Dominoes Gold – Win Prizes 17+
Win real prizes! Play domino!
Grey Square Games
- #18 in Casino
- 4.7 • 9.9K Ratings
When you play, Dominoes Gold, you’re play the classic board game dominos for real world prizes!
Challenge your opponent by playing identical games versus the computer. See who can defeat it by more. The winner earns real prizes!
Join the Skillz community and compete in domino tournaments for prizes! Best your opponents with the highest score before time runs out. Play the computer first in the classic domino game Fives then compare your score to an opponent. Whoever has the highest score in Fives will win real world prizes!
Dominoes Gold Features:
Classic Board Game with a Twist!
– Competitive dominos games for prizes!
– Insanely addicting domino games to train your skills
– Fast-paced domino games played in real-time. Get the highest score before time runs out!
Competitive Dominoes Tournaments
– Play tournaments of the popular dominoes game Fives against the computer
– Compete in daily domino tournaments for a chance to win real prizes!
– Compare your score against real dominoes players. Whoever has the highest score wins real world prizes!
Love the classic board game domino and the popular game Fives (also known as Muggins, All Fives, Five Up and Doer Di)? Then it’s time for to take your domino skills to the next level with Dominoes Gold and compete in daily domino tournaments for real world prizes with Dominoes Gold!
Download today for free and join the dominos tournaments to win real prizes!
Ratings and Reviews
Would give 5 starts cause it’s a fun game to play and I really like playing against real players and not just bot but no matter if you have full bars of service or on a strong wifi the game still says you have a bad connection and you end up forfeiting your bet. Funny how it never really seems to happen while you’re doing anything else on the game especially adding money but once a game starts forget about it. I’ve lost some real money without even getting to play a single bone. Otherwise great to play I guess if you’re only playing for fun. Didn’t give even a four because since the computer can’t rob you if you were playing for real money against a bot their seems to be another way of taking my money. I’d really like the game if wasn’t for that bull$&[email protected]
Crashes will cost you money
This app will constantly crash over and over and you will lose you entry fee. They will not refund you when this happens. What makes this worse is you need to win at least 60% of your matches just to break even. I win about 70% of my matches ( which should be a profit) and completely fail to make that profit due to lost entry fees in crashes. The only person making a profit is the site itself because they make 16.5% each time a game is played. So if you want to fatten their pocket be my guess other wise play a free app because you won’t win any money constantly ALL DUE TO POOR design, crashes, and bugs. Here’s the message you can expect to receive when you report a crash:
As we have explained, your rate of crashed match refunds exceeds our system norms by a significant margin. We are unable to offer refunds for any crashed matches until your crash rate is in line with the system average, at which point we will be able to offer refunds for crashes that occur after the rate has improved. Until such time as your refund rate improves, remember that you are playing at your own risk, and any matches played during this time will not be refundable, even if you become eligible for refunds in the future.
I received this message after my 5th reported crash. If you play this game consistently you will experience at least 5 crashes per day in live money games. Trust the 1 star reviews there are all facts!!
Big Time Glitch
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Dominoes Gold – Win Prizes. Download Dominoes Gold – Win Prizes and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The reviews that are posted about people joining a game and leaving and re-joining and leaving and re-joining and then the game says that you forfeited is very real!! Beware for those of you that actually put your hard earned money on this game I just downloaded it played five games and out of those 5, 2of them were done like that by the other player and it said I forfeited. There’s nothing you can do to stop it and the screen goes crazy repeating that same message and in the end although you did nothing wrong you lost. Luckily I hadn’t bet any real money because I wanted to see how the game really operated before I would do that, and all I can say is, until they get that fixed no way. Also beware, for real dominoes players, there’s only one way to play this game and that is with the spinner playing on all four sides pulling from the boneyard and getting points. Me personally I like to play for Domino forget them points I’ll take the points you have left in your hand but the beginners way not for me I want a real challenge.
You are about to play Monopoly Gold for £2.50
Now win up to £100,000 with everyone’s favourite board game!
We’ve doubled the top prize to £100,000!
