Bingo at Home 17+
CAB Magazine SL
Designed for iPad
- 3.2 • 215 Ratings
The “Bingo at Home” app is a bingo caller to play bingo at home, among family or friends.
When a bingo game starts, the app begins to call the bingo balls. The game can be paused and restarted as needed, for example, to check if the line or bingo is correct, to check all the numbers already called, etc.
There are two game modes:
– Automatic mode: The app begins to call the bingo balls until paused or until there are no more balls left. The app allows to configure the speed with which the balls are called.
– Manual mode: The calling of the balls is made by tapping a button. Each time you tap the button, the app calls the next ball. If it is desired, you can silence the app so that the same person who is in charge of calling the balls is the one who announces the numbers.
The app can be used to play 90 balls bingo, the bingo variant that is played in Spain, and to play 75 balls bingo, the american bingo variant.
In the 90 balls bingo variant, the first one that completes a line is awarded with the line prize, and the first one that completes the whole bingo card is awarded with the bingo prize.
In the 75 balls bingo variant there is only one prize, the winner is the first who completes the shape currently in play in the bingo card. The app has several shapes to choose that you can complete. Every new game the shape changes, you can either start the game with this shape or select a new one.
The bingo cards to play at home can be printed for free from the Bingo.es website:
Or you can download our companion app “Bingo Cards” from:
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Bingo at Home. Download Bingo at Home and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Bingo: What are 1 to go/2 to go Games?
xTG, refers to the position of your ticket in a bingo game, i.e. 1TG – one number to go, 2TG – 2 numbers, etc.
To reward our players who are close to winning, some of our games will be scheduled with one of 3 types of new xTG feature, either:
- 1 To Go. or.
- 2 To Go. or.
- Both 1 and 2 To Go. if you have either 1 or 2 to go on a ticket.
These special games will have a specific prize payout for players who achieve the xTG criterion on their tickets ONLY when playing for the last prize in the game.
Please see section “Prize Options” below.
xTG games can each be configured differently.
They may pay an xTG prize.
- Per Player – e.g. you get one prize if you have at least one of your tickets matching the xTG feature applied to the game.
- Per Ticket – e.g. you get one prize for every ticket which matches the xTG criteria.
Prizes may also be a share of an xTG Feature Pot or a fixed amount, e.g. £0.10p per qualification.
Prizes may be paid to your Bingo or Cash Balance.
Please see section “Before a Game Starts” below to find out how you know what xTG prize options applied to a game.
Before a Game Starts
Before an xTG game starts, a blind will show that the xTG game is about to start. It will detail the prize options for the game.
If an xTG game precedes another xTG game, and they have exactly the same prize options, the blind will only show once before the first game.
Bingo: What are 1 to go/2 to go Games? xTG, refers to the position of your ticket in a bingo game, i.e. 1TG – one number to go, 2TG – 2 numbers, etc. To reward our players who are close to