Georgia Cash 3
Cash 3 offers players the chance to win up to $500 three times every day. The draws are: Midday at 12:29 pm, Evening at 6:59 pm, and Night at 11:34 pm (all ET). All you need to do is pick three numbers, from 0 – 9, and then decide which game type you would like to play. If you donвЂ™t want to pick your own numbers then you can opt for a Quik Pik selection for random numbers to play instead. Then simply come back and check if you have won anything on your numbers for cash prizes!
One winning three-digit number is randomly drawn, and you could win cash prizes on the various types of games, depending on what you have chosen to play.
Playing Georgia Cash 3
- Straight: Straight play is the simplest game type to play. You just need your three numbers to match the winning number exactly. So if the winning number drawn is 123, then you need to have picked 123 to win.
- Box: Match three numbers in box play, but this time your three numbers can be in any order, such as 132. With two different box plays to choose from you will have different odds of winning the different prizes available, depending on what you pick.
- 3-Way Box вЂ“ Two identical digits come up from the number you pick (122)
- 6-Way Box вЂ“ Three different digits come up from the number you pick (231)
- Straight/Box: Here you play both previous game types at once. So, if you match the winning number exactly you could win both the Straight Play as well as the 3-Way or 6-Way Box. If you choose the correct numbers, but not in the exact order, then you would only win the box prize.
- Combo: All of the different straight combinations will be played here after you select your numbers (123, 231, 312 etc). You can also play one of the box combinations, which will cost more but could lead to greater prizes.
- 1-Off: Win on Straight match, and if your numbers are “one-off” on one, two, or three of the winning numbers, with the rest exact match. One-off means the digit you chose is one higher or one lower than the winning digit. So if you chose 123, you could win on 023, 223, and so on.
- Pairs: You only need to match the first two or last two digits out of the winning numbers. So, if 123 was the winning set of numbers, then 12 as the Front Pair or 23 as the Back Pair would win you a prize, regardless of the other number that came up.
Prizes and Odds of Winning
Check the table below for the full Cash 3 prize payout details and odds of winning, depending on which play type you select. To help you understand the play styles, there are two example columns. If you chose the numbers in Play Example, then you would win with any of the options in Winning Examples.
Georgia cash 3 holds three draws at midday, in the evening and at night. Players pick 3 numbers from 0 вЂ“ 9 and have six different ways of winning a payout.
Cash 3 Georgia (GA) Lottery Results & Game Details
Cash 3 Georgia Hot and Cold Numbers
How to Play Georgia Cash 3
Pick Your Numbers
You can use the Quick Pik option and the computer will automatically choose your numbers for you, or you can pick your own numbers by filling out a play slip and selecting a three-digit number from 000 to 999.
Buy Your Ticket
You can buy Georgia Cash 3 tickets from any of the over 8,700 authorized retailers in Georgia. Online play for Cash 3 is not available.
Georgia Cash 3 Drawing Schedule
Cash 3 drawings are held three times a day, seven days a week at 12:29 PM, 6:59 PM, and 11:34 PM ET.
Georgia Cash 3 Payout and Rules
Georgia Cash 3 is similar to the many Pick 3 games you can find in other states. Once you’ve chosen your number combination, you have to select your play type – straight, box, straight/box, combination, 1-off, or pair play.
Then, select your wager, either $0.50 or $1, and which of the 3 daily drawings you want to enter.
Georgia Cash 3 Payouts and Odds
|Play Type||Prize with $0.50 Wager||Prize with $1 wager||Odds of Winning|
|Straight||$250||$500||1 in 1,000|
|3-Way||$80||$160||1 in 333|
|6-Way||$40||$80||1 in 167|
|Straight Match||$125||$2500||1 in 1,000|
|1 Digit||$12||$24||1 in 167|
|2 Digits||$2||$4||1 in 83|
|3 Digits||$4||$8||1 in 125|
|Straight/Box||Prize with Exact Match||Prize with Any Order Match||Odds of Winning|
|3-Way||$330||$80||1 in 333|
|6-Way||$290||$40||1 in 167|
|Combination||Prize with $3 Wager||Odds of Winning|
|3-Way||$500||1 in 333|
|Prize with $6 Wager|
|6-Way||$500||1 in 167|
Georgia Cash 3 Prize Claiming
Prizes of $600 and less can be claimed directly from any authorized Georgia Lottery retailer. You can also redeem your prize from any of the Georgia Lottery district offices or headquarters.
Prizes must be claimed within 180 days after the relevant draw.
Georgia Cash 3 Strategy
Interested in learning what strategies you can apply to better your chances of winning Cash 3? Be sure to check out our guide on Pick 3 strategy. The strategies outlined in the guide work for all 3-number games including Pick 3, Play 3, and Cash 3.
Other Georgia Lotteries
Check latest lottery results, jackpot amounts, winning odds, prize payouts, weekly drawing schedule and other useful information for all Georgia (GA) lotteries like Fantasy 5, Jumbo Bucks Lotto, Cash4Life, Cash 4, Georgia FIVE, All or Nothing, 5 Card Cash, Scratchers, and the ever-popular multi-state Powerball & Mega Millions lotteries.
Get Georgia Cash 3 lottery results, latest winning numbers, current jackpot, winning odds, prize payouts, drawing schedule & more.