Featuring your old favourite tokens Scottie, battleship, car, cat and top hat for the real MONOPOLY game experience
Choose your game token and roll the dice to move around the board
Collect property cards to fill the prize table
Packed with prizes from £2.50 to £100,000
Lots of ways to win with mini games and instant cash prizes
The MONOPOLY name and logo, the distinctive design of the game board, the four corner squares, the Mr. MONOPOLY name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment. © 1935, 2021 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.
Read our accessibility information about Instant Win Games.
Game Name: Monopoly Gold
These are the Game Procedures (the “Procedures”) for Monopoly Gold (the “Game”). When You play the Game, these Procedures, the Rules for Interactive Instant Win Games (“the Rules”) and the Account Terms apply. The Rules and Account Terms can be found on the National Lottery website.
Any word or term in these Procedures that has specific meaning will have the meaning given to it in these Procedures or the Rules (unless the context clearly indicates otherwise).
Game Name: Monopoly Gold
Game Price: £2.50
There is a 1 in 2.28 overall chance of winning a Prize on each Play of the Game. The expected prize payout percentage for this game is 71.00%.
This Game is a game of chance. The outcome of a Play in the Game is pre-determined by Camelot’s Computer System at the point of purchase. You are not required to exercise any skill or judgement to win a Prize.
You also acknowledge that the Monopoly Gold Instant Win Game is a representation of MONOPOLY only and is not intended to replicate the original game.
How to play and win
Each Play has its own Play Number – this can be found on the Game outcome screen once the Game has been finished, in the “My Games” section of Your Account.
At the start of a Play You are presented with a Game Play Window displaying the following MONOPOLY tokens: a cat, a hat, a wheelbarrow, a car, a boot, a thimble, a ship, a dog. The instruction ‘Choose your token to start game’ is also shown. You must choose a token to start the Game.
After choosing Your token, You are presented with a bird’s eye view of the MONOPOLY board (the ‘Board’) with Your chosen token and the opponent’s token on the ‘GO’ square. In the centre of the Board are the Chance cards, Community Chest cards and the Dice Roll area for the opponent (this includes two red dice; a visual representation of opponent’s token and the words ‘Their turn’), and the Dice Roll area for You (this includes two white dice; a visual representation of Your chosen token and the words ‘Your Turn’). On the right of the Game Play Window are eight rows with graphical or colour representations of the different property cards displayed on the Board (the ‘Prize Table’). Each row has an associated monetary amount. Underneath the Prize Table are three RENT cards and two monetary amounts associated with ‘Rent’ (the ‘RENT Paid Table’).
Within the centre of the Board, the two white dice will pulse to prompt You to select them. Once You have selected the dice for the first time, the words ‘5 Rolls left’ (the ‘Rolls Left Indicator’) will be displayed. You have 6 rolls in the game.
To start a Play, You must select the dice. Once the dice have rolled, Your token will move around the Board, the number of squares it moves reflect the number of pips on the dice, and the Rolls Left Indicator will decrease by one. After each of Your rolls, the opponent’s token will move around the Board the number of squares that reflect the number of pips shown on the dice in the ‘Their turn’ area on the Board. Once the opponent’s move is complete, the dice will animate to indicate that You can click them. When Your token lands on a square after moving around the Board, one of the following will happen:
– If it lands on a property or utility, the relevant property card or utility card will be displayed and move into the Prize Table, populating each of the areas in the Prize Table that matches the colour or symbol of that set of properties or utility. A SOLD sign will appear on the square Your token has landed on to indicate that property or utility that has been collected. If You complete a row in the Prize Table, that row and the prize amount for that row will highlight yellow to indicate that You have won that amount.
– If Your token lands on a COMMUNITY CHEST or CHANCE square, the associated card will move from the top of the pile and display. The card will contain one of the following instructions:
a) That You are to ‘Advance’ or ‘Go Back’ to another square. You must click the arrow to return to the main Game. Your token will move to the relevant square on the Board and continue the Game from this square. If the square You land on is a Property square, then the relevant property card will display and then move into the Prize Table, populating each of the areas in the Prize Table that matches the colour or symbol of that set of properties. A SOLD sign will appear on the square You landed on to indicate that property has been collected.
