CA Final Result 2020 icaiexam.icai.org ICAI Chartered Accountants Exam Merit List
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is a national-level accounting body in the country that administers all CA exams. ICAI CA 2020 exams were held in the ICAI CA exam centres designated for the purpose across the country from 21 November to 14 December. The organization had earlier postponed the foundation, intermediate and final CA examination for the session scheduled between 2 November and 7 November twice, first due to COVID-19 associated reasons and then due to Bihar elections.
CA Final Result 2020
The officials of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will release the ICAI Final Result 2020 For November Exams. Applicants whoever attempted the Exam and waiting for the ICAI CA Final Exam Result must wait for some more time. Also, applicants can get the Notice regarding the result from the link attached at the end of the page.
.All the applicants whoever waiting for the release of the Chartered Accountant Final Exam Result 2020 can start to download it from the direct link attached at the end of the page. The officials of the Institute Of Chartered Accountants of India will make out the ICAI Final Exam Result on January 2021.
ICAI CA November Result 2020 – Overview
|Authority Name||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|Exam Date||21st November to 14th December 2020|
|Result Release Date||January 2021|
|Mode Of Result||Online|
ICAI Chartered Accountant Final Result 2020
Curious and enthusiastic applicants are you awaited to attain CA November Exam Result then you all have to keep your eyes on our page for snatching all the advantageous information will be revealed in future. Many of the applicants are confused about cut off list refers to? Principally it is the minimum percentage of marks that all the applicants have to score and those who cross all barriers with their hardship were only accessible to passage to another level of the shortlisting method.
CA Final Result 2020 Important Dates
|Exam dates of CA final 2020||21st November to 14th December 2020|
|Announcement of CA final Result||January 2021|
|Verification and obtaining of answer sheet of November 2020 exam||–|
|Issue of CA final 2020 Merit List||–|
|Obtaining the answer sheet 2020 exam||–|
|Last date to apply for verification of CA final 2020 answer sheets||–|
CA November Final Exam Result 2020- Passing Criteria
- The applicants who will score 60% or more in any paper, will be eligible to claim the exemption in the next attempt of CA final exams.
- In case of claiming exemption, the applicants will have to score minimum fifty percent marks in each paper of ICAI CA final exam 2020 next attempt.
- The applicants appearing in the both groups will have to score minimum fifty percent marks in the result of CA final 2020.
- In each subject the applicants will have to score minimum forty percent marks to qualify the exam in the result of ICAI CA final 2020.
Details mentioned in icaiexam.icai.org Final Result 2020
- Name of the applicant
- Roll number
- Group 1 marks
- Group 2 marks
- Total marks
- Qualifying status
Previous years trend of CA final result
Passing Percentage- November 2019 (New syllabus)
|Groups of CA final exam||Total number of passed candidates||Total number of applicants appeared in the exam||Total passing percentage|
|Group – 1||4830||27861||17.34 %|
|Group – 2||7593||26972||28.15 %|
|Both Groups||2268||15003||15.12 %|
Passing Percentage- November 2019 (old syllabus)
|Groups of CA final exam||Total number of passed candidates||Total number of applicants appeared in the exam||Total passing percentage|
|Group – 1||7384||27409||26.94 %|
|Group – 2||8679||37589||23.09 %|
|Both Groups||817||8021||10.19 %|
CA Final Exam 2020 Merit List
ICAI संस्थान परीक्षा परिणाम घोषित होने के कुछ दिनों के बाद सीए फाइनल 2020 की मेरिट सूची भी जारी करता है। सीए फाइनल की मेरिट सूची में सीए फाइनल परिणाम 2020 के शीर्ष 50 रैंक धारकों के नाम शामिल होंगे। केवल उन्हीं उम्मीदवारों के नाम का उल्लेख मेरिट सूची में किया जाएगा जो पहली बार सीए फाइनल की परीक्षा में उपस्थित हुए हैं । सभी ऍप्लिकैंट्स आईसीएआई की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से सीए फाइनल 2020 का परिणाम डाउनलोड करने में सक्षम होंगे।
CA Final 2020: Pass certificate
आईसीएआई सीए फाइनल परिणाम 2020 घोषित होने के बाद, संस्थान उन सभी उम्मीदवारों को पास प्रमाण पत्र जारी करेगा जो सीए फाइनल परीक्षा 2020 उत्तीर्ण करेंगे। संस्थान द्वारा उम्मीदवारों के पंजीकृत पते पर पास प्रमाण पत्र पोस्ट किया जाएगा। सीए फाइनल के परिणाम की घोषणा के ३ महीने के भीतर सभी उम्मीदवारों को पास प्रमाण पत्र दिया जाता है। यदि ऍप्लिकैंट्स को ICAI से पास प्रमाण पत्र नहीं मिलता है, तो वे उसी के बारे में ICAI संस्थान से संपर्क कर सकते हैं।
How to Get CA final 2020 Result via SMS?
