethash.io and follow this steps. You might find the interface childish because its very colorful but its good. They are good. I’ve done enough coin withdrawals from them. They are not just allowing BTC but also some other coins like ETH, EOS, TRX, IOST, USDT and they have their own token which if you stake in their casino you can receive dividends everyday which is from the profit they got as well.

So here’s what you gotta do after registering, you deposit whichever coin you got among the listed above. Of course you can find the DEPOSIT button right there, I highlighted it so its going to be easier to be seen.

That BLUE arrow in the left is where you set to be Roll Under which if the result is under 90, you will. Giving the casino 10% winning chance only while you have the 90%, you can even move it to 95% if you want. 90% is great, just to make sure the 10% isn’t also going to be devastating for you with small capital, try just 0.1 EOS or maybe 0.10 USDT. The minimum you can bet with ETH is 0.001 ETH, it should be good and you can afford to lose it as well.

When all is set you can already ROLL and see the results you got. Check how many successive wins I got. You may lose occasionally few bets but you can successively win in almost 9 out of 10.

This dice winning strategy isn’t new, many gamblers had been doing this and never failed them. Its effective that you can profit with just few coins you have in your account. The one thing that you…