Be sure to download the official Arkansas Scholarship Lottery Android or iPhone applications.
Both apps will display the latest results from Arkansas Scholarship Lottery games and have other features for players.
- Scan eligible tickets into Club accounts for Second-Chance and Play It Again™ drawings and earn reward points.
- Check the latest winning numbers for Cash 3, Cash 4, Natural State Jackpot, Lucky for Life™, Powerball®, and Mega Millions® games.
- Find current promotions and upcoming drawings.
- Browse the Points for Prizes® store.
- See if your numbers ever won with historical winning numbers.
- Receive push notifications when winning numbers are drawn.
- Find the closest lottery retailer locations based on your current location.
- Access The Club services.
Two Arkansans become lottery millionaires
by: Chris Counts
Posted: Jan 6, 2021 / 09:22 AM CST / Updated: Jan 6, 2021 / 09:22 AM CST
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – The New Year is starting out great for two Arkansans who each claimed a $1 million prize from the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery (ASL) this week.
On Tuesday Robbye Smith from Berryville claimed her $1 million prize at the ASL Claim Center in Little Rock. She won the top prize from the Millionaires Club scratch-off ticket. Smith said she plans to purchase a new home with her winnings.
The winning ticket was sold at the Murphy USA, 1000 W. Trimble in Berryville. This retailer will receive $10,000 in commission for selling the winning ticket.
Denisho Howse from Sherwood claimed a $1 million Play It Again® Second-Chance drawing prize on Monday. He was randomly selected on Dec. 17. As a member of The Club, Howse won by entering his non-winning instant scratch-off tickets into The Club for Play It Again entries and player rewards.
The Mega Millions® jackpot for Friday night’s drawing has grown to $490 million. The Powerball jackpot for tonight’s drawing stands at $410 million.
This is only the third time that both games have simultaneously had jackpots larger than $400 million.
- Bucket List: Baja Grill
- Trump’s Republican wall eroding ahead of impeachment vote
- U.S. greenhouse gas emissions plummeted 10 percent during COVID pandemic
- Olympic gold medalist seen in crowd at Capitol storming, reports say
- TikTok tightens privacy features for younger users
Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – The New Year is starting out great for two Arkansans who each claimed a $1 million prize from the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery (ASL) this week. On Tuesday Robbye Smith from Berryville claimed her $1 million prize at the ASL Claim Center in Little Rock. She won the top prize from the […] ]]>