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will provide the facility to check the result of CA final via SMS and to avail this service the applicants will have to SMS as per the given formats after the result declaration by ICAI. To check the result of CA final 2020 via SMS the applicants will have to send SMS as per the given format:
Type ‘CAFNL’ along with the six – digit applicant’s registration number and send this message to the number 57575.
ICAI CA Final Result 2020- FAQs
Yes, the ICAI will send the CA Final Result 2020 mark sheet to all the applicants after result declaration at their registered address with ICAI.
An applicant can claim exemption in CA final exam for next 3 attempts and to claim exemption in CA final exam, the applicant will have to secure minimum 60 marks in particular subject.
The fees to apply for verification of marks of exam will be Rs. 100 for the verification each answer sheet of CA final exam 2020.
CA Final Result 2020 icaiexam.icai.org ICAI Chartered Accountants Exam Merit List Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is a national-level accounting body in the country that administers
CA Final Result 2020: Check Merit List, Pass Percentage Here
CA Final Result 2020 – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India announces the result for CA Final in the online mode at icaiexam.icai.org. It is declared as detailed marks and also a merit list on the official website. To check the CA Final result 2020 candidates need registration number, and password. The qualified candidates will also get a statement of marks along with a pass certificate upon completion of a particular course. The result for CA Final 2020 can also be checked via SMS or E-mail Registration. Scroll down to know more about CA Final Result 2020 such as its steps to check, details mentioned on it etc.
CA Final Result 2020
It is to be noted that the result is going to be decalred online only, however, the statement of marks will be sent through post. For more information about CA Final Result 2020, check the table given below.
|Events||Exam dates||Result declaration dates|
|Group 1 exams||01st, 03rd, 05th and 07th Nov 2020||to be announced|
|Group 2 exams||09th, 11th, 15th and 17th Nov 2020||to be announced|
Check Result: Candidates can check CA Final 2020 Result as per the schedule given above at icaiexam.icai.org.
CA Final Result 2020 Declaration Date
The result declaration date has not been announced. This year due to COVID-19 the CA Final May exams were cancelled and the exams were held in November. The candidates shall be able to check the result of the exams held in November soon. It is expected to be out in the month of January 2021 itself, as last year the result of the November exams were released in the mon th of January.
last year the CA Final November exams were held on 01, 03, 05, 07, Nov 2019 (Group I exam date) and on 13, 15, 17 Nov 2019 (Group II exam date) and the result of both the groups were declared together on 16 Jan 2020.
The official announcement states that the result will be available in January 2021.
CA Final 2020 Passing Marks
The candidates are going to be declared qualified only if they have matched the following given criteria. Without matching these given criteria, the candidates cannot qualify the exam.
- A candidate is declared as qualified if he/she appear in both the groups simultaneously or in one group in one examination and the remaining group at any subsequent examination if he/she passes in both the groups.
