You can play your favorite numbers for FLORIDA LOTTO ® , POWERBALL ® , MEGA MILLIONS ® , JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY™, FANTASY 5 ® , PICK 2 ™ , PICK 3 ™ , PICK 4 ™ , and PICK 5 ™ and CASH4LIFE ® days, weeks or even months in advance. Don’t let your numbers win without you. Buy Florida Lottery Advance Play tickets!
How to Purchase Advance Play Tickets
You can purchase Advance Play tickets from any authorized Florida Lottery retailer by requesting an Advance Play or by using the convenient Advance Play boxes on your Florida Lottery playslip.
- FLORIDA LOTTO – Up to 52 consecutive drawings (6 months).
- POWERBALL – Up to 52 consecutive drawings (6 months).
- JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY – Up to 30 consecutive drawings (15 weeks).
- FANTASY 5 – Up to 30 consecutive drawings (1 month).
- MEGA MILLIONS – Up to 26 consecutive drawings (3 months).
- CASH4LIFE – Up to 30 consecutive drawings (1 month)
- PICK 5 – Countdown Flyer for FIREBALL
- PICK 4 – Countdown Flyer for FIREBALL
- PICK 3 – Countdown Flyer for FIREBALL
- PICK 2 – Countdown Flyer for FIREBALL
How To Claim
You may claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the draws on the ticket have occurred. You will be issued a continuation Advance Play ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers as the original ticket. Make sure you receive your new Advance Play ticket before leaving the store. The Advance Play ticket is required to claim prizes on future draws. Please remember to check your Advance Play ticket on a regular basis to ensure all prizes are claimed within 180 days of the applicable draw date.
© 2021 Florida Lottery, All Rights Reserved.
Must be 18 or older to play.
Are You a Winner?
All Draw game prizes must be claimed at a Florida Lottery retailer or Florida Lottery office on or before the 180th day after the winning drawing.
Watch the Drawings
View the drawings for Florida Lotto, Powerball, Jackpot Triple Play, Fantasy 5, Pick 5, Pick 4, Pick 3, and Pick 2 on the Florida Lottery’s official YouTube page.
Commitment to Education
More than $38 Billion and Counting!
The Florida Lottery has transferred more than $1 billion a year for 18 consecutive years to support education in our state; more than $38 billion in total since start-up. Learn more about the Lottery’s commitment to education.Are You a Winner? All Draw game prizes must be claimed at a Florida Lottery retailer or Florida Lottery office on or before the 180th day after the winning drawing. Watch the Drawings View ]]>