Deal or No Deal
Jul 12, 2019 (2 years ago)
Deal or No Deal APK
The only official game based on the hit TV show!
|Updated||Jul 12, 2019 (2 years ago)|
Try your luck in finding the $1,000,000 briefcase in the only officially licensed app based on the hit TV game show! The app now awards players with the opportunity to win BIG PRIZES daily. If you beat the Banker, your winnings will be entered into the sweepstakes of your choice which includes prizes like a TV or an iPad.
Do you have what it takes to make the right deal or will you be left with nothing? Test your skills now. One question: Deal or No Deal?
“Game is just like the TV game. Makes me just as nervous playing this game as it did when I watched it on tv. Love it!”
*****by Lee Lee C09
“FACT: This game is AWESOME!! Totally freaks me out every time I play and I love it. ”
“Very addictive game and fun to play. My kids also love it.”
“I think this game is by far the best game I have ever played on a phone.”
Download & install Deal or No Deal APK 2.21 – iWin – Fastest – Free – Safe. The only official game based on the hit TV show!
Deal or No Deal
Can you make a great deal or will you go home broke? See if you can win a ton of virtual cash while you play Deal or No Deal. It’s an exciting online version of the classic TV game show!
The American edition of Deal or No Deal first went on the air in 2005 with host Howie Mandel. Since then, it’s become a sensation and has earned big ratings for both the NBC and CNBC networks. Now it’s your turn to discover if you’ve got what it takes to choose a briefcase that contains one million dollars and strike a deal that will let you keep it!
This is virtual money we’re talking about, of course, but you’ll get to enjoy many of the same thrills as real-life contestants on the show in this challenging puzzle game. Will you win tons of cash or wind up with a deal that’s only worth a few measly bucks?
There’s also six different versions of Deal or No Deal that will each keep you on the edge of your seat while you enjoy this game show game. How much can you win in the Three Strikes one? What will happen while you play a round of Spellbound? There’s only one way to find out. Earn valuable tokens that will let you unlock all six of them and additional areas based on famous international cities as well. If you make it all the way to High Stakes, you could earn a cool four million dollars!
How to Play Deal or No Deal?
Deal or No Deal begins with a traditional version of the popular game show. Choose several of the briefcases from the pool during each round and the model will reveal how much money is in each one. Between rounds, you can choose to accept a deal from the Banker or decide to keep playing.
- USE THE MOUSE while you consider the briefcases and decide which ones to choose.
- LEFT CLICK to select a briefcase, accept or reject offers from the Banker, and more.
What are the Tips and Tricks for Deal or No Deal?
- Carefully consider the Banker’s offers. The first one you get may actually be worth taking based on the briefcases you’ve selected.
- The game features Entrance Fees that are used to access different versions of Deal or No Deal and other areas. Save your tokens to reach specific ones that might cost more than others.
- Look for Free Entrances that you can win. They’re also known as Admit One.
- Bankroll Bonuses are definitely useful. They mature every four hours and can be monitored on the Map Screen or the Home Screen.
- Look for useful power-ups like Throw-Back. It can be used to return three briefcases to the pool, but it must be used before the end of Round 3.
If you enjoy logic games or quiz games, you should try out each one of these fantastic titles!
Who Developed Deal or No Deal?
Deal or No Deal was created by iWin, a gaming company based in San Francisco.
Deal or No Deal is an online version of the popular game show. Play this awesome puzzle game today for free!