- A candidate shall ordinarily be declared to have passed in both the groups simultaneously in two scenarios. The first case if the candidate secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper of each of the groups and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers of each of the groups. The second case is that if a candidate secures at one sitting, a minimum of 40% marks in each paper of both the groups and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers of both the groups taken together.
- A candidate is declared to have passed in a group if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper of the group and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate.
What Are the Different Ways to Check CA Final Result 2020?
A candidate can check the result by three (03) ways:
- From the official website.
- At their registered email id.
- Through SMS
How to Check CA Final Result From Official Website?
The result can also be checked from the official website. To download the scorecard, simply follow the instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to check CA Final 2019 result.
Step 2: Next, you need to enter your 6-digit roll number, pin number or registration number in the specified field.
Step 3: Click on the ‘submit’ button after which your result will appear in the next screen.
How to Get CA Final Result 2020 by SMS?
Apart from checking the result from the official website, the candidates can check their result by entering their e-mail id and SMS. Check the information provided below for the same.
For checking the result for CA Final, the candidates need send a messgae as given below.
- For Final Examination (Old Course) type CAFNLOLD (space) XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six digit Final examination roll number of the candidate), e.g. CAFNLOLD 000128
- For Final Examination (New Course) type CAFNLNEW (space)XXXXXX (Where XXXXXX is the six digit Final examination roll number of the candidate), e.g. CAFNLNEW 000128s
Now send the message to 58888 – for all mobile services – India Times
How to Get CA Final Result 2020 by E-mail?
Follow these steps to register to get CA Final Result 2020 on the registered emai id.
- Visit the official website
- Then, click on the ‘Login / Register’ button.
- Then, enter the login credentials such as the e-mail id and password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- A link for e-mail registration will flash on the screen, click on that link.
- Enter the details like name, roll number and e-mail id.
- As the last step, click on the button ‘Register Me’.
CA Final 2020 Merit List
The merit list / rank certificate is issued up to the 50th rank on All India basis. Candidates can download it online from ICAI website, also, it is dispatched to the concerned Regional Offices for further distribution to the candidates. CA Final 2019 merit list / rank certificate is issued to only those candidates who fulfill the criteria as provided below.
- Should have passed examination in one sitting.
- Should not have availed of any exemption in any paper.
- Should have secured a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
How to Check CA Final 2020 Merit List?
To download the CA Final merit list, candidates can check the steps as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page for downloading the Merit List.
Step 2: Next, you need to log in using registration number / roll number.
Step 3: Click on the the “check result” button to submit the login details after which your merit list / rank certificate will appear on the screen.
Step 4: Finally download it and you may also take a print put of the result for future reference.
Sample Image of CA Final Merit List…
How to Check CA Final Result 2020 if Forgot the Login credentials?
There might be a time when the candidates have totally forgotten the login credentials or registration details and are unable to view the result. In that case, following instructions can be checked.
Forgot Registration Number
In this scenario, we suggest you to call the regional office and be ready with your credentials including a permanent address that you used to register with ICAI. The regional offices of ICAI may help you out in this regard.
Forgot Roll Number
Admit card of CA Final exam contains your roll number. Search the admit card and find the roll number printed on it.
Forgot PIN number
If you have a printout of your filled in the form, then you can see the PIN number in that. Or, dial 0120-3054851, 0120-3054852, 0120-3054853, 0120-3054835. the representatives will ask for the registration number and provide the pin.
Details Mentioned in CA Final Result 2020
The result for CA Final exam consists of the following information:
- Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Marks Obtained in each Group
- Result status in each group
- Total marks obtained
CA Final 2020 Statement of Marks
After the announcement of the result, the statement of marks is going to be sent to the candidates through post. If the qualified candidates do not get statement of marks 4-5 days after the date of declaration of results, then, in that case, the candidates can write to may write to [email protected]
CA Final 2020 Pass Certificate
A pass Certificate is issued by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) for the candidates who have qualified the examination. This pass certificate is issued to those candidates who have qualified both the groups of the exam either group – wise or together.