– If Your token lands on the FREE PARKING square, You are presented with the ‘Spin the Cane Mini Game’. A new Game Play Window will open to show 4 cards representing any of the following: a property card, an ‘Advance’ or ‘Go Back’ card, an Instant Prize card, a FREE ROLL card or a card displaying the words ‘NO PRIZE’. At the top right of the Game Play Window is the instruction ‘Spin Mr MONOPOLY’s cane for your chance to collect a prize.’ On the right is Mr MONOPOLY holding a cane, and below is the instruction ‘Click to spin cane’. Once You’ve clicked on Mr MONOPOLY’s cane, it will spin in the centre of the 4 cards and then point to one of the 4 cards and one of the following will happen:
a) If the cane lands on a property card, this indicates You have collected this property. You must click the arrow to return to the main Game. The collected property will display and move into the Prize Table. A SOLD sign will appear on this property to indicate that property has been collected. Your token will continue from the ‘FREE PARKING’ square.
b) If the cane lands on ‘Advance’ or ‘Go Back’ card, You must click the arrow to return to the main Game. Your token will move to the appropriate square as instructed on the card and continue the Game from this square. If the square You land on is a property square, the relevant property card will display and move into the Prize Table, populating each of the areas in the Prize Table that matches that set of properties. A SOLD sign will appear on the square You landed on to indicate the property has been collected.
c) If the cane lands on an Instant Prize, You must click the arrow to return to the main Game. The amount won will appear on the ‘FREE PARKING’ square indicating that You’ve won this amount. MONOPOLY money to the value of the Instant Prize will be placed in the middle of the Board. Your token will continue from the ‘FREE PARKING’ square.
d) If the cane lands on a FREE ROLL card, You must click on the arrow to return to the main Game. A ‘FREE ROLL’ card will display and move across behind the Rolls Left Indicator. When You next click on the dice, the FREE ROLL card will disappear. Your token will continue from the ‘FREE PARKING’ square.
– If Your token lands on the ‘JUST VISITING’ square, You are presented with the ‘Jail Mini Game’. A new Game Play Window will open showing Mr MONOPOLY behind bars and on the right of Mr MONOPOLY either a property card, an ‘Advance’ or ‘Go Back’ card, an Instant Prize card or a FREE ROLL card. In the middle of the Game Play Window is the instruction: ‘Roll a double for your chance to collect a prize.’ To start the Mini Game, You must click on the dice. If a double is rolled, You will collect that card or an Instant Prize.
– If Your token lands on the ‘GO TO JAIL’ square, a GO TO JAIL card will display and Your token will move back to the ‘IN JAIL/JUST VISITING’ square, where You are presented with the ‘Jail Mini Game’ as described above.
– On landing on the ‘GO’ square after moving around the Board once, a ‘Reveal Mini Game’ will display with the instruction ‘Reveal your token for your chance to collect:’ and 3 Mr Monopolys holding presents with the instructions ‘Click to reveal’. Your token and the potential Prize will be displayed. You must choose 1 of the 3 Mr Monopolys to reveal. If You reveal Your token underneath the Mr Monopoly You selected, You will collect the corresponding card or Prize. The 2 non-selected Mr Monopolys will then reveal. You will only win the corresponding Prize or card if You match Your token with the token revealed by the Mr Monopoly You selected. You will not win if Your token is revealed by the 2 Mr Monopolys which You did not select.
– If Your token lands on the Income Tax or Super Tax square, the Instant Prize card will display. You must click on the arrow to return to the main Game. The amount won will be highlighted yellow on the square that You landed on. MONOPOLY money to the value of the Instant Prize will be placed in the middle of the Board. Your token will then continue from the relevant Income Tax or Super Tax square.
– If the opponent’s token lands on a property square that is marked as ‘SOLD’, the opponent must pay rent and a card with the word “RENT” and the name of the property will be displayed in the RENT Paid Table. If the opponent’s token lands on two or more relevant squares that are marked ‘SOLD’, You will win the corresponding monetary amount highlighted yellow in the Rent Paid Table.
