3 digit lottery patterns
Lottery number sums can be one of the key foundations to finding patterns in lottery drawings and can help with picking your next set of numbers to play. While they may seem complex in the face of it, they are actually very easy to calculate and use. The video below will show you how to calculate sums for the Pick 3 lottery and then some of the techniques you can use to find patterns in them.
If you wish to skip the video, here are the basics. All you have to do to calculate the sum of a pick 3 number is break it down into its individual numbers. For example
327 would be 3, 2 and 7
You then take these individual numbers and add them together to get the sum.
So the sum of the draw 327 would be 12.
To find patterns with these numbers, calculate the sum for several drawings in a row. Then you can start tp search for patterns such as sequential numbers, odds and even patterns, number groupings etc. Find the pattern that is currently working for your state and then follow that pattern.
If you enjoyed the video make sure you like and subscribe to the channel and also check out the other videos.How to calculate sums for pick 3 lotteries and how to search for patterns with them.
The Winning Patterns Of The Irish Lottery
First off, before you play Irish lottery online or in your local lotto station, we encourage you to use our Irish Lotto Predictor to see if your number combination follows the winning patterns of the Irish Lottery.
Many players have been using hot numbers believing that when a number is appearing more frequently, it is bound to appear more often in the succeeding draws. This is not true according to the mathematical principle of probability. (read this post: How To Win The Irish Lottery 6/47 According To Math)
Without using our tool above, here are simple ways to know if your number combination is a potential winner.
If the answer to all the questions below is “YES,” then your number has a huge chance of winning a small division or the jackpot prize.
- Does the sum of all your Irish lotto numbers fall within the winning sum range of 106 to 170? – In fact, 60% of all the winning numbers fall within the 120 to 140 range.
- Does your number combination follow either 3 low/3 high or 4 low/2 high pattern? – Statistics show that in the last 150 draws of the Irish Lottery, 3 low/3 high pattern represents 31% and the 4 low/ 2 high patterns represents the other 31%.
- Does your number combination follow the 3 even/ 3 odd pattern? – This pattern appears in Irish lottery 32% of the time. The 2 even/4 odds pattern appears 25% while the 4 even/2 odds pattern appears 24%. These three patterns appear more frequently for Irish Lottery.
- Does your number combination contain consecutive numbers? – 51% of the past winning numbers in irish Lottery contain no consecutive numbers while combination with two consecutive numbers appear 39% of the time. Three consecutive numbers and double two consecutive numbers are not common.
- Does your number combination have a missing number group? – Based on the past winning combinations for the Ireland National lottery, at least one number group is not represented, if not more. For example, in the combination 2-10-12-21-37-39, there are no numbers in the 40s group (40-47). In fact, 20.55% of all the winning numbers from January 2014 to May 2015 were without numbers from the 40s group. Only 13% represents winning combinations where all number groups are represented.
Click on link below to know more about lottery winning patterns:
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Facebook
Get Your FREE Copy
“The Winning Irish Lottery Strategy That Works”
Receive a FREE copy of the above special report when you signup to Irishlotto.net Newsletter.
(“Your personal details will be kept safe and will not be divulged under ANY circumstance.”)Here are simple ways to know if your number combination is a potential winner. ]]>