The pass certificate is issued to the candidates within 60 days after the date of declaration of result. If the candidates do not receive the certificate till 8 weeks, then you can write to [email protected]
CA Final 2020 Rank Certificate
The rank certificates are issued to the qualified candidates who have secured the rank upto 50, on All-India basis. However, the rank certificates are issued to those students who fulfilled the given criteria:
- A candidate must have passed the exam in one sitting.
- A candidate must have secured minimum 55%.
- He / she must not have availed any exemption in any paper.
What is Meant by Exemption? If a candidate who appeared in any one group and has failed in one or more papers but has somehow secured 60% in any of the paper / papers then he / she is eligible for exemption in those papers for the 3 following or upcoming examination attempts.
Passing Criteria for exempted students: When the result comes and when a candidate writes the remaining papers which he failed earlier, then at that time, he needs to score 40% in remaining individual subjects and a minimum of 50% of the total marks including the exempted papers.
When is Exemption Granted? The exemption is granted only if the candidate was present in all the papers of the groups.
Other Important Instructions releated to Exemption
- A student can check if whether he / she has exemption in a particular paper at icaiexam.icai.org.
- A candidate is not eligible for any further exemption in that particular group for the next 3 following attempts.
- Exemtions granted in paper are indicated by “#” against the marks awarded thereon and the result is indicated by “F-Ex” in the statement of marks.
- A candidate who has secured exemption in Paper 6 of Group II of Final Examination (Information Systems Control and Audit) in the old course but has converted to the Final New Course, then the exemption so granted to him in Paper 6 in th eold course will not be valid for the new course. By clearing stating this, that candidate has to appear and pass the chosen elective subject of Paper 6 under the New course.
What After CA Final 2019 Result is Declared?
Those candidates who have cleared both the groups for CA Final exam should get the membership number. However, those who are not satisfied with the marks obtained can apply for verification of the marks or apply for inspection of certified copies.
CA Final 2020 Verification of Marks
If the candidates are not satisfied with their marks then, they can opt for the verification of marks. The candidates are going to get a limited period of time in order to apply for the verification of marks. In the verification process, any unchecked question is checked. Also, the totalling errors are also checked. It is to be noted that for the verification of marks, the candidates are required to pay the some amount.
|For single paper||Rs 100|
|For all the papers||Rs 400|
Mode of Payment: The payment can be done by debit card / credit card.
How to Apply for Verification of Answer Books?
Simply follow the instructions as given below to apply for Verification of Answer books for CA Final 2020 exam.
- Visit the official website of the Institute at icaiexam.icai.org
- On the homepage of the website, log in through your User ID and password.
- Submit the Login details and then click on the “Apply Now” against the activity ‘Verification’ from your dashboard.
- Next, the candidates will have to enter their name, registration number, and medium of the examination
- In the next screen, the candidates have to select the papers that want to be verified.
- The candidates should select only those papers in which they have appeared.
- Then, upload the scanned copy of your handwritten application (duly signed) containing all the relevant details.
- Next, the candidates to provide their bank account details for processing refund in case of a change in marks.
- Click on the “Confirm” button to submit the request for verification of marks.
- Once payment is successful, a payment confirmation page will appear on the screen. It is advised to the candidates to take a print out of the payment confirmation page.
About CA Final 2020
The Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAI) conducts the exam for the aspirants who want to become Chartered Accountants. To become CA, the candidates need to pass CA Foundation Exam, CA Intermediate Examination first. CA Final is the last stage of the CA examination. CA Final is conducted in the offline mode. The exam comprises of both multiple – choice questions as well as descriptive questions. There is no negative marking in the exam.
CA Final Result 2020 – The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India announces the result for CA Final in the online mode at icaiexam.icai.org. It is