You can play your favorite numbers for FLORIDA LOTTO ® , POWERBALL ® , MEGA MILLIONS ® , JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY™, FANTASY 5 ® , PICK 2 ™ , PICK 3 ™ , PICK 4 ™ , and PICK 5 ™ and CASH4LIFE ® days, weeks or even months in advance. Don’t let your numbers win without you. Buy Florida Lottery Advance Play tickets!
How to Purchase Advance Play Tickets
You can purchase Advance Play tickets from any authorized Florida Lottery retailer by requesting an Advance Play or by using the convenient Advance Play boxes on your Florida Lottery playslip.
- FLORIDA LOTTO – Up to 52 consecutive drawings (6 months).
- POWERBALL – Up to 52 consecutive drawings (6 months).
- JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY – Up to 30 consecutive drawings (15 weeks).
- FANTASY 5 – Up to 30 consecutive drawings (1 month).
- MEGA MILLIONS – Up to 26 consecutive drawings (3 months).
- CASH4LIFE – Up to 30 consecutive drawings (1 month)
- PICK 5 – Countdown Flyer for FIREBALL
- PICK 4 – Countdown Flyer for FIREBALL
- PICK 3 – Countdown Flyer for FIREBALL
- PICK 2 – Countdown Flyer for FIREBALL
How To Claim
You may claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the draws on the ticket have occurred. You will be issued a continuation Advance Play ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers as the original ticket. Make sure you receive your new Advance Play ticket before leaving the store. The Advance Play ticket is required to claim prizes on future draws. Please remember to check your Advance Play ticket on a regular basis to ensure all prizes are claimed within 180 days of the applicable draw date.
© 2021 Florida Lottery, All Rights Reserved.
Must be 18 or older to play.
Advance Play You can play your favorite numbers for FLORIDA LOTTO ® , POWERBALL ® , MEGA MILLIONS ® , JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY™, FANTASY 5 ® , PICK 2 ™ , PICK 3 ™ , PICK 4 ™ , and PICK 5 ™ and
How to Play the Florida Lottery Online
The Florida Lotto was established in 1988 and now ranks as the third-highest paying lottery in the US. Each drawing is seeded with at least $2 million in prize money and drawings are held twice a week. If a drawing fails to produce a winner, the jackpot will be rolled over to the next drawing until someone wins the whole thing.
People buy lots of tickets to the Florida lottery and prize pools grow quickly from week to week. It is not uncommon for any given drawing to exceed $10 million. One drawing back in 1990 resulted in a $106 million jackpot that was split among six winning tickets. In more recent years, numerous drawings have topped the $50 million mark.
Best Florida Lotto Sites
With two drawings a week and lots of money up for grabs, it is little wonder that many seek to buy Florida lottery tickets online. The lottery itself does not sell online tickets, but I can recommend at least one lottery site that is willing to buy tickets on your behalf and then help you cash them in if you win.
- Best Florida Lotto Sites
- How to Play Florida Lotto Online
- Other Games Offered
TheLotter is the only mainstream lottery site that sells Florida lotto tickets online but it’s a safe place to play. Where other sites tend to focus on national lotteries, TheLotter does it all. If you decide to buy a ticket online, TheLotter will send someone located in Florida to buy a ticket and then scan a copy and e-mail it to you. From there, you can watch the drawing yourself and then get paid no matter how big a jackpot you win.
Florida lottery officials actually run a variety of games ranging from instant scratch cards to a variety of keno-style games. The main drawing is the only one sold online at this time. They simply call it the “Florida Lotto” and that’s the one with the big jackpots you read about in newspapers.
Today’s Florida lottery ranks third for raising revenue out of the 44 participating state run lotteries in the US Multi-State Lottery Association (MUSL). More recently, the Florida Lottery underwent a revitalization period with officials developing higher quality games featuring slightly higher ticket prices. The idea is that players are happy to pay more in return for better odds and knowing the money raised goes to a worthy cause.
The Florida Lottery’s first scratch off ticket cost only $1 and was an instant hit. The new game paid back the state’s initial $15.5 million investment just seventeen days after going live. Currently Florida offers a wide range of scratch-off tickets and daily drawing games in addition to tickets for nationwide lotteries such as Powerball and Mega Millions.
Buy a Florida Lotto Subscription
You can also visit theLotter.com to buy a recurring subscription if you would like to play multiple drawings in a row. Subscription durations range from 5 to 52 consecutive drawings with prices reflected by how many lines you wish to play at a time.
Florida Lotto subscriptions give you a price discount the longer you stretch it out. For example, a 1-line 3 week subscription ($17) works out to about $2.83 per drawing while a 1-line 12 month subscription ($207) works out to about $1.99 per drawing. If you’re sure you’ll play this one more than once, a subscription is the most price-effective way to play the Florida lottery online.
How to Play Florida Lotto Online
The main Florida Lotto drawing is a six-ball game in which you select six numbers from 1-53. Tickets cost $1 per play and come with an optional $1 XTRA play that multieplies the payouts for non-jackpot prizes 2x to 5x.
Drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday night at 11:15 PM ET. In each drawing, lottery officials draw six balls numbered 1-53 at random. Your ticket is a winner if your picks match two or more picks. Here’s a quick look at the various prize levels taken directly from the Florida Lotto website:
Other Games Offered
If you live in the Florida area, you can participate in additional games beyond the main lottery. The following games can only be played in-person.
- Lucky Money: Jackpots in this game start at $500,000 and roll up to over $2,000,000 if no winner is declared. After that point, the main prize rolls down and increases the payouts for all non-jackpot prizes. Tickets cost $1 and have you select four numbers from 1-47 plus one Lucky Ball number from 1-17. Drawins are held twice a week with prizes ranging from a free ticket to the grand jackpot.
- Fantasy 5: In this $1 game you pick five numbers from 1-36 and win if all five numbers are called in the next drawing. The top prize is usually in the $200,000 range and if nobody wins the jackpot, that money is distributed down to the lower prize levels.
- Play 4: Play 4 drawings are held twice a day with tickets priced at $0.50 or $1.00. Your job is to select a bet type (straight, box, straight/box, combo, 1-off, front pair, middle pair or back pair) and then choose four numbers from 1-9. Payouts in this one go as high as $5,000.
- Cash 3: Cash 3 is a variant of Play 4 in which you have multiple betting options but only choose three numbers from 0-9. Tickets cost either $0.50 or $1.00 and prizes top out at $500.
There are a small number of websites that allow customers to play the Florida lotto online. How to buy real tickets from the comfort of home.