If You roll a double, a ‘FREE ROLL, ROLL AGAIN’ card will display in front of the dice and move across behind the Rolls Left Indicator. When You next click on the dice, the ‘FREE ROLL, ROLL AGAIN’ card will disappear.
The Game ends when You have used all your rolls. A message will appear indicating the amount You have won, if any. The word ‘FINISH’ will appear below this message. You must tap ‘FINISH’ to complete the Game.
If You have bought a Play of this Game and have completed a row in the Prize Table and/or collected an Instant Prize and/or revealed an Instant Prize in a Mini Game and/or collected enough Rent, You will, providing the requirements of these Procedures and the Rules are met, be entitled to a Prize as detailed in the table below:
PrizesThe Prize amounts and odds of winning are set out in the table below:
|Prize Amount||Approx. odds (1 in x)|
|£2.50 (£2.50 Combination Table)||5|
|£3 (£3 Rent)||19|
|£3 (£3 Chance/Community Chest Card)||19|
|£5 (£5 Combination Table)||50|
|£5 (£5 Mini Game)||50|
|£5.50 (£2.50 Combination Table + £3 Rent)||85|
|£5.50 (£3 Chance/Community Chest Card + £2.50 Combination Table)||85|
|£8 (£5 Combination Table + £3 Rent)||50|
|£8.50 (£3 Chance/Community Chest Card + £2.50 Combination Table + £3 Rent)||70|
|£10 (£10 Combination Table)||120|
|£10 (£5 Combination Table + £5 Mini Game)||115|
|£11 (£3 Rent + £8 Rent)||600|
|£13 (£5 Combination Table + £5 Mini Game + £3 Rent)||700|
|£15 (£10 Combination Table + £5 Mini Game)||800|
|£16 (£5 Mini Game + £3 Rent + £8 Rent)||800|
|£16 (£5 Combination Table + £3 Rent + £8 Rent)||1,601|
|£20 (£20 Combination Table)||2,601|
|£20 (£20 Chance/Community Chest Card)||2,800|
|£25 (£25 Income Tax)||9,021|
|£30 (£10 Combination Table + £20 Chance/Community Chest Card)||12,028|
|£41 (£20 Chance/Community Chest Card + £10 Combination Table + £3 Rent + £8 Rent)||45,455|
|£50 (£50 Super Tax)||50,000|
|£50 (£50 Mini Game)||50,000|
|£60 (£50 Mini Game + £10 Combination Table)||70,000|
|£71 (£50 Mini Game + £10 Combination Table + £3 Rent + £8 Rent)||76,087|
|£81 (£50 Super Tax + £20 Chance/Community Chest Card + £3 Rent + £8 Rent)||81,396|
|£91 (£50 Mini Game + £20 Chance/Community Chest Card + £10 Combination Table + £3 Rent + £8 Rent)||92,106|
|£100 (£100 Combination Table)||100,000|
|£150 (£100 Combination Table + £50 Mini Game)||250,000|
|£200 (£200 Chance/Community Chest Card)||700,000|
|£300 (£200 Chance/Community Chest Card + £100 Combination Table)||875,000|
|£400 (£200 Chance/Community Chest Card + £100 Combination Table + £50 Mini Game + £50 Super Tax)||875,000|
|£500 (£500 Mini Game)||1,750,000|
|£500 (£500 Combination Table)||1,750,000|
|£600 (£500 Mini Game + £100 Combination Table)||1,750,000|
|£700 (£500 Mini Game + £200 Chance/Community Chest Card)||1,750,000|
|£800 (£500 Mini Game + £200 Chance/Community Chest Card + £100 Combination Table)||1,750,000|
|£5,000 (£5,000 Combination Table)||1,750,000|
|£100,000 (£100,000 Combination Table)||3,500,000|
You can only win one Prize Amount per Play, as detailed in the Prize Amounts and Odds table above.
If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these Procedures – Monopoly Gold and any other information issued by Camelot in respect of this Game, these Procedures will take priority (unless Camelot states otherwise).A page to confirm that you are about to buy an Instant Win Game ]]>